Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when will bitcoin recover its value?  (Read 382 times)
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:39:44 PM
Merited by Oceat (2)

It's value has been low for a while now. When d lo you think bitcoin will recover its value?

You should first realize that the ATH (top value) is not the "normal" value. It's a peak value. When you're driving a car that can go 250 km/h you don't run it close to that speed on a daily basis. Your normal cruising speed will be somewhere in the middle or even below that. It's the same with BTC. It has reached $20k but it's normal price is somewhere around $10k. Right now we're below that, which means it's a good time to buy, but don't expect it to be at 20k in a month or 2.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batman12345

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

i got information from veteran trader that bitcoin possible down to 5k. but now bitcoin price aroud 9k. if bitcoin stable this week, possible bitcoin go to  15k before end this month...

why panic when bitcoin down?  i stil hold my investment.
go play dota if bitcoin down..
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

A headline from an article stating, "Bitcoin's January struggles may hold clues for the near future". A plunge value of bitcoin made the financial analysts to see that there will be more existing crypto currency. For me, the falling value of bitcoin has been just a correction and there's no doubt that bitcoin will increase again. I've been reading a lot of articles since yesterday and other financial analysts keep on saying that bitcoin will recover soon. However, we should also consider the other cryptocurrencies because according to the CoinMarkeyCap, this month of the January, Neo, stellar and ethereum are the top three performing crypto coins among the largest 15 coins.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:18:05 PM

Nobody will know when will BTC price recover. If you are looking to invest for the long term, the current price is low and good for entry.

Yes you are right, Bitcoin price is unpredictable but through the help of your own analysis by looking at the data you will see the results of it already and your chance of success will be 80%.

Give Bitcoin a time, lets see if Bitcoin would reach $20k again within 2months. But one thing is for sure, the Bitcoin bounce will be epic.

It's value has been low for a while now. When d lo you think bitcoin will recover its value?

Bitcoin has given enough time to recover and now would be the time to get up again, and i'm sure it will hit $20k again but not in two months. That's so short amount of time, give it at least a gap of 5 or 6 months.

Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

Because it is covered by a decentralized method, no one knows when Bitcoin price will arise. But if we are going to base on its history, I can say Bitcoin is really amazing. And now that Bitcoin is being recognized around the world, it is certainly hard to resist.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:54:02 PM

The only one who can tell when bitcoin will recover is the TIME, it takes time and even analyst can’t tell about this thing. Sure thing is that bitcoin will recover soon, so be more patience and don’t let that fear control your mindset, focus on your goal and you will win in this market.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

We just all wait and see.. As for me bitcoin will surely recover its value because many are discovering its existence and the more and more people will likely to get involve with bitcoin since you can make investment thru it and earn a decent money out of it.
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

The value of bitcoin will recover from the present price and the recent fall is basically what other currencies like fiat go through I think the demand and supply principles is just what we are experiencing this periods.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:06:39 PM

We just all wait and see.. As for me bitcoin will surely recover its value because many are discovering its existence and the more and more people will likely to get involve with bitcoin since you can make investment thru it and earn a decent money out of it.

I think it can happen in a month or two time, we just need to give it time and remain patient as we try to buy back more that has been left in abundance on the market in order for it to gain its original value or even more. I think bitcoin is definitely going to bounce back if we keep increasing its demand on the market by buying more.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:11:26 PM

The value of bitcoin will recover from the present price and the recent fall is basically what other currencies like fiat go through I think the demand and supply principles is just what we are experiencing this periods.
It doesn't look like there was that much damage done to Bitcoin over the past few days. The price is going back to around 9 thousand dollars.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

The nature of btc it can jump and dump very easily and suddenly but this does not mean that it will prolong, it touches it's ups/downs and stabilize, come back to its factory settings let's say, in my thinking it will be around for a moment and the reverse of this movement will start till below 5kusd, I will wait at this level for buying.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:12:41 PM

i think btc will recover in march
Siddela Sarat Kumar

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:20:21 PM

Looking to invest in bitcoin for long period of time ,then probably I would say ,this is the best time to invest now. The price would certainly go up, but I would say not anytime soon.
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

maybe the price now is the true value of bitcoin, it probably is closer to the true value right now then when it was 20k. after it was 1000 a couple of years ago it took a pretty long time to go back to the old price.
Bkjones

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

hey i am Bkjones  Smiley ! Bitcoin recover its value soon because its value gone increase or decrease sometime so if u sell your Bitcoin then hold it ,when its value gonna high
mannedmssn2M

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

i think bitcoin will get a boost from popularity,,, I am trying to get the Games i play online to accept bitcoin for in app purchases by asking for people to donate to the cause and help encourage developers/ business owners,

Bitcoin recovers if you make the effort to do so ( be your own difference )

Donations are accepted on my other post here on bitcoin discussion, check it out please if you care to
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

You can predict all you can but there's really no specific time when will bitcoin recover. But I can definitely say that its best to buy bitcoin while the price is lower because the price as of now is slowly increasing again. You don't want to buy bitcoin when its price is high again then suddenly goes down right?

jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:53:24 PM

nobody will know if the bitcoin recorver their past value.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

We all know that price of bitcoin is unpredictable sometimes up and down. Yes we dont know when it increase but we are optimistic that value of bitcoin  got increase soon.

elvinjamon

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

There is no exact time when will bitcoin regain its value however we can predict when will it gets high or increase its value again.  But somehow this prediction may be wrong since the value of crypto currencies are unpredictable
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: