Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delisted coins from Bittrex and withdrawal fees  (Read 282 times)
AgatioX (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

Hi everyone.

I think it is not right that Bittrex takes comission for withdrawing delisted coins.
It feels like they are just making money on delisting and YOU lose money + pay comission to withdraw what's left.

100 SAFEX to move your safex somewhere
now its 49 FUN to move them.
Same for Bitshares and others.

Overall Bittrex actions are disgusting.You dont know wich coin will be delisted tomorrow and probably the one you hodl ofc.

Bittrex MUST MAKE DELISTED COINS WITHDRAWAL FREE OF CHARGES!
What do you think?

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

Thats really annoying. Thats why I subscribed to Bittrex Delisting Bot in telegram https://t.me/BittrexDelistings and once it ping me about new coins I sell it fast.  Embarrassed
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:31:50 AM

Hi everyone.

I think it is not right that Bittrex takes comission for withdrawing delisted coins.
It feels like they are just making money on delisting and YOU lose money + pay comission to withdraw what's left.

Overall Bittrex actions are disgusting.You dont know wich coin will be delisted tomorrow and probably the one you hodl ofc.

What do you think?

I don't trust bittrex from the moment they changed their policy that we have to verify our identity on their website. They simply added this feature without emailing their customers and ask for ID to withdraw coins. I've been reading a lot of people who even when submitted their ID couldn't make withdraw and having high amount trapped on bittrex. Their support is freaking slow at responding tickets. I doubt they will take care for your coins while delisting them. If their support is slow with answers I guess they don't value their customers much.

Change your primary exchange I will tell you, they seem to be acting shady which is why I am not using them anymore, I don't trust them.
AgatioX (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

I have one 5 months ticket without a reply too.
But I dont care anymore.

Right now I think that it is ROBBERY to DELIST and make money because people HAVE TO move their assets!
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

well this is also one of the reasons why i try to not hold my coins at an exchange. never trusted them never will. they have a large amount of power and we cant do anything about is.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

Hi everyone.

What do you think?

Shit Exchange, I've moved all my coins since Binance releases and my estimates are correct, Binance being the number one exchange whereas Bittrex becomes shit.
LaLuna

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

Hi everyone.

What do you think?

So annoying!
LEMbo

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

You have to pay fees anyway, delisted or not. Bittrex is cheap to withdraw... try bibox LOL.
AgatioX (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:02:00 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 01:12:13 PM by AgatioX

You have to pay fees anyway, delisted or not. Bittrex is cheap to withdraw... try bibox LOL.

Yeah I know we have to.
But why in case of delist?

Feels like rip off for money to me.
They FORCE YOU to move assets to trade them somewhere else.
And pay fees.

If you dont see anything fishy you seem wierd to me))
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

Hi everyone.

What do you think?

Of course, I completely agree with you. I myself have already lost a lot of money because of the fact that bittrex decided to remove the coin
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

I think they still want to take our coins whenever it is delisted and I have my coins in bittrex without thinking to remove to other markets because the fee is not realistic for me. maybe later if I can see there are a good time to withdraw the coin, I will send it to other exchanges and sell it at once.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

Yeah I know we have to.
But why in case of delist?

Feels like rip off for money to me.
They FORCE YOU to move assets to trade them somewhere else.
And pay fees.

If you dont see anything fishy you seem wierd to me))

It's a shame how bittrex is turning out. They were one of the top exchanges. Now they're just blatantly being greedy bastards, worse than scammers.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

To me this just doesn't make any sense, the fee they are charging what is it for in the first place and where are they going to exchange them, Bittrex is one of my favourite exchange but their recent actions and decision making just gt me thinking. I don't think you can do anything than pay the withdrawal fee if you need your coin
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

I was a loyal user of bittrex but when lately the exchange itself sucks,they keep promising and doing a lot of announcement which they cannot keep,thats why i aready moved my holdings to binance which has less fees than bittrex.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

Bittrex is not a good exchange, this is why I never used it and think of opening an account there. I like Poloniex, it is more trustable and true excange.

AgatioX (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

Bittrex is not a good exchange, this is why I never used it and think of opening an account there. I like Poloniex, it is more trustable and true excange.

Poloniex has some fishy history record too.
I wouldnt trust it 100% if I were you.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:51:34 AM

That's so annoying! Viberate got delisted, thanks got I sold it at the last pump. I wanted to deposit some from bounty participation and realized that it was delisted! 6th sense I can call it  Grin Shame of bittrex and thanks for sharing that telegram bot. Will keep using the exchange but will keep an eye on it.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:01:32 AM

Just use another exchange, binance and kucoin are pretty good ones that don't do things like this.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:04:53 AM

Ah those sketchy assholes. You know why they're getting rid of all of these right? They're trying to accept USD, so they need to abide by the US rulings, and the SEC won't allow anything that has a dividend. What a kick in the pants to all the loyal users. I hope something better comes along soon. I don't want to have to use an exchange that needs to delist everything because their banking partner decides they don't like the coins listed.
another1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

Because of their limited withdrawals, I couldn't even withdraw it all at once. Now I'm going to have to pay 98 FUN to the bastards just to get my coins off.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: