Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This time its different  (Read 506 times)
coinycoiny (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

So we've had dips before.

And I think this one has a lot further to go, don't be fueled by today's rally.

But in the past bitcoin has always come back, grown stronger, gained more followers.

But this time, there won't be new followers. Well maybe a few, but not in the orders of magnitude that have happened in the past.

Practically everyone knows about bitcoin now. Next time it upsurges there won't be the fresh blood incoming, getting carried away.

So yeah, probably the last time you'll see bitcoin near $10k, will be today.

Enjoy.

flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

I don't agree. Sure lots of people have now heard of Bitcoin but very few have actually bought. Once the average person starts to buy Bitcoin - and there being so few of them - the price will start to rocket.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

I do agree with it's different this time.  People will wonder what exactly is the purpose of bitcoin.  Is it a get rich quick.  No.  Is it a store of value.  No because it's too volatile.  Is it a currency.  Not really because it isn't accepted in enough places.  In fact hardly anywhere.  This could all change of course.  But people should ask themselves these questions instead of blindly following these calls buy buy buy or sell sell sell.  Why do they want to put their money into bitcoin. 
l4w

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:12:39 PM

honestly I feel like that too, i don't think it's ever gonna reach it's ATH again. Anyhow, I don't think anyone can really predict crypto at it's current stage, so we just gotta wait and see what'll happen in the next few months.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:27:43 PM

You think so? I don't see it like that. Not everyone knows about bitcoin. And there are also someone who knows bitcoin but hasn't yet invested on it. Last year's hype was just a preview of what will happen on the coming years. And every year bitcoin's rollercoaster ride will be wilder. Just hold tighter.

Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

I'm still sure bitcoin will be a lot more followers and bitcoin prices will get stronger every year, I feel bitcoin price is still strong and expensive, we can see bitcoin price in the year last year that is not overnight prices now, in 2018 I believe the price will be higher than at yesterday's price peak.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

I do agree with it's different this time.  People will wonder what exactly is the purpose of bitcoin.  Is it a get rich quick.  No.  Is it a store of value.  No because it's too volatile.  Is it a currency.  Not really because it isn't accepted in enough places.  In fact hardly anywhere.  This could all change of course.  But people should ask themselves these questions instead of blindly following these calls buy buy buy or sell sell sell.  Why do they want to put their money into bitcoin. 

actually if those who enter and invest their money to turn here already have sufficient experience of experience then bitcoin will be more advanced again and certainly may be different not like now, the user is not easy to panic that one of them, the price is quite stable because the user already knows how trade, which makes the price rise is the presence of new users who enter but they also have basic and experience about bitcoin then the price remains stable like that which makes the price down is due to panic sales
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

Are you saying this because Facebook has blocked ads on cryptocurrencies and somehow you are thinking that there will be less people interested in it.

Well Facebook is a major social media that influences anything that exist but I think it won't affect btcoins and other clubs that much.

As long as many are already equipped with bitcoins knowledge, it will spread.  

Fake news will remain false.
We just need to focus more on the gold effects to help it develop more.

We can't do anything much about the banning and it's up to us to let them see how useful it is.
topper26

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

Minimal people at best know about bitcoin. My local chase bank manager did not even know what crypocurrenci3s are !
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

No it is not different, bitcoin has a better and bigger potential in the future. It might surprise you but there are still people out there whom don't know about bitcoin or it capabilities. Probably this are the people that will make an influence in years to come. Moreover, I do believe that even without new investors, bitcoin can still reach another level.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:01:44 AM

Some time ago less than 2% of world's population were into Crypto-Currency world, how can you say there aren't new people to come in? There are much potential to be explored in Crypto-Currency yet, we are just beginning.

So yeah, probably the last time you'll see bitcoin near $10k, will be today.

Yes, because soon the price will skyrocket and it will become really expensive, making $10.000 look like chickenfeed...  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Nunoluck

Activity: 452

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:29:53 AM

Yesterday I realize one of my friend talk about bitcoin, he just know about bitcoin two months ago. I think it is good, it seems that bitcoin is keep spreading, especially to technological people. Most people in my area who know about bitcoin are youth, this is good for bitcoin future. The yourh are more open minded and embrace this technology.

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:39:10 AM

I think your opinion is less correct. because this is when many people who are now familiar with bitcoin and also will more people who want to learn and buy bitcoin. but now a lot of bad news about bitcoin and after the good news later about bitcoin definitely bitcoin price will more skyrocket than the highest price at the peak price
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:50:35 AM

I don't agree. Sure lots of people have now heard of Bitcoin but very few have actually bought. Once the average person starts to buy Bitcoin - and there being so few of them - the price will start to rocket.
I agree with flippener, there maybe some who heard of it or knows about bitcoin and what it's capabilities but somehow those who might heard of it may be doubting on how it goes and. They are in the FUD mode on how to start on bitcoin and what I see on the future of bitcoin is that it has a lot of room for some individuals to start.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:01:47 AM

What would be the incentive for them to buy? Merchant adoption is going into reverse and there are a lot of more attractive alts out there that have the potential to make it as the #1 coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
kioicoin

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:37:01 AM

No it is not different, bitcoin has a better and bigger potential in the future. It might surprise you but there are still people out there whom don't know about bitcoin or it capabilities. Probably this are the people that will make an influence in years to come. Moreover, I do believe that even without new investors, bitcoin can still reach another level.

Personally, I believe some cryptocurrencies create value in the real world. In any case, the cryptocurrency market is still in its infancy, so we still have enough time. History also shows that the market is always able to rebound.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:45:22 AM

I've been doing this for 6 years and at the very least, I know not to freak out over market activity of 2 months.    Also though, 20+ years of stock market trading also tells me not to fall in love with any particular concept.    If it gets to a point where I am below my profit targets, I withdraw.

sent from my X6
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:50:14 AM

This time its the same. Will rebound 100-500%.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:51:08 AM

Indeed, I think so.
It looks more like a bear market in cryptocurrency markets, and the bottom of bitcoin is certainly not present. The bottom of bitcoin is when everyone is desperate.

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:00:06 AM

You just said that in the past bitcoin has always comeback or grown stronger then you would suddenly dictate that this time like it's this moment will be the last time that it will be higher value. Can you even be sure with your judgement just because bitcoin can go up or down with in large amounts? I don't think so. bitcoin can comeback always and won't die easily just as we've seen this time the value of bitcoin has gone up again. It will still hold on as long as more people believe.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: