Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the moment I have been waiting for.  (Read 349 times)
Crypto Piece (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

The low buy orders are set. Now we can buy for potential future profits. When the shilling stops you know it's time.

There have been some nice ICOs released that were just unlucky with timing. They have a lot of hype and some haven't had a chance to run. They're a good speculative play IMO. Trade safe🔒 I hope everyone makes some fantastic profits from this opportunity in a few months ✌️

The best part of cryptocurrency is there's enough success for all of us. It's still so new, we have so much time to capitalise on this amazing technology.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

what would you advice to buy now than everything is low? i don't know what to buy, it was what i was waiting for but now i'm lost
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

You are right about enough success for everybody. Maybe that is why people are so upfront and ready with their suggestions and guidance. A movement that has attracted the youth of today, but success and realization of dreams go hand in hand with anxiety and stress in the crypto world. For some a low is a high, for another a cause for depression.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

different investors manage with personal customs of technical strategy that beginner attainee might defines of one as best to match with the extracts as improving the running of manage as applying schemes with the work on projection with the investment plan.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

The market is now recovering so I would like to congratulate everyone who bought alts on dip because it is now the time for alts to go up and increase the marketcap Grin more goods news will come this next few months.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

At times like this I like to call it easy profit , If you have any understanding of  crypto market you should be busy buying all alts that you wanted to buy before but it was too late , Now is the time to buy and start to collect profit in couple of weeks later maybe even days  . People that are taking there money of crypto now is simply have no clue about  what they are doing . While a lot of people panic sell , some others just buying the dip and will enjoy the easy profit later .  Wink
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1793

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:19:27 PM

what would you advice to buy now than everything is low? i don't know what to buy, it was what i was waiting for but now i'm lost

The top 30 CMC coins?
What portfolio you have right now?
A lot of coins are in red now, might be an options to speculate on low priced coins such as doge and then take a quick profit.
This is not a professional suggestion though.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

Yeah this will be the great time to buy some coins to get profit after maybe 2 days from now.A lot of people are panicking but never realize that crypto life was like this as always.Never think of loosing when it's a red day instead think about a big profit after a week when the market get back in normal situation.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

The low buy orders are set. Now we can buy for potential future profits. When the shilling stops you know it's time.

There have been some nice ICOs released that were just unlucky with timing. They have a lot of hype and some haven't had a chance to run. They're a good speculative play IMO. Trade safe🔒 I hope everyone makes some fantastic profits from this opportunity in a few months ✌️

The best part of cryptocurrency is there's enough success for all of us. It's still so new, we have so much time to capitalise on this amazing technology.

You know all the had a problem to Bitcoin become less than a half price from the top last December 20, 2017
They do not know what's the good  possible benefits of a low price of Bitcoin by doing buy of some Bitcoin for investment later on. This is the exact timing for bying of Bitcoin.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Victorious5

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

Yeah grate times for buying. I wish I had some maneuverability to spend some.
I need to hold now, so I will ride the next one. Smiley
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:41:47 PM

Every time there is a high price correction or a very high coin price reduction, bitcoin traders can benefit, so surely in trading we not only get a profit when the price goes up only, when the price goes down we can also benefit. Do not panic and stay calm in all situations. Grin
If looking at ICO may not be easy to enter the market because a lot of in ico look successful but take a long time registered in the market.
sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

it is a great time to buy some coins especially BTC, ETH to get profit within several weeks.
But if you are patient and is able to wait for months, you will profit much more. This is the time to invest! Kiss
Nikhila

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

Asuall the markets have started to recover and this is the basic life cycle of the crypto world, all the panic sell and fud has been gone and only the true holders who buyed the dips and filled the bags have been profited , because crypto world always had been the patience and holders world , all the new people who entered the crypto world left the way they entered removing their billion of dollars in losses and gifting the patient people
aab18

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

Look at Colossuscoin XT, it is a privacy coin which I think it has a huge potential. The other option is DeepOnion.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

Yeah it is a good time to buy some coins right now. The most are at low prices and there is not much that your can do wrong if you wait for the next bullcycle! Just accumulate hold and sell when the bull is here!
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

You are so rightful. We should be positive now and trust the crypto currency. I'm sure everyone will earn money again.

marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

for purchase, currently the price is down. you can buy it, but to invest fore. before you invest, you note first the graph statistics of the coin. if you already know, you just find the price that fits with your suit. then you will benefitlater if the price goes up

Hazeey

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

Just try not to panic if we don't actually recover here. It's very possible that we could stay flat or in a downtrend for all of 2018. It's also possible that crypto could recover in a few days\weeks. If you are confident in your crypto investment then it will always be beneficial to hold on to it long term. A famous quote about this is, "Time in the market beats timing the market"

https://stakeunited.com/stixx
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

Prices had just gone up and I hope you had bought enough coins when the prices drop because as what the OP had said, this is the moment the newbies and some had been waiting for. It is the most perfect timing for buying coins enough for trading and of course hoard some and wait after for its increase.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

For investment to altcoins its good time.But you shouldnt buy every coin due to low prices. Think deep and pick something gonna hype or recover itself. Have a good investment!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: