Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 05:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is the next undervalued gem - like how Raiblocks was?  (Read 97 times)
markhuges (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

What do you think is the next undervalued gem like Raiblocks?

Thanks
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

i don't see it being undervalued at the moment, honestly. I do see other tokens being much more worth to buy right now, but this is only my opinion. Always do your own research.
markhuges (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

i don't see it being undervalued at the moment, honestly. I do see other tokens being much more worth to buy right now, but this is only my opinion. Always do your own research.

Hi sorry,

I mean what do you think is the Current undervalued gem , like how Raiblocks WAS.

Thank you
Sidshark

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:50:48 PM

AERM - LSC - EBIT - CHSB
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

From the coins based on DAG, like Raiblocks, I think that Byteball is quite undervalued. It didn't experience such price jump as Raiblocks and IOTA, yet it offers even more features and has good devs.
From privacy/anonymity oriented coins, DeepOnion has a very high chance to skyrocket this year IMHO. It has very good and active devs, huge supporting community and very low market cap compared to coins with similar capabilities.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: