Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another day, another scammer -> WilliamBratsky  (Read 113 times)
poptok1 (OP)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

What happened:: WilliamBratsky ordered Eng -> PL translation. He never paid me for it.
Yada yada yada:
He shielded himself with excuses about not being paid by someone else, who ordered the translation from him.
To be true, I kinda believe him, this project(smartunit) looks like a scam. However this doesn't change the fact that poor William lost his face, at least in my eyes. No apology's, no nothing and this is my main issue here. He is acting like a spoiled brat, avoid.
I'm posting this to warn other people, I don't expect to be paid

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1664749
Reference Link: His post with translation request I have contacted him in PM once and then we went on telegram.
Amount Scammed:  Roll Eyes it was 0.00045BTC
Payment Method: Etereum
Proof of Payment: 0x1A8FB76E2bec1a288493B392604D3EBA9F90FBD0 - no proof, address is empty.
PM/Chat Logs: telegram chat screenshot (big/long file warning)

Additional Notes:    translated ANN 1   ;   translated ANN 2
On the chat screenshots: -marked with red line, my address and amount of eth;
                                   -marked with green lines, "interesting" statements of Mr william. (small letter intended).
                                    Please read, especially those green marked messages, as I'm afraid he will retaliate.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: