Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land  (Read 1794 times)
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:15:20 AM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

selling your land or property to bitcoin has a high risk, with the current drop in bitcoin prices that you can do to avoid losses is to hold your bitcoin and wait until bitcoin prices rise again, the key to success is patience
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
Thats why people keep on saying that we should invest only those amount that we are not afraid to lose,, If you did that then you were at peace not worrying anything. Investing is just like gambling you have to believe  and trust bitcoin in order to survive,,but do not worry now.. Soon the price will hit up to the highest.. Just dream and believe for you to survive...
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

Do not worry. After all, the price changes are cyclical in nature. But still it is not necessary to change the real ground to digital gold. Materialism better.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:09:42 AM

That's why most of videos or articles remind people that don't get so excited to invest in BTC with so much money that you can't afford to lose. I hope that you won't lose your mind and manage to succeed until the end.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:10:48 AM

No doubt that you will get return of your money that you invested in bitcoin but you will needed to wait for long term Because it is not a magic and pump and dump in the price of bitcoin is natural thing and such type of  pump and dump are opportunity to buy and sell at perfect price .
Here I would like to suggest you that don't get into panic and keep patience until the price of the bitcoin will reach to at that point at which you are in profit .
But with this advice I would like to suggest to everyone that invest only that amount of money in this that you can bear loss easily and not much tension come in mind ever with big dump .
And also if you do mistake then surely always patience work here and also you should take care that don't invest all of your money in single asset .
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

it's risky to just sell your own land for bitcoin...but if you think it's worth it then go on but mind you this is really risky things to do, yes we know what great potential bitcoin has when comes to profit but you also need to understand that bitcoin price is unstable- its changing from time to time.. and I guess you already know what will happen if your expectation here does not meet... I do hold you can only invest what you can afford to lose.

milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:21:15 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 09:43:22 AM by milandres0207

Since you already did selling your land, you only need to do is keep calm and wait until the bitcoin price will rise up again,who knows tomorrow or the next coming days the bitcoin will increase again.If that was happen bring back your land so that your family will also enjoying the progit that you get from bitcoin.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

That was a stupid decision. as you have done it already, please have a little patience and you will see the market going up in a few months.
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

Too lust in the world of cryptocurrency is less good. here is full of uncertainties. we will not know when will get results so my advice do not lust to get bitcoin at the expense of many things including our real assets

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
dangwapo311

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

Man it sucks to be on your situation right now. You should have thought of the consequences of your actions first. Always remember this, buy what you can afford to lose. Now there are two things you can do, sell to cut your losses or you keep on holding and wait for the bitcoin price to go up again. It is definitely up to you on what you would actually do.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:27:43 AM

If you haven’t sold your bitcoin until now then it would be best to just hold on to it until it recovers. I know how bad it feels to be stuck in this kind of situation right now especially with bitcoins price constantly fluctuating but moreover dropping its price down than increasing its price. But don’t worry, just hold on to them for a couple more months or years until it recovers then you can sell them with profits.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked extraordinary decisions, my advice, do not sell your bitcoin at a low value. down and rising bitcoin prices are common. You just need to be patient .
dipan30343456

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

Can only choose to hold your BTC, waiting for BTC to rise!

If you choose to sell your digital encrypted currency now, your losses are huge!

BTC will have a good price by the end of this year!
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

Do not sell your bitcoin, you will regret it. Be patient ...

My suggestion is you should keep holding on because bitcoin prices will recover soon. You will immediately restore all your losses, be patient. Because for me, selling your land to buy bitcoin is not recommended because a small investment is risky.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

That is a good investment that you have bought some bitcoin and i hope that you didn't sold all your lands because that is not a good decision in exchange for bitcoin, it is good to invest in bitcoin as long as you know how to manage the risk and you are only investing the amount of money that you afford to lose. So it is better to be safe than sorry.
Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

I am not sure if it is a good thing to sell your land, but it is something related to the development of Bitcoin. It is also important to know where your land is, because land prices are valued like Bitcoin. I mean, I can not say for sure that it is profitable.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

You bought some bitcoin by selling your land you don't imagine that property also increases the value of the year. We can’t back your land. As for now the value of the bitcoin on the market cap is around 8K USD that is a very dip portion, I advise to be patience someday all things will make it perfect just continue to believe that it will reach the moon later or sooner.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

I think you should be more careful in every calculation speculation.
yes, bitcoin is very down at the moment. but most likely to grow back within the next few months. here you are required to research and try to learn the situation

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

You know land is also good investment to keep on, by more years when you still have it price can be double and expensive. Since you already sell the land and you bought bitcoin your options is to hold it. The prices are getting low today so hopefully it will be moon it's value so better not to get panic.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:57:31 AM

Do not sell physical and hard earned assets behalf of bitcoin investments. As per my view its a foolish decision. Always future is unpredictable so how we can say bitcoin can be 20000$ or 50000$.

its better to put money that you can afford specially extra money. i always do bounty to earn money. i do not put my own money.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: