Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Green day  (Read 586 times)
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:59:26 AM

In February it will hopefully be green again, January always used to be a weak month also on the stock exchange

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

All the altcoins have been rising way too fast in January and there were not any true support levels for them. It was due for a price correction. But I think that the price correction have almost finished and it would rise back in the weeks to come. Most likely, Chinese players are selling their alts and BTC for cash to use them during Chinese New Year. After CNY, prices would pick up again when the Chinese returns to the game. So what if China uses the great Firewall to block Crypto related websites. There is something called a VPN.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

I guess OP jinxed it lol. But I had a feeling there would be another dip and sold some of my holdings on the "green" day and bought more today. Really hoping today is the last correction day.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

We don't know until when will be the correction day, maybe until the wales finished shopping. Anyway, during the bad days, we just have to hold on tight and storm will pass and rainbow with pot of Gold will appear. right? Cheers.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Mademoiselle

Activity: 427
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

We don't know until when will be the correction day, maybe until the wales finished shopping. Anyway, during the bad days, we just have to hold on tight and storm will pass and rainbow with pot of Gold will appear. right? Cheers.

Green day and red day is normal when it comes to trading, it doesn't have to be green all the time, everyone knows there is always a contrary, this is because this keeps trading in balance even without knowing what keeps them rising and falling. Just like rain to sunshine, then vise versa.
D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

I think that green days won't last for a long time. It's most likely just a small rebound of the market and the decline will soon continue. I won't be surprised or afraid if I see the price of BTC around 5000-4000. This also can happen, try to be ready for this.

Why do you think so? The market seem so go stabilizing as I see that.
traged

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

I have lost almost 70% of money in crypto in last 3 weeks. I SERIOUSLY hope green days will come...today my portfolio is on lowest level in last 4 months or so Sad
gulypz

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

We're officially watching the horror movie. Every time I check my portfolio, it melts more. There is a waiting period that we do not know how long it will take. It seems unreasonable to sell it to the loss.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

I have lost almost 70% of money in crypto in last 3 weeks. I SERIOUSLY hope green days will come...today my portfolio is on lowest level in last 4 months or so Sad
Many of us here was having lost during these red days in the market. I also checked my blockfolio all are in negative. So I hope we will see a good news that price would increase. For the meantime, Im holding mine because we might get big profit in the upcoming months.
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

It seems that the decrease still continues. We have nothing to do but expect the market to come back. I've seen some drops like this now I remember when the btc dropped to $ 180 was the same panic present now.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

Well, I think so. I expect February to be tendentially bullish. At least it was like this the last 3 years.
Also it seems that this could have been the bottom now since lots of people waited for Bitcoin to drop to something like 8k.
I now can see an uptrend. But obviously no one knows for sure.
Yeah,  still don't know when we can see green in the entire market.  Making those FUDs really affect the community that shaken up the entire cryptoworld. Though these scenarios are already happen in previous years but people still won't expecting it to happen again.  That's why,  lots of noobs in here really don't appreciate crypto and immediately send their coins in other hands.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

Hi guys do you think the dip is end and the green days wil go on ?

I have checked your profile buddy, you seems active today. Will you agree your own OP point. I think you will not think all the time we will find positive value in the marketplace in future. Personally I speculate that bitcoin and all the cryptos will be fluctuate and then it will grow more in the market.
I wish this should be happen but marketplace reality will not signal the all time green.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

We will wake up to a green day, of course. However, that day may not come fast. In the past, the price of Bitcoin starts to move horizontally, and other projects increase.
Numir

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

It will come for sure. Miners are still fighting for graphics cards. Just another usual dip.
I hope it will end soon Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Zulkin0s

Activity: 87
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:43:57 PM

It will come for sure. Miners are still fighting for graphics cards. Just another usual dip.
I hope it will end soon Smiley
There are many used rigs selling at markets now. Some miners giving up and trying to return investments. On the other hand, there are many brand new and overpriced cards sellers, which means that those card has their buyers.
So it's not so simple.
HoaNguyen

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

It's countinuing and IMO it'll be the same in next few weeks. Don't hope that this downtrend will pass quickly cause there are a lot of bad news for cryptocurrency so it'll take longer time than usual to rise back. Maybe everything will be green next month or maybe just in the end of this month. We just need keep holding and wait without feeling panic Smiley

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:38:19 AM

I think that green days won't last for a long time. It's most likely just a small rebound of the market and the decline will soon continue. I won't be surprised or afraid if I see the price of BTC around 5000-4000. This also can happen, try to be ready for this.

You maybe right or maybe wrong. Yes, its possible for BTC to go as deep as $5k - $4k and its a GOOD thing, but I dont think BTC will just go for a small rebound, too early to say that. BTC will HIT new ATH this year "HOPEFULLY". There is an upcoming fork so better be ready to stack more BTC in your wallet Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoDemonElite

Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

That is the same price I am looking at. I believe this bearish cycle will be going around all February. I hoping by March things will go back up. I using this bearish period for accumulation. This sucks, but I find it funny that  every time I buy coin at a price that I believe it can't go any lower the next week it down 25%.
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:57:33 AM

In my opinion, we will see changes in the behavior of crypto-currency! And even when the price starts to rise, no one will definitely say to what level it will recover and reach new highs!

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

Hi guys do you think the dip is end and the green days wil go on ?
They are so modest these green days that I can not believe that they will last long. This is a small lull before another recession, so for now it's just worth watching.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: