Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Early retirement token  (Read 134 times)
Early_retirement (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

No whitepaper no roadmap everything transparent and clear: we, as crypto enthousiats, want to retire early and we diversify and invest in many coins and icos having a hope we become millionairs if, and only if, the ico or developper team was nt scamming or implementing bullshit in the roadmap that ends up in most of the times being a disaster to bag holders when the tasks in the roadmap are not fullfilled. So we have decided to create the early retirement token which its sole task is very clear in its own name. We want to implement the token in as much exchanges as possible and we want to take benefit of the arising awerness of the cryptocurrencies especially in the last year and for the promising years that are coming.
How to retire early?
It’s easy and simple, buy ERT and hold it until the amount of ERT you have reaches a level where it makes you richer than ever.
After completing the ico successfully and implementing the token in many exchanges we will work on getting our token “spendable anywhere, anytime” through partnerships with crypto cards companies to make it easier for you and for the other retired people to enjoy their wealth without having the need to sell the tokens each time they want to buy a lambo or spend time in bahamas.

Website will be launched soon and etherdelta listing afterwards.

Don’t miss it, you may contribute using metamask on https://wizard.oracles.org/invest?addr=0x58517a963C7773435715A215CC55b9469366Ec8a&networkID=1
If you don't have Metamask, you can send ethers to the crowdsale address with a MethodID: 0xa6f2ae3a
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

Hahahaha, nice sarcasm post...you definitely made my day man. early retirement token lol! how did you even come up with that? you are so creative!  Grin
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

Man you are very amusing me))) I'm very interested in who seriously will think that this text is true!
Early_retirement (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

Better to be honest and amuzing than being a lying bastard;)
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:12:42 PM

Better to be honest and amuzing than being a lying bastard;)
yes if only all the icos were honest too. a lot of scam icos but a lot of medium to great icos as well. hard to filter them out actually. hopefully i will find my early retirement coin :p
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

No whitepaper no roadmap everything transparent and clear: we, as crypto enthousiats, want to retire early and we diversify and invest in many coins and icos having a hope we become millionairs if, and only if, the ico or developper team was nt scamming or implementing bullshit in the roadmap that ends up in most of the times being a disaster to bag holders when the tasks in the roadmap are not fullfilled. So we have decided to create the early retirement token which its sole task is very clear in its own name. We want to implement the token in as much exchanges as possible and we want to take benefit of the arising awerness of the cryptocurrencies especially in the last year and for the promising years that are coming.
How to retire early?
It’s easy and simple, buy ERT and hold it until the amount of ERT you have reaches a level where it makes you richer than ever.
After completing the ico successfully and implementing the token in many exchanges we will work on getting our token “spendable anywhere, anytime” through partnerships with crypto cards companies to make it easier for you and for the other retired people to enjoy their wealth without having the need to sell the tokens each time they want to buy a lambo or spend time in bahamas.

Don’t miss it, you may contribute using metamask on https://wizard.oracles.org/invest?addr=0x58517a963C7773435715A215CC55b9469366Ec8a&networkID=1
If you don't have Metamask, you can send ethers to the crowdsale address with a MethodID: 0xa6f2ae3a
great another day another spam post on this forum
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

How to retire early?

great another day another spam post on this forum
Early_retirement (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

It is not a spam post i didnt put a catchy title or click-bait good sir.
mycoinlife

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

How to retire early?

new day new spam post on this fourms
mworld12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

How to retire early?

ladies and gentleman the spam posts keep on coming
mycoinlife

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

How to retire early?

great someone new advertising something i don't need
Early_retirement (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

You don’t need to spam comments if you don’t like the post already
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:49:41 PM

I'm an overseas worker for 3 years but now I decided to go home and claim my early retirement through Cryptocurrency as I'm holding last first week of January worth $140,000 but now it shrink down to $30,000 but I don't believe it will not pump back up soon and I know someday every coins I have will give me good rewards.
I want to go home and start over using the crypto assets that I have right now.

Early_retirement (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:54:02 PM

I'm an overseas worker for 3 years but now I decided to go home and claim my early retirement through Cryptocurrency as I'm holding last first week of January worth $140,000 but now it shrink down to $30,000 but I don't believe it will not pump back up soon and I know someday every coins I have will give me good rewards.
I want to go home and start over using the crypto assets that I have right now.
That’s the spirit dude, the comeback is always real in cryptocurrencies just hold on and you will be just fine:)
CoinMaker7

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

How to retire early?

great another day another spam post
kingcoiner001

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:01:05 PM

How to retire early?

you guys just keep on spamming this forum han
Early_retirement (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

How to retire early?

you guys just keep on spamming this forum han
Not spamming sir, it is the only post for this token and did not even use catchy words in title so you are free to view it or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: