Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining of altcoin ?  (Read 128 times)
Yusran (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

How do you mine altcoins via web browser? Is it profitable?
Which is the best cryptocurrency to mine except bitcoin?

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CaptainBezique

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

Mining, except his usual kind, does not make sense. You will not succeed to get an enough profit with mining altcoins. Buy to itself a few video cards and get start the normal mining.

walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

Instead of buying expensive hardware, you can buy altcoins that you want to mine directly. Then you save electricity and the risk that your hardware takes damage is excluded.
However, if you can buy cheap hardware and electricity is not so expensive in your country, then I would mine in your place.

Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

As far as I know, mining altcoins is much profitable than mining Bitcoins. Well perhaps that is if you are a small time miner,  but if you can have a room full of mining rigs then Bitcoin/Ethereum is a good choice. But if you want to buy some coins that is suitable for your desktop/mobile phone then mine Electroneum. They support mobile mining (but I think they are in beta phase at the moment) and could also mine using your desktop/laptop.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

Usually, you mine cryptocurrency (Monero) via browser while visiting some "cool" sites, but you mine not for yourself  Wink Its not profitable at all, if you wanna mine for yourself. It could be profitable in case if visitors of your site mine crypto for you via coinhive and similar javascript ))) But even in this case its profitable only for huge sites with long-last visits.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

You should try genesis mining, it can give you nice passive income. I personally prefer like to run masternode than buy mining tools. I already have more than 50k of XCPO coin which required to run it masternode. The income that you can get from masternode of XCPO is about $25 every day. You also can staking it, just buy XCPO in Cryptopia then move it to your wallet then you can start staking it. Although the income is not as much as masternode but it's better than only hold coin for long term.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: