Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 5072 times)
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

the financial system is a big cake and there are already big players in it like Alibaba and Paypal, i think it will be difficult for the blockchain to change this industry as the blockchain is hard to handle so many data in short time
I do not agree with you, because every year the speed increases. And the sites that you named have more experience. In the future, I think everything will change.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:45:00 AM

It looks like KORA will be top ICO if they really run the project,
looking at the concept of finance I feel good to attract investors
I also think such that this project will become a Kora is great for the future.
And I also hope will be many who support this project in order to succeed.
kinghu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

It looks like KORA will be top ICO if they really run the project,
looking at the concept of finance I feel good to attract investors
a project like this will definitely have a lot of support, in view of the concept that brought in the project is very interesting.
and I believe that all of the team here will do a good job, that could have made the project a great success.

Raldyn

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

a new technology in blockchain that is Kora If explained in simple meaning Kora Network is Infrastructure for inclusive financial system where this platform can Connect people and community and capital simultaneously
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:53:42 AM

a project like this will definitely have a lot of support, in view of the concept that brought in the project is very interesting.
and I believe that all of the team here will do a good job, that could have made the project a great success.

a new technology in blockchain that is Kora If explained in simple meaning Kora Network is Infrastructure for inclusive financial system where this platform can Connect people and community and capital simultaneously

Thank you and Welcome to Bountyhive and Kora Network! 🎩

Me and my team, we are so happy when we see the community appreciate the projects we post, it's heartwarming honestly, thank you, everyone! ✌️

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:03:52 AM

Over 16.000+ Entries & Constantly Growing.

Check out the Kora Network Bounty Campaign on Bountyhive! 💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Yadim519

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:42:56 AM

Hopefully the kora continues to grow and more and more supporters. Certainly participate in ICO token purchases.
mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

Kora project is an inclusive financial infrastructure project if viewed from the concept is very good, but I am permitted to monitor the development of this project hopefully many who support and join this Kora project
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

projects that are very innovative, can help the community in terms of finance. I think this project has a pretty good prospect in the future, certainly there will be many people who helped with this project. hopefully this project can be successful and many investors to join.
DeepOcean21

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

It is one of the rare projects that Bountyhive manages and I think will get invest. I guess there was a lot of participants. I don’t know because I didn’t get in. But  I really think positive things about the project both in terms of image and in terms of the layout of the websites.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

Do you have a working prototype? Huh
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

The development and growth of the financial services industry is currently heavily dependent on the existing infrastructure. In order for the financial services industry to grow, then we must have this infrastructure. with the existence of blockchain technology, all can be overcome. kora has a dream to build a good infrastructure, safe and fast. This is good news for all of us. good luck kora .

vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:54:38 AM

It is one of the rare projects that Bountyhive manages and I think will get invest. I guess there was a lot of participants. I don’t know because I didn’t get in. But  I really think positive things about the project both in terms of image and in terms of the layout of the websites.
we really have to think positive in assessing a project, but I see for the future of this project will be successful and many investors will be interested in this project.
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:07:33 AM

I really liked this project, because the project has a very good benefits.
 Hopefully the project can run smoothly until the project could reach a success.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:36:16 AM

I also support this project, the team in this project is also solid hope for the future of this project run smoothly and successfully.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:52:21 AM

I also support this project, the team in this project is also solid hope for the future of this project run smoothly and successfully.
I think no doubt if this project could be a huge success and provide the best results for all participants.
 because in my opinion, this project has the potential to be successful.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:43:08 AM

I think no doubt if this project could be a huge success and provide the best results for all participants.
No mistaking this is a nice project from BountyHave is now again a lot in interest by participants of the bounty. I am sure that the project can achieve success and increasingly developed again.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:39:44 AM

No mistaking this is a nice project from BountyHave is now again a lot in interest by participants of the bounty. I am sure that the project can achieve success and increasingly developed again.
A project of the bountyhave lately, much sought after by the participants because it could provide the best surprise for the participants. I am confident that the projects will be a lot of support and can reach the target.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:16:11 AM

A project of the bountyhave lately, much sought after by the participants because it could provide the best surprise for the participants. I am confident that the projects will be a lot of support and can reach the target.
I have also seen such that the project of the bountyhave now this much sought after by the participants. from the start the project at open attendee direct much of the bounty, this proves that this project can provide benefits for the participants and investors I believe that this project can succeed.
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

I have also seen such that the project of the bountyhave now this much sought after by the participants. from the start the project at open attendee direct much of the bounty, this proves that this project can provide benefits for the participants and investors I believe that this project can succeed.
because many people have believed that the project is indeed very potential to be a great success.
and I believe that this project can succeed and deliver the best results for all participants.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: