Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Houbi Cryptocurrency does not refund deposits  (Read 149 times)
coinbg2017 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

Dear cryptocurrency community,
 On January 29, I deposited 90usdt to the usdt wallet on Huobi but did not get credited. After that, I saw the note line is very small and very hard to see. it is required for minimum deposit is 100usdt. I deposited 20usdt more. But they still don't get credited into my account. I sent a support ticket to ask them get credited into my account or refund to me. They answered that the deposit is less than the minimum amount. So they refused my request. This is a absurd thing that I never met with any another exchange before. They made me got mistake with the note line that was hard to see and refused to refund to me even when I deposited a larger amount of money than they required. This is a bad experience. Again, I ask Huobi for a refund to me. I will send this warning to many forums and online newspapers to help people stay away from this exchange. Here is my address, you can check: 12KNZnFs51e2oZwxiMJ3e6PTK1zuxEb88K Does anyone have the same problem like me?
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3465

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 08:19:41 AM by SFR10

On January 29, I deposited 90usdt to the usdt wallet on Huobi but did not get credited. After that, I saw the note line is very small and very hard to see. it is required for minimum deposit is 100usdt. I deposited 20usdt more. But they still don't get credited into my account.
I don't use "Huobi" but based on the actual proof, what you're saying here is completely different from what can be found on explorers.

Here is my address, you can check: 12KNZnFs51e2oZwxiMJ3e6PTK1zuxEb88K
This is the "deposit address" provided by them, am I right? https://btc.com/12KNZnFs51e2oZwxiMJ3e6PTK1zuxEb88K
As you can (clearly) see, you've deposited 0.0000273BTC twice (which is less than their minimum limit of 0.0001BTC).

Based on these, it's a mistake from your side (unless I'm missing something).

Update:
I send USDT coins to my deposit address on Houbi. Not the BTC.
And this is my baseline photo.
My deposit was not credited after I deposited twice totaling 110 USDT

Thank you for clarifying it. I just created an account there and based on the following line:
• Minimum deposit amount: 100 USDT. It won’t be credited less than 100 USDT.
The mistake was on your side (for both times) but regardless of that, they should have some rules regarding refunds (in which they don't have and that's a red flag).

I saw the note line is very small and very hard to see.
Also after checking the website itself, it wasn't that small and I was able to see it easily.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coinbg2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

https://scontent.fhph1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/27718122_2104294423135959_1685166894_n.png?oh=3df4642059f24c33c207b4ad8cd821e2&oe=5A79DEC1
https://scontent.fhph1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/27720656_2104294449802623_1525240567_n.png?oh=945e2a8c7f9bdc390d7295acfccaf128&oe=5A79D052
https://scontent.fhph1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/27718560_2104294756469259_89750376_n.png?oh=f0b388a14c1767c9e8c9b973c4da474e&oe=5A79BC63
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

Both of the times that you sent the USDT, you failed to meet the minimum requirements for deposits. Before you executed your second deposit attempt, you should have definitely contacted support to first clarify whether or not you'll be able to get your funds credited.

They should be able to credit your funds, since the policy of most exchanges is that once your address is filled up to the minimum deposit, they will be able to credit your account no matter how many inputs there are.

But in the end, the right to make the decision is on their hands. Try to negotiate with them, but you're the one that is failing to read that the min. is 100 USDT, and it's technically not their fault even if morally they should refund you.
coinbg2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

The mistake was on your side (for both times) but regardless of that, they should have some rules regarding refunds (in which they don't have and that's a red flag).
What Houbi does not repay my deposit is a ridiculous thing. I am a participant in many exchanges houbi, when the deposit into the trading floor is not enough minimum then I send another amount of money to meet the minimum deposit required and they will credit me in my wallet.
I see Houbi does not respect the user
Do you have any way to help me solve this problem?
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

Dear cryptocurrency community,
 On January 29, I deposited 90usdt to the usdt wallet on Huobi but did not get credited. After that, I saw the note line is very small and very hard to see. it is required for minimum deposit is 100usdt. I deposited 20usdt more. But they still don't get credited into my account. I sent a support ticket to ask them get credited into my account or refund to me. They answered that the deposit is less than the minimum amount. So they refused my request. This is a absurd thing that I never met with any another exchange before. They made me got mistake with the note line that was hard to see and refused to refund to me even when I deposited a larger amount of money than they required. This is a bad experience. Again, I ask Huobi for a refund to me. I will send this warning to many forums and online newspapers to help people stay away from this exchange. Here is my address, you can check: 12KNZnFs51e2oZwxiMJ3e6PTK1zuxEb88K Does anyone have the same problem like me?

They should refund you. They haven't made it clear whether this minimum is imposed on the accumulative amount before the amount is credited to your account in one single deposit, or just one single deposit. You've got 110 Tether inside your wallet, which means that it is bigger than the minimum.

If they are worried about transactions fees then they should just say so and deduct the extra transaction fees from your deposit amount.

Just taking it and not agreeing to give it back is just ridiculous. At the end of the day, the funds are confirmed at their address and they have full access to it. Even if they can't credit it to your account, at least refund it.

Smiley
coinbg2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

I did everything I asked them to deposit my deposit or refund me but they refused. It was ridiculous and it was a bad sign of Houbi.
Everyone be careful and away from Houbi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: