Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land  (Read 1794 times)
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:57:09 PM

Since you already sold your land just hold the Bitcoin, don't ever panic, the dumps that's happening is quite normal especially in the first quarter of the year so don't worry, I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin will pumps up eventually so be patient. Don't listen to the FUD, have a little faith in your coins.

XEOP$

Activity: 126
Merit: 171

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

I am applauding you. Looks you are a brave man. I would never take such a risk. All my bitcoins were  virtually taken from the air. Trading rocks. Yes, it is hard, I know,  but to be a consistently profitable trader you need to have only  three things. Those are  patience, observancy and a bit of luck. Nevertheless I think bitcoin will strike  you with  a plethora of luck.

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

Oh, man, I hope you can recover your losses. Selling your land is, I think, a rather hasty move.

Anyway, these days were really good for investing in BTC. Just do not panic or sell at a loss, but wait and HOLD.

The bright days are coming!

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

Think of something to compensate your loss as of the moment but never cut your loss by selling your bitcoin for it will totally waste your chance and effort. It will indeed take time to make profit and usually you really need to hold and wait until you can sell it successfully. If by any chance its price is profitable enough for you when you sell it I suggest that you don't invest using land properties for these investments also increase in value over time and would be a waste to sell,

ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

Why sell your land to invest on bitcoin this is not idea at all,why not use your spear money to invest,anyway is your choice or decision.As for the bitcoin you have bought you have to patient enough until the price is up again.
lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

Buying bitcoin by selling land is very risky because sometimes bitcoin shortages sometimes go down, I'm not sure this is a good idea, but you've sold the land to buy bitcoin.
I suggest you hold your bitcoin because now the bitcoin price is down again, wait until the end of the month for the short term, if you do not need enough money to hold it until the end of the year, you will get your kentungan.

codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

Just hold the bitcoin you have and don't panic. Maybe you'll wait up to two or three months until your money will get some big profit. But don't lose hope during the crash in bitcoin's price. It always happen in the first two or three months of the year. But in the end of the year, the bitcoin always grow. So hold your bitcoin until the end of the year or the coming years.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

Your story is funny but just "HODL" you will lost everything if you sell at panic price. This price correction occurs yearly but after that everything is gonna be fine, but one thing that were not sure of when the price pumps maybe after a weeks or more months.But if your really have patient it will pay off maybe.
Chandler32

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

I honestly don't know why this dude sold his land for Bitcoin when in fact land is the most secure asset which is sure to appreciate over the years.
WendellKelley234

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

just keep patiance and wait until your capital grow 4x. Don't worry about the price. Very soon market will up.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

Selling land to buy bitcoin?? you got some guts to do that as land is one of the safest asset. Hope you still have some.
Like many people said here : HODL. Stay hodling it and don't listen to the FUD. Fall for the FUD is just for loser.
Bkjones

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

Hey i am Bkjones  Smiley ! So the topic is u sell ur land to buy bitcoins and u think u r in loss in that condition of bitcoins so as my opinion just hold your bitcoins,when Bitcoin value increases then u have to sell and take more profit don't be panic be Patiance this cycle work continusely fall and up
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

It seems that Op has bought bitcoin selling his own land. Now on the recent price drop might have feared of losing big amounts. Because, properties or land value increases with time depending on the location of the respective property. To have positive thinking and holding with patience is the best one can do.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

Hold the bitcoin you have and do not sell it now, bitcoin is not over and you can still benefit from bitcoin. stay focused on bitcoin and do not panic for current prices.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

What Shocked Shocked :oYou have sold your house to buy bitcoin.You had taken a wrong decision.Because bitcoin price always ups and downs.Now if the price of bitcoin come to a miserable level then you have to suffered.on the other hand if you had given your land to a agricultural organization than surely you would get a certain profit.But what to do.Now just pray to God as if the price of bitcoin does not decrease.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

As long as you don't sell you don't loose anything. Holding is the better thing to do right now. You don't want to be in loss
amilla041184

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

Chill dude. You're not alone the are many of us who are loss currently due to huge dump than happen in bitcoin this month (almost down 50% compare to previous month) and some are not only in loss in BTC but also in their investment to other coins who happen to dump as well together with BTC. Recovery would come, hope today is really the start since I see market turning green.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

That was a bold move. Prices are now on rise again. Hope you didn't sell these coins!

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

do not panic buddy
you have to be patient if you want a big profit. do not get distracted by the descending graph, it's very common in this crypto world
try you observe the bitcoin movement from three years ago, this is called fluctuations, and also never be affected by negative news about bitcoin
make your own choice
lucretiareaves

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:44:40 PM

Turn off the computer and go out relax. All your decisions at this time are not the best. I think I should wait a bit longer to wait for the recovery bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: