Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land  (Read 1794 times)
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
Quite a risky thing. I understand that this land was unnecessary for you. Now is a good time to buy. Below 10k $ a good amount for investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rampage101

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

Believe me, you are wasting your nerves on empty feelings. Yes, as an investor I understand you, drawdown is exciting, but pull yourself together and just wait for the price to rise. It's already very soon.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

Actually, you bought your bitcoin on a bad timing. Bitcoin market is down during the first quarter of the year. It's also a wrong decision to sell all that you have on anything. Remember, when investing, invest only the amount you can afford to lose. Cryptocurrency investment is risky because prices are volatile.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

Do your daily job, not worriest about your losses in your bitcoin at present because bitcoin always ups and downs. doing an activity on your investment would get you into another problem.
I appreciate you very brave, the price of your land also must increase from year to year but you decide to sell it, a good confidence you have against bitcoin. Keep it until you achieve the results you expected.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

The best that you can do under these circumstances is to remain calm and cool. Though it is really very difficult for you but this is the only option you have right now. Bitcoin has history for great dips followed by unbelievable skyrocketing of prices.

You need to turn deaf year to those who are filling your mind with negative thoughts and telling you that you took wrong step. Very soon, you will be proud of yourself. Just stay cool.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

Actually, you bought your bitcoin at a bad timing. Bitcoin market is down during the first quarter of the year. It's also a wrong decision to sell all that you have on anything. Remember, when investing, invest only the amount you can afford to lose. Cryptocurrency investment is risky because prices are volatile.

But buying at a low price is not too bad. This is the period of decline when prices bounce back can definitely get big profits. The problem is that the OP is gambling on the land that has become its asset, that's bad news. Especially if the OP uses it all to buy bitcoin, it's very risky.

cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

If you are seriously a bitcoinner, you must be ready to take risks and face challenges in the field, which makes us very strong. Though, you ought not to have initially allowed anybody or you yourself bought you the Bitcoin with all your proceeds from the land sales, because it's not good enough to do so. Being as it may, You need to be very patient holding on to this Bitcoin and watch it grow. You can as well sell few and invest it on other Alt coins. 
Babyboy423

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

this is not a Good idea to sell your land and buy bitcoin. investing at cryptocurrency is very risky, But now since you have already sold the land and you already invest at bitcoin, the best thing to do now is to hodl. keep on trusting at bitcoin , you have to be patience , don't panic and soon bitcoin will recover.
bisasopa

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:49:18 PM

Please hold your Bitcoin and wait until market revise. If you will hold i think you will able to purchase 2x land .
Nisharawal

Activity: 336

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

I think you shouldn't have to sell your land for investing in the crypto market as the real estate sector is booming right now everywhere. No problem even now the market will give you many opportunities to invest in the crypto market but you just need the right trading approach and mindset to take your entry and take the trade to your expected target and book those profits. Right now the bitcoin price is not much lower and i think you should take some risk and take your preferred entry positions depending on your trading pattern.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

Selling your land was not a good idea because i know that the value of lands rises very quickly but now that you have sold and bought bitcoins, You should hold the currency for a long period instead of panicking whenever you deem that the value may fall down.Be patient and hold because the moment u sell u have lost.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

don't invest more than ur life in crypto it is very harmfull for ur health u cant become rich over night
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:07:54 PM

When the price trend is decreasing as it is today and you do not want to get a loss then the only decision you have to do is to hold the bitcoin you have bought it because in the future bitcoin prices still have a great chance to be above $20k. But, if you are in doubt then you can do ping-pong trading strategy against bitcoin price by using the rest of the money you have today.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

Only two ways out for you, is either you sell off to reduce you loss or you hold and see if the price will go up to make you some profits. So you decide what you can do.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

I know that investing in the crypto market is getting great attention from many people around the world. But what I always recommend to newcomers to this market is not to invest too much at the beginning and invest only in savings. If you have sold land to invest in this market, I recommend that you take the time to learn the basics of the market, technical analysis to be able to grasp and monitor the market to decide to invest more accurately.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

Please hold your Bitcoin and wait until market revise. If you will hold i think you will able to purchase 2x land .
I have a feeling that he is going to sell the coins once he triples the amount of money that he has, I can't blame him on that though.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

Just wait and don`t listen to pessimist people especially if they are into your relative position. The market is very volatile and falling are quite normal, by holding you can recover and make profit.
zolfa

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

I feel you are so dare to sell the land to buy bitcoin, I am sure your desire to invest in bitcoin is very strong.
we all know that now bitcoin prices are going down, and you also buy when bitcoin prices are down, I suggest you do not panic, hold hold until bitcoin has a high price, do not rush to sell bitcoin you have, because it will make you feel the loss and do not get any profit at all. If you are ready to be patient for some time, I am sure you will benefit from your bitcoin.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:47:55 PM

Who told You to sell lend and to buy BTC to all the money will give You the better advise. But as to me, I`ll suggest You to put BTCs holding to the market stabilization! This will be the mid-time investition to give You profits and will last for about 4-6 monthes.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:11:49 AM

I hope the land you sold to buy bitcoins is just one of your idle investments. An empty lot, not the one where there’s a house that you used to live in. In any case, just wait it out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: