Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pumping group on a telegram  (Read 317 times)
hellmagic (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

in the evening I will say it and I will assess this group

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

Pumping group on a telegram https://t.me/cryptopiaPumpp . I have found this group and question does anyone know her? Is it ok? there are a lot of people saved
No, I don't recommend to join free telegram pump and dump groups. Group owners and premium members will but first and they wait to dump on free group investors so please be careful. They also bore you with ahitty cross promotions and join premium group spams.

I never have this problem before but i know you will put your capital in a big risk By joining such group.
Above member has more experience than us so i think its really true that pump group is only benefit to the owner.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:16:17 PM

Pumping group on a telegram https://t.me/cryptopiaPumpp . I have found this group and question does anyone know her? Is it ok? there are a lot of people saved

You guys should be careful with these pump groups. They dont care about you and they are going to start dumping after they announced their Pump coin. So watch out and dont buy stuff before you have done some research!
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

Dont trust any pump group on twitter, facebook or in telegram. The most owners of these channels just wanna make quick money and they dont care about the community... Buy projects with a future guys and not p&d coins!
Crypto-Bee

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:10:52 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 10:44:12 PM by Crypto-Bee

A clean and trustworthy pump group:

https://t.me/PumperBees

No pre-pumps. All members will know the coin name at the same time. Exchange: Cryptopia.

vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:48:11 AM

i try once on pump group, bit i lose my money because too late on sell, it just 10 minutes and price is dump again..becarefull.
crestella

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

Pumping groups in telegram? It's a good idea to pump companies or developers to be more familiar to people, so people know about crypto, ico and altcoin, the more people know the more advanced the company is.
ZergShadow

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

===========================ATTENTION!=================
New group with signals from  chargeable vip channels has openned access for joint earnings on signals and pamps! Hurry to join while access is free!
https://t.me/faircryptopumpers
=====================All vigorous earnings============
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

Pumping groups in telegram? It's a good idea to pump companies or developers to be more familiar to people, so people know about crypto, ico and altcoin, the more people know the more advanced the company is.
No it's not, a lot of people lose money from pump groups like this, the only one that benefit from this type of activity is the admins of the group. It's not matter what kind of project as they will pick random coins to pump. People should stay away from pump group if they don't want to lose money, you can get quick money but the risk is very big.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mrscourge

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

Why in all these groups stoped chat activity, it's pretty suspiciously
wfthkttn

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

Just report those groups that spam everywhere, sooner or later they will get banned and lose money they put onto it. Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: