Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: myetherwallet + trezor  (Read 167 times)
asdlolciterquit (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

Hi everyone,
can someone help me to import/transfer my to erc-20 token from myetherwallet to my trezor? Is there any guide i can use? Thanks in advance!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

Check this link:

https://blog.trezor.io/trezor-integration-with-myetherwallet-3e217a652e08

I hope it will help you.

Hi everyone,
can someone help me to import/transfer my to erc-20 token from myetherwallet to my trezor? Is there any guide i can use? Thanks in advance!
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

Hi everyone,

Yes, there are guide to import your myetherwallet to your trezor.  Try this blog spot on how trezor works on myetherwallet https://blog.trezor.io/trezor-integration-with-myetherwallet-3e217a652e08.

Combining this digital wallet and hard drive wallet is great because maximum security is applied through this. Also combining the features of two wallet is great and awesome. Great choice in using trezor for your myetherwallet.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

Hi everyone,

Trezor is the safest hardware wallet and transferring your tokens to that wallet is smart choice to do. Anway, thorough explanation about the transfer options is listed in a link below:

https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/migration/moving-from-private-key-to-trezor-hardware-wallet.html
asdlolciterquit (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:45:30 PM

thank you everyone for your answer and sorry for my late reply!

I don't understand one thing: after i've connected my trezor on my mew's account, my private key are already associated on my trezor's seed or i have first to send my token to my trezor?
The One Who Knocks

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:48:54 PM
Merited by asdlolciterquit (1)

I don't understand one thing: after i've connected my trezor on my mew's account, my private key are already associated on my trezor's seed or i have first to send my token to my trezor?
You don't need to apologize mate, life always gets in the way Smiley

So yeah, trezor holds your private key and generates you addresses based on your seed. You should have now some addresses generated by Trezor where you can send your tokens to. did you managed to find them mate?
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

I do not quite understand how this will work, but I also saw this advertisement, but I did not study it, but overall I think that all the same, we will need to get a ledger with you, in order to be sure that our money will not go anywhere.

asdlolciterquit (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

You don't need to apologize mate, life always gets in the way Smiley

So yeah, trezor holds your private key and generates you addresses based on your seed. You should have now some addresses generated by Trezor where you can send your tokens to. did you managed to find them mate?

I'm sorry man, i didn't find time to try yet, surely in the week end i will try. But if i've understood right i don't need to send my token to my trezor...because in my trezor there are already my private keys. Correct?

Thanks again for your help!
asdlolciterquit (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

sorry to up this thread again, but i really need to understand this think before start. I would like to have all clear if it's possible.

Thanks in advance
asdlolciterquit (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

sorry to bother you again, but i think that there is a problem.

When i click on connect to trezor (that is plugged in and trezord.exe process running, point 4 of this guide: https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/hardware-wallets/trezor-sending-to-trezor-device.html ) i have this message:  "Loading timed out"

I don't understand why...
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

I'm LedgerNanoS user with MEW. It was a breeze to use, I just connected to Ledger, found out ETH address and send all my ETH and ERC20 tokens there. I choose a time when gas fee was lowest and safely transferred everything to Ledger. Doesn't Trezor work the same?

asdlolciterquit (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

I'm LedgerNanoS user with MEW. It was a breeze to use, I just connected to Ledger, found out ETH address and send all my ETH and ERC20 tokens there. I choose a time when gas fee was lowest and safely transferred everything to Ledger. Doesn't Trezor work the same?

yes, i think is pretty the same. This guide is really simple: https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/hardware-wallets/trezor-sending-to-trezor-device.html

But i have that error. I don't understand why. I have the same error with nanowallet for xem..
asdlolciterquit (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

yes, i think is pretty the same. This guide is really simple: https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/hardware-wallets/trezor-sending-to-trezor-device.html

But i have that error. I don't understand why. I have the same error with nanowallet for xem..

i think that the problem was firefox! i do the same thing with chrome and everything was fine! Maybe trezor can works only with chrome.

One question: is there any way to send in only a transaction to a single eth addresses more kind of token?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: