Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land  (Read 1794 times)
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:03:26 AM

I do not think this is a good idea. Bitcoin market is not stable. You want to sell the land to buy bitcoin. that is risky. I think you should wait a bit longer to have a more stable bitcoin value. You can buy slowly.
I think he already did sell jis property, the only thing he can do now is to wait, somehow we all know that btc will arise again so better keep holding so you'll not lose a lot more, you'll only lose when you decide abruptly.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:08:19 AM

With the rates at the low edge, I don't think selling your Bitcoin at this time would do you any good. I hope you did know that in the world of Bitcoin, you don't always have a gain due to it's volatility. Selling your land for investing all of it in Bitcoin is greatly risky. I believe that you have faith in this platform so just hold it for some time. Sooner or kater it would get better.
Delisaara

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:10:25 AM

Why did you sell the land just to buy bitcoin,Bitcoin trading has a very high risk,If you get stuck like this you should be patient and wait for the market to recover.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:11:39 AM

Now that you have sold your property, the best thing you can do is be patient and wait. Don't panic and follow what others are doing who panic sells. Think of what you have gambled and have faith with bitcoin. It will definitely rise again just trust bitcoin.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:16:27 AM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
First of all i give hats off to your guts of buying bitcoins from the money you got by selling your land.Currently the price of bitcoin has dropped really low I guess you should wait.The price if bitcoin may near the milestone of $20k or if you are really panicked then you could sell your bitcoins till it's range rises to $15k-$20k wait untill then.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

I think that's a good thing to do about it. Many have done this and the capital they invest in bitcoin has grown. At the moment you hold the bitcoin first do not move because the price of bitcoin is now so low this past months so dont panic be patient
Rappyboy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

Hmm, for me i would never sell something i already had just to risk it in an investment, i would get a part of my salary and invest.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:33:49 AM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

The coin was consistent but the price must change.  The thing that can you do is to hold it to claim your profit because bitcoin is hard to die and can recover by the people who use this. Too many advertisement was belong by bitcoin so it cannot be died easily.

SellBuyAcc

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:34:32 AM

You better wait until your reach double of your investment because it will really hurt you butts in an instant, you better think before moving your money now so you will not feel too much regret then.
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 459
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:37:26 AM

There is a proverb, Patience has its reward. You need to patience for better something. Bitcoin will recover as soon as possible. So just wait and see. We are actually excited about the future without any reason.
So, please wait (HODL), I thinks it will up again.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:49:47 AM

Well, it means you have wish to do trading and i think its best decision to do trading with bitcoin. But you need to get some experience before trading because trading with bitcoin need some experience related to bitcoin if you have no information related to bitcoin then it will be hard for you to do trading.
xugzr272186

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:50:28 AM

With the rates at the low edge, I don't think selling your Bitcoin at this time would do you any good. I hope you did know that in the world of Bitcoin, you don't always have a gain due to it's volatility. Selling your land for investing all of it in Bitcoin is greatly risky. I believe that you have faith in this platform so just hold it for some time. Sooner or kater it would get better.

You do not need to be alarmed, and I believe the future of bitcoin cash is going to be more and more popular because of its larger block size, which makes its trading cheaper and faster than bitcoin!
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:52:12 AM

be careful because the bitcoin is unstable. Do not harm when you sell your land.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:54:37 AM

Well i dont want to intervene with your decision but i think its a wrong move to sell your land and buy bitcoin. Land is more an asset, its value is rising yearly (its more on go up than going down in price, still depends on the location of your land). As to bitcoin, its not stable at all. You can't say that its an asset because it might lose its popularity in the future. Im sorry for the loss, i already loss some because of bitcoins decrease in value but still i didnt risk anything. As of now, we need to pray thay bitcoin will gain its maximum value so that we can have our investments back with profit on it.
yytcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:55:28 AM

Do not be alarmed. Now that the price of bitcoin is slowly recovering, I believe the bitcoin you buy will pay you more than your land, you should trust bitcoin and do not panic.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

In the first place why did you sell your land just to buy bitcoin? Its too risky dude, we have to keep in mind that only invest what we can afford to lose because bitcoin price is not stable. What you can do now is to hold and wait for bitcoin to increase again. There are so many ways to get money to invest in bitcoin but selling your properties is a big NO.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:28:04 AM

You took a very risky step in selling your land to invest in bitcoin. As what all other here is saying, better hold your bitcoin for prices to go up.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:29:59 AM

You really brave to do that, you should be have other land to sell if not thats not wise move
But for now dont panick, its just ordinary wave for fulltime trader, just wait and see bitcoin price will climb up agai as soon as possible, i believe with that

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

That's a very good idea. The price of bitcoin always ups and downs. You should not worry. Because the electronic money market is a market that many whales are investing in.
This is a very positive signal for investing in your bitcoin. In my experience, you will probably get a profit just after 2 months. congratulations.  Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:54:01 AM

I think this is an adventurous act, your land can be rented to others, you can also build a house, you can open a shop, this is a steady income, but bitcoin is not stable, but now you have bought You can not regret it, you should learn more about bitcoin, bitcoin prices now do not panic, continue to hold, I wish you good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: