Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land  (Read 1794 times)
yyui

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

Sir, in your own way, your approach is wrong. The end result of this is likely to make you lose everything. Now all you can do is wait quietly. Don't sell your coins and wait for the market to rise.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

Definitely, you will regret in the end.  Well, just hold as much as possible if you want to back your losses as I believe it will increase soon just be patience. On my part, I hold my shares of altcoins as well as bitcoin, which we have nothing to do and believe the ability of bitcoin that it will return to its great value soon.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:06:26 PM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
This is what you did, you sacrificed an asset that usually appreciates in exchange for something that is very volatile. Now we know that Bitcoin is volatile, but there is a great chance for profit on long term. I do hope you won't regret your decision 'coz personally, I wouldn't sell my land just to buy a digital currency. I'd rather look for other options to be able to come up with some capital for my Bitcoin investment. But since you've already done so, make sure to be vigilant in your trading. Also, diversify your portfolio to have more chances for higher profit. God bless on your crypto journey.

molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

All you have to do is keep your bitcoin until the price is high, so you do not lose. indeed Bitcoin investment is very risky, let alone you have sold the land to buy Bitcoin, if you are impatient and sell your coins ,. then you will lose your land. I see today Prices have started up, hopefully this is a good start and Bitcoin returns to a high price.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:22:28 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 03:37:58 AM by Clearstream

since you have already invested in bitcoin , i suggest you hold it for a long time . in the long run , bitcoin will be a growing trend . i suggest you study other coins , so EOS NEO NCASH ARK . do not put all the eggs in a basket . 50% on bitcoin , 30% on other coins , 20% waiting for future projects .
hongtham

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:34:06 AM

You don't worry because bitcoin is a type of coin  potential and strong, The current bitcoin is gradually recovering and will be on a growth.
Important, You have to know the right time to get back the capital and interest, you can sell at a reasonable time and keep a section to hold.
Safe and not risky

GOLD Stablecoin https://gold.storage/
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:36:00 AM

hold on. let bitcoin rise through the year. note to others don't ever sell land to buy bitcoin.
bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:44:16 AM

I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
All you have to do is be patient until the high bitcoin price goes back and you sell it, but it depends on you alone ... whether you will hold or sell it now.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:45:41 AM

Its great how people willing to convert their properties or asset just to invest in bitcoin. Its a brave move indeed. If you currently bought some bitcoins then do not sell it through. Its too early to decide. As you can observe, its price is pushing up for the past days now,  and hope it will continue. If you cannot take the risk anymore, then you can sell it even to get just a little profit. Atleast you earned.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

Well, all you can do now is pray and hope a better day comes. Because it takes massive balls to sell your land for bitcoins. Obviously, land has more of a stable increase in price compared to bitcoins. You shouldn't have sold your land for bitcoins. Good luck to you and your investments.

Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:30:03 AM

To get capital by selling land can be a good idea if the land is not providing income. But I won't  invest everything in cryptocurrency or in just one type of crypto. I would diversify my money to several types of investments like stock, business and then the crypto.

ereme

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

All you can do now is that you can wait for prices to recover. And from next time invest only what you can afford to loose.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

It's really not a good idea to sell a tangible asset which is sure to appreciate with time for a risky asset although with potentially higher reward. If Bitcoin dips so low like what it is doing right now, you'd have lost a lot of your investment's value with no certainty of recovery.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

What can I tell you. You made a mistake. The land costs ninggo more than any crypto currency. If it's not just a desert. You could lease your land and get a steady income from this

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

What can I tell you. You made a mistake. The land costs ninggo more than any crypto currency. If it's not just a desert. You could lease your land and get a steady income from this
Yes. I agree. Never put what you have for bitcoin investment because that will specially brings profit to you if you use it properly and not live like desert place. I earning bitcoin to have what you sold for bitcoin. Land price can be increase but never decrease as times goes by, it by come more expensive. You should work to have investment and keep what you already have because it surely you will not lose, but now you've lost it. Better luck for your investment.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

Well, it is never recommended to sell anything and invest in crypto because the crypto market is wild in behaviour and no one is sure that what is going to happen down the road. If you are not comfortable with such ups and downs then it is the better time for you to exit as any further price fall might affect your routine life and future. Make sure that you are aware of the consequences of investing in the crypto market.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

This is your big mistake selling your land,there are many way to earn Bitcoin think many times before you sell your land.
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

Buying Bitcoin by selling some properties  is a very big mistakes,we now that there are many way to earn coins or tokens.no need to sell your land.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

Don't worry Bitcoin will have higher price soon, you just need to be patient because that was investing is. You invest some money and wait for it to have some profit and bitcoin will never let you down just hold it and wait for the right time.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

That is why most investors recommend to invest only the amount you can afford to lose. It is true that bitcoin investment can promise you a large return and it is really enticing to earn big through it. However, we all know that a huge return always has a big risk. Bitcoin price is volatile. The only thing you can do now it just to wait for the price to recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: