Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:45:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land  (Read 1794 times)
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

Hold the bitcoin you have and be patient waiting for the bitcoin price to be even better. Friends, do not panic too, bitcoin can still raise the price, still be patient you will definitely benefit from bitcoin.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:31:57 PM

With such a flow of bitcoin as we can now observe, you can sell your land and property, but it also carries a high risk of loss in case of accidentally what can happen. I also sold my property for some time to invest in bitcoin and now did not regret what I did.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
The good thing about this is that the financing is not a loan or some form of credit,

In this case you can hodl or invest 50% of your btc in some ICOs then when tokens are listed on an exchange wait for coins to moon then sell to break even and withdraw your money.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

first of all I really appreciate your brave in speculation in bitcoin.
for the current situation, you'd better hold your bitcoin first, do not panic sell. I know you are betting big to get big profit in bitcoin. but the market is still getting low right now, so you just wait and wait until the price goes up. you certainly don't want to get a loss right?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

You have taken a very risky speculation for bitcoin, so do not panic and keep thinking positive. Maintain the bitcoin you have, believing that bitcoin will definitely increase and will benefit you.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
1969Dave

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

Do not sell your bitcoin, you will regret it. Be patient ...

JaredWallace

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

Do your daily job, not worriest about your losses in your bitcoin at present because bitcoin always ups and downs. doing an activity on your investment would get you into another problem.
I appreciate you very brave, the price of your land also must increase from year to year but you decide to sell it, a good confidence you have against bitcoin. Keep it until you achieve the results you expected.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

Well it would have been a smart ideea if you have bought bitcoin at a lower price but don't panic bitcoin will recover in time and it will surpass the 20k$ range again. Until then maybe you can grab some more but depends at what price you got into.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
toxic0n

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

Offering your home, land or auto to buy bitcoins isn't an incredible thought. The cryptographic money showcase is exceptionally unpredictable and you could see gigantic misfortunes very quickly in the wake of contributing. Put resources into cryptos with additional cash you have and don't requirement for no less than a year or two. Thusly your venture will have the capacity to gone through market cycles and you can choose when it's best to money out.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

If you want to back you're losses just hold as much as possible because I believe it will back to it's peak value someday. Also, as I did it now I hold my shares of bitcoin, though we have no idea when it's gonna be but just trust and believe the capability of bitcoin as it already proven many years that it will back to it's stabilize value after on it's downfall.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

Your decision to sell your land to buy bitcoin is not wise at all. You were supposed to invest an amount you could afford to lose in cryptocurrencies. It is a risk you took and it might swing either way. What if the price of Bitcoin is Bullish? You will be smiling by now. I want to advise you to hold as the price will still go up. This may be much later though.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

You should never gamble with money you can not afford to lose.

If you are not gambling, and you view your Bitcoin position as an investment, then stop looking at the screen and give your investment the time it needs to mature. Like you would with your piece of land. Did you check the price of the land every day? Did you expect to double your money on the land in afew weeks? I assume not. Then why are you expecting your investment in bitcoin to act any differently to your investment in land?

bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

Your decision to sell your land to buy bitcoin is not wise at all. You were supposed to invest an amount you could afford to lose in cryptocurrencies. It is a risk you took and it might swing either way. What if the price of Bitcoin is Bullish? You will be smiling by now. I want to advise you to hold as the price will still go up. This may be much later though.

This is one mistake that most of the new investors do. They are making investment decisions based on emotions and do not apply logic. People think that everyone is just making only profits with bitcoins. Reality is that a lot of people make loss as well, it is just that we do not see them sharing their experiences here.

After a member invests his money and he sees that prices drop as well, he realizes the mistake. It is thus advises to start with small amount and thus seeling your house or land for bitcoin investment for initial investment is not wise at all.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

There is little you can do as you cannot reclaim your land back, and its too early to start overthinking. the best you can do for yourself is not worry at all, the market shall recover with time, but again, if you though your land was worth losing for BTC then you shouldn't be worried at all

Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

Wow! That is very risky, selling your property for something you don't have any control over. But anyway, if you have lots of land then it's totally fine to risk something eyeing to gain way more.
On another note, don't panic and end up selling your digital assets, this is a good way to preserve what you have as prices will recover and gains will be left afterwards.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

I want to ask you something... Before you put your money in Bitcoin, do you know the risk if you Invest your money in Bitcoin?
if you don't know about it, I think you have made a big mistake. just one solution for you now. you must hold Bitcoin for along time. wait until 1-2 month, Hope the price of Bitcoin can repair and rise like last year.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

What you are doing is a very risky choice, selling your land to bitcoin. For now bitcoin is down, do not sell bitcoin at this time because you will incur big losses. Be patient, and do not panic, bitcoin will definitely increase again, hold the bitcoin you have and wait for the bitcoin price to increase.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

I think the best thing for you to do is to keep holding your bitcoin. The price may be down now but can not really tell about  tomorrow. From all indication bitcoin will bounce back again before the end of 2008. So do no be disturbed about the current price of bitcoin

Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:01:54 AM

Bitcoin price is now declining. It's a good time to buy bitcoin, but we have to know how the market is going now. So before we buy bitcoin we already know the risks. Especially if you buy bitcoin from selling the land.It will be different if buying bitcoin from savings or unused money. Do not panic to immediately sell it. Be patient, so you do not lose. Wait until the bitcoin price is higher than the previous price.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:05:49 AM

Pray and hope for the best, man. Slumps can be pretty tough specially when you go all in and then the dip occurrs. All you have to do now is just wait and hope a spike happens anytime this year so you can get the profits you're aching for. It'll happen, just be patient.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: