Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are airdrops profitable? Well, REBELS answer!  (Read 221 times)
Fazlurkhan.kz (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

Just saw the REBL token price. It's currently 0.09$. For those who don't know what rebellious is, it's an ERC20 token which was airdropped last year in december. And the remaining tokens are scheduled to be burnt on 14th February 2018.
Just need to hear from the REBELS, that what do you think about it and according to you might be it's fate.
I personally think it will rise further and do great in the market!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nikhila

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

Actually rebel is a very good coin with a great team, as we all know free stuff have no value until and unless it achieve a great place and see some succees, the same way soon rebel going to reach big hieghts and have success because it has a great white paper and team to achieve
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:53:33 PM

How is this thread-worthy?

I mean you ask whether Airdrops are profitable?! Yes, some are - many are not and simply shitcoins and scam.

And then you describe the REBL coin with "ERC 20 token" "airdrop in december" - which is as good info as none.

I mean cmon, DYOR... "REBELS" aka. holders (is more accurate i guess?!) - what exactely do you expect from them? that they tell you its a shitcoin? that it might not grow in value or that it will die? certainly not ......

If you believe in it, buy it, hold it, whatsoever.

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

Just saw the REBL token price. It's currently 0.09$. For those who don't know what rebellious is, it's an ERC20 token which was airdropped last year in december. And the remaining tokens are scheduled to be burnt on 14th February 2018.
Just need to hear from the REBELS, that what do you think about it and according to you might be it's fate.
I personally think it will rise further and do great in the market!
Its okay if you think that coin has the potential to grow in price in the future and can be a longterm investment. I have an experience that having coins from airdrop is good but if its appear in the market sell it while the price is high because it has the chance to get low untill no more value.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

I, like many others, took part in the aircraft of this coin. I am disunited to the fact that the team is good and there are professionals, as well as in white paper there is a plan and it is good. Sell as you see fit. This coin can be a complete shit or to reach heights.
Zulkin0s

Activity: 87
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

As I know, developers are pretty active and planning to migrate on self-made blockchain. But on the other side I don't see any new features.
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:15:58 PM

I mean you ask whether Airdrops are profitable?! Yes, some are - many are not and simply shitcoins and scam.

And then you describe the REBL coin with "ERC 20 token" "airdrop in december" - which is as good info as none.

I mean cmon, DYOR... "REBELS" aka. holders (is more accurate i guess?!) - what exactely do you expect from them? that they tell you its a shitcoin? that it might not grow in value or that it will die? certainly not ......

Let me break it down for you

Title - Are Airdorp Profitable? REBELS answers the question.

Post - REBELS was an airdrop and now has a good price.

He was not asking it.
coindrunk

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

The value of airdrops varies from profitable to total garbage. No one can answer this question without proper differentiation.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

Even when profitable, airdrops equal to such a small amount it is not really worth it in my opinion. I do some airdrops of tokens I do like and I do plan to invest in, because who can say no to free tokens? Otherwise not worth my time.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:44:25 PM

I truly believe that airdrop can make a small profit if you do in a correct way. I feel sorry that I was too late for REL token airdrop. I applied DeepOnion airdrop last week and hope to receive some coins in the future. Recently DeepOnion price even close $10. Their community growth pretty fast in few month time and all their members working very hard to archive their goal and I am sure, DeepOnion will go in first 50 ICO coin very soon.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

Ofcourse airdrop is really profitable a free token you get by just filling out their form. Honestly speaking everytime i join an airdop I didnt donate a single dollar on it.  Because I believe that it must be free. All successful airdrop that i received so far from applying in October and November are ACC, HAT, ETHBlue and eXRN with that 4 i am able to earn 10k usd legit.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

There are a lot of threads on bitcointalk asking if airdrops are worth it.  I think he was trying to say that yes, airdrops are definitely worth it when you consider the potential gains.  REBL's been good to me.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

I am  a beneficiary of REBL token and it has maintained a good price for some time now. I am still holding a very good quantity of the coin. I am optimistic that the price will still go higher than where it is now. I have also been following them on telegram. 
Bitlover91

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

well some are profitable.
i have some Coins of Onions through airdrop and made a huge Profit as it rose from the same prize to $19.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

I don’t think that you can gain profit from any of airdrops anymore. The periods of gain coins for heaven without labor are over. Whatever it is cryptocurrencies.
BananaPotato

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

just don't belittle airdrops. they're free money and you don't know how cyprtocurrenies work. they're volatile currencies depending on the peoples demand and how developers of the token increase their value.
CelsoJr

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

it all depends on how the developers of the token make their move. some developers are so active that many investors are making their way going all rocket to the moon. there are airdrop devs that dependent to the dopnators. just choose wisely on what airdrop to apply.
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

REBEL got me surprised but when I saw the Polymath distribution I forgot about it. Later BTW airdrops really earned me, I realize that airdrops are still promising.
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

I got 500 rebl coins also from airdrop. Really a potential coin knowing that they have great team with a clear roadmap. Im gonna hold this longer till price goes to the moon.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

I have some rebels and i want to buy more,and i said thanks to the God for my participation in the Rebel bounty)))
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: