Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin?  (Read 3956 times)
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:16:01 PM

China, Japan, and India because they are the advance country in asia although also Korea but I've read an article that Korea against the crypto currency or I don't if even bitcoin.

These three Countries influence also the neighbor countries like philippines etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

I think that the greatest influence is exerted by such countries as South Korea and China! Because in China there are a lot of miners, and in South Korea there are a lot of bitcoin holders.
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

In my opinion, China had a greater influence on Bitcoin but not now. Then came the influence of India, South Korea and Japan. Bitcoin exchange is the biggest business. But now Bitcoin is dominating the country india of South Asia. There is now a favorable support from the government.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

China, Japan Korea India have the greatest influence on bitcoin market moves up and down mainly now because of Korea

I agree in china and japan, china because they almost affects all the market in the world since they are the primary source of man power since their country is very large and populated. While japan which is known to embrace cryptocurrency the most, I think this country contributes a lot regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrency's acceptability by other country.

JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

In my opinion, China, South Korea and Japan have the greatest influence on the price of bitcoin from Asian countries. These three countries are capable of raising the price of bitcoins and altcoins to the skies. If you recall the situation in the spring of last year, then the growth of the crypto-currency market was due to the legalization of bitcoin in Japan and the massive purchase of crypto-currency by residents of this country. In the fall of 2017, sharp growth of bitcoin to $ 20,000 occurred largely due to the massive influx of South Korean investors and ordinary people. China is the main place of mining capacities concentration.

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:47:11 AM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
Though India and China has huge number of traders with them but still I don’t think that these countries has greatest influence on bitcoin because now a days these are the only countries who are banning bitcoins from their nation and according to me japan and South Korea are the countries which have greatest influence on bitcoin because these are the countries where number of transactions regarding bitcoin is maximum and these are the only countries which supports bitcoin a lot.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

Chinese of course even their goverment banned crypto you can see so many whales come from china
You can realize the top 10 market in the world is most of them from China Binance Huobi and Okex can make the top three with very big volume per day $1B-$2B per day

maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

I think Japan, South Korea, China has the greatest influence on bitcoin and I am sure that India, Indonesia, Thailand also gives the influence on bitcoin and I see that in Asian countries, bitcoin is trying to spread in many places. in the next year, many other Asian countries will take their part to spread about bitcoin too because the other Asian countries still developing their country to the new things and they will accept bitcoin like other countries.
shawa

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

I THINK COUNTRIES WITH HIGH POPULATION AND ADVANCEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY  HAS THE GREATEST INFLUENCE ON BITCOIN
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:08:32 AM

China and India are among the most influential countries in Asia because they are the world's most populous countries. Japan was the first country to legalize bitcoin.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

I think Japan because being so, a respected country as it is, already influenced the cryptocurrency market as it is. As we all ought to know, Japan is one of the world's leading country in terms of technology and advancement. Hence, the fact that they are one of the pioneers in accepting Bitcoin in any merchandise is very much telling. Surely, other countries especially those within the Southeast asian region, are inclined to following Japan's orders when it comes to regulating the use of Bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

There is no doubt that it is Japan because that is the Asian country that accepted bitcoin as a legal cryptocurrency and with that action that they made, they surely make a huge step ahead compare to the other Asian countries that are still doubting bitcoin that it might be just a scam or a useless technology while Japan is already experiencing the benefits of bitcoin.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

in my opinion chinese. the prohibition of use or bitcoin mining by countries with strong economies such as China can greatly affect the value of bitcoin
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

It is true. chinese, korea, japan give a big contribution in terms of digital currency. many of these countries are taking advantage of digital currencies to transact. in my opinion, lately Indonesia is also contributing, because in the country of Indonesia many people who use digital currency to support investment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge

To me the most obvious choice would be Japan as it is co sidered to be the world’s leader when it comes to technology and it is situated in the Asia region. It is also understandable that the trend would be that Asian countries would be i vesting far more heavily on this as most of the countries situated in Asia are considered third world countries and would look to have more investments on the financial sector of their own region

yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

In my opinion. other than korea, japan and china. Indonesia also contributes greatly to digital economic activities by using bitcoin or altcoin as a medium of transactions and investments. today many people are choosing to invest in crypto because this currency is very famous in Indonesia.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Khupeha

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

well, what about the same Singapore ... alas, the Asian countries are far superior to Europe and the United States in electronics and programming, they tend to be more sensitive to trends and trends
Hackarit

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

India is also a country that affects bitcoin because there are several reasons indirectly mentioned in definite by India but now India has decided to stop working with bitcoin service users.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

Japan, Korea and China are the large user of bitcoin here in Asia, they are the one also who wanting to to use a Cashless Method not only Bitcoin but some other different kind of transaction using Computer and Cellphone. for additional information to all, The founder of Alibaba in China was came here last 2017 to push a cashless method I think if I'm not mistaken Bitcoin is the subject why he came here in the Philippines pushing to use a cashless method like bitcoin.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

In my opinion, China, South Korea and Japan have the greatest influence on the price of bitcoin from Asian countries. These three countries are capable of raising the price of bitcoins and altcoins to the skies. If you recall the situation in the spring of last year, then the growth of the crypto-currency market was due to the legalization of bitcoin in Japan and the massive purchase of crypto-currency by residents of this country. In the fall of 2017, sharp growth of bitcoin to $ 20,000 occurred largely due to the massive influx of South Korean investors and ordinary people. China is the main place of mining capacities concentration.
When China and SoKor bans ICO and exchanges thats the time the market falls, I see that these two Asian country really affects the market, they indeed influence BTC the way we didnt ex[ect it to be.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: