Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Montana Blockchain Meetups  (Read 168 times)
ChefBoyardeez (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:11:03 PM

Hello! Does anyone in here reside in Montana and have an interest in Blockchain or Crypto Currency?  Wondering if you all know of anyone in MONTANA that is meeting about these topics! Please post if you are in MONTANA and want to meetup in either Bozeman, Billings, or Missoula! Thank you!
bitcoinworld27

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

Following event
ChefBoyardeez (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

Are you currently a Montana CryptoCoiner?
bjers0418

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:44:02 PM

Hey. I live in Bozeman and have been researching a ton and investing a little in blockchain for about 7 months now. I was thinking about starting up an informal "Blockchain and Beers" night for folks to talk about various crypto topics. I am having more and more conversations with people that want to learn about blockchain. It looks like there is an active meetup in Missoula, but don't see any meetups in Bozeman.
ChefBoyardeez (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:08:28 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Hey. I live in Bozeman and have been researching a ton and investing a little in blockchain for about 7 months now. I was thinking about starting up an informal "Blockchain and Beers" night for folks to talk about various crypto topics. I am having more and more conversations with people that want to learn about blockchain. It looks like there is an active meetup in Missoula, but don't see any meetups in Bozeman.

I think that would be a good thing! Depending on your scope and availability I would be interested to collaborate with you on this!

Missoula is too far! Meetups app would be good to use for this.  A twice monthly or monthly meeting would be a good thing. 
hottelecom

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

vjkgjkhg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: