Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: InterCryptoPump | Telegram Channel to Pump AltCoins!  (Read 140 times)
InterCryptoPump (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:59:28 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 04:43:00 PM by InterCryptoPump

Hello all!

We have just created a new CryptoPump channel:
https://t.me/intercryptopump

For all those who are not familiar with the subject, doing a PUMP is to buy all together a certain cryptocurrency of certain characteristics to make the price rise significantly and sell it more expensive, getting an important benefit. If it is done well and together, it works very good!

I have been during 1 year in other international pump channels, and it works! We got between x2 and x10 depending on the pump.
Just to make a REAL example:
- Time: 30 minutes.
- Buy price: $0.35
- Sell price: $1.88
- REAL PROOF: https://i.imgur.com/jAg7iEj.png (graph from CoinMarketCap)

Of course, to do a big pump we need members. So we will start our first PUMP when we reach at least 500 members in our Telegram channel. So don't wait and join now for free!!
https://t.me/intercryptopump

The more members we are, the more money we will earn. So promote the group!

P.S.: we are only a few members now, but don't worry as we have just started. Members will arrive soon! Smiley

Regards,
International CryptoPump
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:44:10 PM

'We' is basically the people who have created the group. I see you have mentioned sell price. So basically everyone buys and pump the price. So at one point you will surely dump the coins right? what about the people you bought at the ATH price joining your group? How does it make any difference from the generic PnD group?
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

So you want to earn big amount so asking other members to buy and you can sell at a higher price right?

Please never join any of these groups because most of the time you will lose money and group admins of some of his close friends only make money. It is very well organized scam so don't waste your money instead just buy and hold some good altcoins to make a profit.
InterCryptoPump (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

Well, I am happy both of you asked me the same.
It's true that "Pump" groups are also "PnD" (Pump and Dump), which means that the first buyers earn, and the last ones loose. But let me explain why my group will not be like that.

In the 99% of groups, the idea is work only with the group. I mean, the 99% of the purchases are made by members of the group. Of course this will made some members to loose. The admins buy the AltCoin, then they announce the pump, and they sell when its value is x4 or x5 after 2-3 minutes of the pump.

And here is the difference between our group and others. We don't make pumps of 5 minutes. We do long pumps, for around 30 minutes or more. In this way, all the members of the group will buy in 1-2 minutes, and then the objective is to keep the coins during 20-30 minutes. In that way, during that time, we will promote the coin using other channels, and due to the increase in value, other investors will also buy.

So the final goal is to reach a x10 for example, but the group only get x5, and the other x5 is made by external investors due to the first increase made by us.

In this way, the full group will get profits!  Wink
Don't think this will work? Then I invite you to join the channel and simply watch the first pumps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: