Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin?  (Read 3953 times)
Griegura

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

the introduction of rules as a guide does not automatically mean that virtual tokens have already been accepted as legal tender in the country. This is simply an indication that the central bank adheres to an open view of the new wave of innovative technologies being introduced in the financial sector.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
Dont you damn getting tired of this bullsh*t countries thats been always mentioned here there and everywhere?you were just popularizing this packing selfish by putting them in every thread.

Would you mind stopping this and just focus on profiteering,we can survive without them because we have proven it already since they were gone here
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

Well i guess china has the greatest influence on bitcoin except japan and korea. Because china have the bigest popular in all country and most of the investors are from china. And china have the biggest number who mines bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

i think singapore has a very good cryptocurrency development and become the biggest in asia because i see a lot of cryptocurrency projects developing in singapore and some countries that have advanced economic condition.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:48:42 AM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
I think the South Korea and japan are two large countries which has a great impact on crypto currencies. These are the countries where bitcoin transactions has been started and these countries has legalised bitcoin in their nation and started accepting bitcoin for day to day activities and I even heard the news that one large car selling company has sold car in exchange of bitcoin so in think South Korea and japan are the two large countries which has accepted bitcoin and has understand the real potential of bitcoin.
tubig123

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:58:53 AM

As far as i know four countries mentioned are the greatest influence in asia.So i agreed about it.
lananh2024

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

If China does not take measures to prevent bitcoin, it is indeed a very potential and growing market
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

China, Japan, and India because they are the advance country in asia although also Korea but I've read an article that Korea against the crypto currency or I don't if even bitcoin.

These three Countries influence also the neighbor countries like philippines etc.

First of all, it is Japan. If Satoshi Nakamoto is a real person, it explains why Japanese are in crypto so deep. The UAE is also the country where many guys use Bitcoins.
semarm3sem

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

China, Japan, and India because they are the advance country in asia although also Korea but I've read an article that Korea against the crypto currency or I don't if even bitcoin.

These three Countries influence also the neighbor countries like philippines etc.

First of all, it is Japan. If Satoshi Nakamoto is a real person, it explains why Japanese are in crypto so deep. The UAE is also the country where many guys use Bitcoins.
Other Asian countries like India, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, and Indonesia have all contributed to the growth and popularity of cryptocurrencies, with some formulating strict regulations to govern their respective ecosystems.
However, instead of placing an outright ban on bitcoin just like China has done, some of these countries are working to develop sensible regulations that would protect the interest of bitcoin investors in the region, due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

However, still, Chinese people are dealing with the cryptocurrency. Now, the most powerful Asian country in the crypto world in Japan: they all support crypto.
kittle33

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

The decline in bitcoin prices due to news from China happens quite often. This can be a constant source of unrest and frustration for people holding bitcoin in the long run. News from other countries also has an impact on bitcoin prices. One of the most notable examples is the destruction of Mt Gox ... It is used as one of the largest bitcoin exchanges in the world operating from Japan, there are many factors that play a role, but most importantly most of the trading volume and bitcoin power mining are concentrated in China. Bitcoin, as a technology, is designed to operate in a decentralized way. That means that no central authority can make decisions on behalf of all network users.
  i think in china is the greatest influent on bitcoin.
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

Formerly China, now Japan!
Before China banned BTC, China's impact on BTC was great!
Now that Japan has surpassed China to become the country with the first BTC transaction volume, many people in Japan know about BTC, and many businesses also support BTC's trading! The impact on BTC is great!
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

China;
Before their government ban on bitcoin and initial coin offerings, a lot of daily bitcoin trading came from china however, mining is still quite lucrative though there may be fears the government might soon ban it in the country.
South Korea;
Lots of reputable crypto exchanges like Upbit,Bithumb etc has seen massive bitcoin trading activities in recent times.
Japan;
So many bitcoin and crypto exchanges operate here with government issued licenses
Other countries like india,singapore,indonesia,thailand have also all contributed to the growth and popularity of cryptocurrencies.
teddyppap

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

On May 31, OKCoin has begun addressing a large number of China-backed Bitcoins due to the legal regulations of the People's Bank of China imposing on the electronic money market in their country and This has improved the Chinese trading market for a long time. As a result, many Bitcoin investors are continuing to invest and boost demand for Bitcoin in China. Bitcoin is currently trading at steady premiums in China compared to last year. In addition, the Chinese media found that Bitcoin is digital gold

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

I'll agree with the others, I think Japan and China are the top asian countries who can influenece the market ~ particularly China who can easily shift the trend on the market through the news happening to them. One good example is the time when they banned ICOs in their country, btc's price drop so big (it's like a blood bath) making one of the most unforgettable moment I've experienced here in crypto world.

Anyway, here in the Philippines, our crypto community is now growing because many are now starting to engage with cryptocureency. I'm dreaming that one day we can also be able to reach the same level where those two countries are standing.
lakita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

Asian countries, perhaps China is the most influenced country to bitcoin
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

I think it is China, Japan and Korea. People there adopts on technology fast and sees the potential of a better economy thru bitcoin, they are more pro active, even in social media like youtube, mostly koreans and japaneses domindates the topic on bitcoin and they are good.
anhhungcolao

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

Japan, the country of Satoshi.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

I think Korea, japan and also china have the geratest influence on bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

I think Korea, japan and also china have the geratest influence on bitcoin.

yes, that country gives the greatest influence on bitcoin but don't forget that the other country from Asia give a good influence too for bitcoin and I think not just the country from Asia that give this but the other country is also given the influence on bitcoin too. I am sure that actually, in the Europe country, bitcoin is spread and giving the influence too and more people will come to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: