Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when will bitcoin recover its value?  (Read 382 times)
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

It's value has been low for a while now. When d lo you think bitcoin will recover its value?
The bitcoin price is now slowly recovering and the price increase now compare to the price last months,There's nothing to worry about bitcoin fall because I know that bitcoin will totally recover soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

According to other speculation and prediction, Bitcoin will gain it's value on the second quarter of this year, and before December, it will reach 50K USD to 70K USD.

We need more patience and strong heart.

There is no shortcut for everything.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

How valuable bitcoin really is depends on your own ideas,In my view, it's still not the real value of bitcoin, so I've bought a lot of bitcoins, and I think when the bull market comes, it's going to be $40,000.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

It's value has been low for a while now. When d lo you think bitcoin will recover its value?
There is a chance in my opinion especially if the crash will stop a bit to give way for the pumps. As we can see, the market is now showing some signs of recovery which is a good thing. We can look forward into it that before this year end, Bitcoin will be able to recover. So investing now and holding will be a good idea so that profit will be earned in the future.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Crystacool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

I think bitcoin will soon restore its value. Now bitcoin has stopped falling.
It is slowly rising, and we need to wait patiently.
I think it will be back to $10,000 in February and $20,000 in the coming months.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

As we can see, it is actually recovering from the decline after last years significant surge in price. We can see a decline in the graph and it stopped until the 6K USD mark. But now we can see it is now steadily rising and maybe the reason for this is people are now Hodling their Bitcoin because they still believe that the price might increase or maybe stabilize.
lunaalthea

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

I am pretty sure it is recovering now, it is not back to its usual value but it is recovering from its huge dump. Slowly. So I suggest that people should buy and hold now while it is cheaper so that when its back to its pace. A lot of you will enjoy the ride of btc again

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

I know it will still recover.  Just wait patiently.  As they say, patience is virtue.  I will just hold my bitcoin until it reached my desired amount.  Then I will convert it into cash.  It will recover its value maybe not so soon but it will not be forever at the bottom.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

Nobody know here if when will be the exact time for recovery of bitcoin value. Just pure speculations but if we will base on the bitcoin history, the value is rising at the month of july and onwards. Just be patient as always.
coolcharacter

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

Might recover before the end of the year or it may not. Best to forget about it and revisit later on. The price will yo yo up and down becahse that is the nature of crypto and trafing markets.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

It's hard to tell when the bitcoin price will be stable, we can only predict it, in March the bitcoin price will be better than the current price.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

In my opinion and also in my observation it will regain or recover it's value by the last quarter of the year or the last month of the year. Many people say that bitcoin is always decreasing by the first quarter because of the sudden increase of bitcoin every last quarter of bitcoin. Also many people predict that this year it may hit up to 20k$. I say to this prediction it may surpass 20k$. I think it would make it even more even bigger than that value. So for those who are planning to invest bitcoin, buy now or else you might regret.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

I know it will still recover.  Just wait patiently.  As they say, patience is virtue.  I will just hold my bitcoin until it reached my desired amount.  Then I will convert it into cash.  It will recover its value maybe not so soon but it will not be forever at the bottom.
Just as Bitcoin was able to go from $1K to $19K within ten months goes on to show that it can really recover and get back to value which it previously occupied, It may take a while but i know that it will certainly get there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
princ.imran

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

Web designer & developer https://nurictworld.com/

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:50:44 PM

There is no reason to tension for the price is decreasing. Now just time to invest and wait for 5 to 6 month. Then you will know its value.
TheUnknownMan

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

Bitcoin has started to recover and its value has increased to 8400 dollars.But it started to come to a deadlock.I hope in 1 or 2 months Bitcoin will start to rise gradually and break a new record in the future.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

my guess is $25k at the end of this year. back to $20k in autumn. The point is to be patient and not to fall for new fud options. And don't focus on pinions on other people too much, try to use your own common sense.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
elektrikdinar

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:43:03 PM

I expect 120k top this year and low around 60k

I made a poll if you guys wanna vote, a similar one we had in 2013

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2929180.msg30085363#msg30085363
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

People need to understand that in order to move up closer to the levels we experienced last year, we need to actually move forward in terms of Bitcoin being able to handle the increased usage. What's the point (aside from trading purposes) of seeing the price increase to $20k to then find out (once again) that people are paying +$50 just to move their coins. An explosion of usage during bull runs is imminent, and that will give those behind the spam attacks more incentive to spam like it's their last day on earth. Increased legitimate usage means that spammers need to do less effort (costs them less money as well) to clutter the network badly to boost their fee income, and make Bitcoin look bad in the way that it can't handle all this usage. I rather see more SegWit utilization than having another bull run showing us that Bitcoin isn't ready for mass usage....
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:45:36 PM

I my opinion, maybe it will rise a little bit this coming March-April. So buy your bitcoin now before its too late. I think a lot of investors now are waiting again with the new ATH's now and maybe it's time for us to get ready.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:52:50 PM

According to other speculation and prediction, Bitcoin will gain it's value on the second quarter of this year, and before December, it will reach 50K USD to 70K USD.
We need more patience and strong heart.
There is no shortcut for everything.
It is really difficult to see another rally this year,until have some clarity with the regulations,the price of bitcoin is not doomed as everyone suggests,the price of bitcoin is over $8k and i never expected this price range a year back and so in my book we are at a good stage right now,i would like to see a gradual growth rather than the price blowing out.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: