Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will beat Bitcoin?  (Read 163 times)
Kryptogenie (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

Many of the crypto analysts and investors think that Ethereum will beat the bitcoin by the end of the next year. What's your opinion on it? Specially when market is down ans Ethereum is still performing better.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

finally a thread we did not have here. that gives 100 points. When I search I find 20 of these threads. Oh man  Huh  Huh
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

My opinion is that Eftrium will not beat bitcoins. The etherium has competitors that will soon make him good competition. There are already many projects for NEO, there are projects at QTUM, as well as soon there will be projects on Korean icon, and of course do not forget about etherium classic! In general, 2018 will be very eventful!
saiteja01

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

Many of the crypto analysts and investors think that Ethereum will beat the bitcoin by the end of the next year. What's your opinion on it? Specially when market is down ans Ethereum is still performing better.
Yes But It May take more time.
cryptoveins

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:38:00 PM

I don't think Ethereum is going to beat Bitcoin soon but yes Ethereum is undoubtedly is in strong position.
Best-Crypto.io

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

You can check it here ! http://www.flippening.watch/

This event is called the "Flippening" and it's basicly 100% sure to happen because of market laws
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

Nothing is impossible in crypto currency market so maybe it will happen,because ethereum is one of the stable coin when its compared to bitcoin with too volatility in its price.But the ethereum can beat bitcoin by means of market cap value on one year or two but in temrs of price its is going to be hard and I think it never reaches the price of bitcoin due to its vast availability.
Nothing for sure,everything is possible here just wait and lets see what will happen. Roll Eyes
Forward_Thinking

Activity: 155
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

I'm a longtime alt skeptic, but that has caused me to lose out on a lot of growth! ETH really does impress me, even as an alt skeptic. I think you mean it will beat Bitcoin in market cap. That's possible. I don't think that would be good for the market though so I hope it doesn't happen. However, it doesn't have to happen for ETH to continue to act like BTC's little brother who keeps getting stronger and stronger.

What I like most about ETH is the utility of it. I think it will continue to be the blockchain of choice for most innovation for a while and that's a very good thing for the market and the community!
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

I think it's impossible for Ethereum to beat Bitcoin.Ethereum needs more steps.If bitcoin starts to increase, no one can hold it.That's why it's hard to say that
Lambo-san

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

Will beat Bitcoin in terms of what? Market cap? It is possible but it does not mean anything significant at all. From Bitcoin's circulating supply of 16M to Ethereum's circulating supply of 97M, there's no doubt about ETH overtaking Bitcoin in terms of market capitalization. It's just a multiplication of the supply and the current price so regardless who's on top, Bitcoin is still the one.
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:11:36 PM

This is possible to see this happening this year, Ethereum is progressing well and it will maybe switch to POS this year, which could have a positive impact because there will have less inflation.

That might be possible that Ethereum has already a bigger market cap if we only take coins in circulation. Bitcoin' circulating supply is really less than real supply because of all lost coins (take as example satoshi who has 1m BTC that we can consider as lost). ETH has much less coins lost. I don't know if there is a website that count "lost coins", that would be interesting to check  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

It is realistically possible we are waiting when this will happen it is not going to be this year probably 2years to this time.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

It is difficult to compare what is better - Bitcoin or Etherium, you can talk about two systems, like vegetables and fruits.  Grin Grin Grin After all, they, in fact, never were in the rank of direct competitors. Bitcoin was originally considered as a means of payment, whereas in the Ethereum network, tokens are used in the implementation of smart contracts. But if the current situation continues to evolve, the Etherium will cost more than Bitcoin, very soon.  Kiss
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:35:53 PM

Cryptokitties already showed the weakness of the ethereum blockchain in terms of scalability. On the short them it might takeover bitcoin but on the long term I think it will lose the confidence of the public.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

The only reason why Bitcoin seated as the number one cryptocurrency in the market is due to its market capital that holds almost 40% value in total Cryptocurrency value in general.
Ethereum is not the most expensive coin but it indeed beat Bitcoin in terms of technicalities like speed and scalability.
Bitcoin is very expensive today although it dropped its value but still there are more people and investors supports Bitcoin.
Ethereum had already beaten Bitcoin but the market capital value is the main measurement for the market ranking.

Bit Tuka

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

It might, but not very soon. You see bitcoin started it all and is the founder of cryptocurrencies and somehow, the value of the other altcoins are also hinged in bitcoin's value, even eth.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

Guys, I think that you are very much mistaken and soon the Etherium will give up its positions, as other platforms on which the projects will be drafted are approaching. And they are already many. Neo,icon, ethereum classic, QTUM, NEM. Over time, they will take away from the etherium its position! But this is only my opinion, and I will be glad of constructive criticism!
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

Who said that, Do you have any links to prove that experts saying bitcoin will be under the Ethereum. Now NEO competating with the Ethereum in this time you are saying that bitcoin will be a 2nd rank crypto. Everyone will laugh at you.
Recent days many newbies and people like always share the trolls of bitcoin, incorrect information, worst ICO sharing to other thread. I do not when you all gonna stop these kind of activities.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

I don't think Ethereum is going to beat Bitcoin soon but yes Ethereum is undoubtedly is in strong position.

Ethreum can beat bitcoin by 2020 if it continuous to grow with the same speed it has been growing along with the stability where there is no hung fluctuation in the value of ethreum like it happened with bitcoin and ripple as well and ETH is the most sought platform for many ICO projects.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

Ether is in good position now, but it will be very difficult to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise up anytime, maybe this year, Bitcoin will hit $30K. Ethereum is now a good platfrom. But it will need Many Time For beat bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: