Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Idex vs Livecoin exchange  (Read 128 times)
Akorharrison (OP)

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

Please I need a little clarification about idex I don't really understandstand the system your opinion matters alot.  Livecoin is very simply to trade than idex.  
What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

Yes you are right the idex exchange like a decentralized for example like etherdelta and livecoin is like a bittrex or polo and more exchanger if you want to exchange any tokens at idex there are some videos about that at youtube.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

Yes you are right the idex exchange like a decentralized for example like etherdelta and livecoin is like a bittrex or polo and more exchanger if you want to exchange any tokens at idex there are some videos about that at youtube.
thats right, idex is like Etherdelta. if you wanna trading in Idex you can import your privkey or you can create new account. to trade in idex its not simple like livecoin because this is decentralized exchange, but is good because decentralized exchange is more safety than centralized exchange like livecoin.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

very true what you say that the use of idex market is almost the same as etherdelta that we live enter our wallet address to market idex then automatically coins in our wallet will appear in market idex
andreaskrause87687

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:52:36 PM

Nice Smiley)
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

Yes, Idex is a decentralized exchange for the likes of Etherdelta. The decentralized exchange is certainly better in terms of security.
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:37:36 PM

It is more convenient for me to trade and better on Livecoin than on Idex.But this is my opinion.You have to trade on these two exchanges yourself to understand what will be best for you.By security I agree with others saying that Idex is a decentralized exchange and safer but not 100%

seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

I am very happy to use idex.I am very satiIDEX is the only international defence exhibition and conference in the MENA region demonstrating the latest technology across land, sea and air sectors of defence. I don't know anything about livecoin. Idex has a more potential. We will use it more in future.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:48:48 PM

Please I need a little clarification about idex I don't really understandstand the system your opinion matters alot.  Livecoin is very simply to trade than idex.  
What do you think?

IDEX is just like EtherDelta a decentralized exchange. They just need your private key to start trading. If you can trade in EtherDelta you can also do it in IDEX. I can give a statement for Livecoin because I only use that exchange once. The one I still remember in Livecoin Exchange is 0.001 or 0.002 btc is the withdrawal fee which is too much for me.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: