Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much can ripple grow?  (Read 220 times)
kuronokishi10 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:04:39 PM

As we all know that ripple prices were predicted to reach $5 by the end of this year and $3 mid way
But seeing the current situation of all major Cryptos I don't think that its possible.
What are your opinion on this?
Do you really think ripple will rise that much?
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

Personally I do not believe in XRP . Ripple labs have a working cross bank net , but it works without XRP . Why should banks use xrp for their transaction ? They will never use crypto currency , because of high crypto volatility . And when people will understand it - XRP will worth 0 .
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

I think Ripples price is about right at the moment. The project is serious and is used by some of the bug banks. Recently they signed contract with Money Gram so the future in front of them is good.
I will not make a prediction about the price, but with this huge supply the movement of the price should be slow.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

My prediction possible ripple become $100 in the ned of the year and possible become $5 the price in this month of february so better to buy ripple now and hold it few months and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future.  But it's your choice if you want to buy or you wait more the price decrease before you buy.
bitcoin20

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

I think ripple could not growth more than 2$ after this
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

In my opinion Ripple is not a good choice to invest in because of :
1)70℅ of the coin market cap is owned by a company which increases the risk of massive price falling suddenly.
2) Knowing that this company is controlling the majority of the coins , means that this alt is not strictly decentralised.
What concerns price prediction, I've found this speculation that I quote here

Current Price
0.915 USD
1-Year Forecast *
▲ 1.841 USD
5-Year Forecast *
▲ 5.582 USD
Read more
ripplecanavari

Activity: 630
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

i think ripple will not grow up anymore to 3$ or higher my opinion max 2$ maybe .
Targusluxe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

Sky is the limit for ripple i would gladly hold this coin cause it has a bright future ahead of it.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

As we all know that ripple prices were predicted to reach $5 by the end of this year and $3 mid way
But seeing the current situation of all major Cryptos I don't think that its possible.
I believe in ripple and I think the price of ripple to the end of the year will be 20$.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

All these amateurs, $5 is definitely possible(not in a year though), but let's not kid ourselves, Ripple supports banks and banks are against crypto, once people wake up, XRP will fall. Banks also have no reason to use XRP, crypto volatility is not good in the everyday world..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

I'm not sure, the Ripple will trade at $ 5 this year, but between August and November 2018, $ 3 is something that might happen, because, in that month almost all of its other crytpo will increase in price.

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:29:39 AM

Personally I do not believe in XRP . Ripple labs have a working cross bank net , but it works without XRP . Why should banks use xrp for their transaction ? They will never use crypto currency , because of high crypto volatility . And when people will understand it - XRP will worth 0 .
Ripple will get a much higher value so they can look like they have a huge support from Banking corporations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:07:52 AM

Perhaps the panic continues to suppress Ripple investors As a result the price of ripples continues to decline and the price change seems to happen to all altcoins as this is indeed a market correction. If the bitcoin price goes up, I think the ripple will reach its highest price.
However, there is no investment that will continue to run smoothly. Some financial experts such as Professor John Quiggin of the University of Queensland claim that altcoin investments can be bubble, since they have no real asset value.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:41:31 AM

I'm not sure, the Ripple will trade at $ 5 this year, but between August and November 2018, $ 3 is something that might happen, because, in that month almost all of its other crytpo will increase in price.

Ripple can easily reach $5 by the end of the year because even I had invested into.ripple when it was less then 50 cents then it reached $3 and now going through a dump but sooner once the market gets stable it will rise.

Am I spamming? Report me!
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:49:09 AM

Investing in ripple is very risky no one can tell if its value will rise like other well known coin in the market. But the chances of getting be more popular coin and get more investors is there because many good news about the project of ripple. I not believed but i invest in this coin i am planning to hold it for long period of time for more profit.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

Based on the Ripple price history chart, It was almost all going to downward trend and now at $0.604USD and I would have to assume that this will stabilize in the coming months ahead once BTC had increase it's price value.
My prediction for the price of Ripple until the end of the year, I think this will go above $5.00 and would suggest to buy this altcoin now for this has promising profit in the coming years.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:47:12 AM

Predicted? it's hardly to predict crypto currencies like altcoins ripple, i held also this coins in my portfolio now i and planning to hold it in a long term. Well ripple i think is manipulated something, i heard on Indonesia country that they adopt ripple compared to bitcoin.
But the price of all crypto currencies are based on bitcoin price movement, i believed that ripple raising up again if bitcoin also raised.
Just keep on holding and trust that coin.
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:26:47 AM

I believe in ripple and I think the price of ripple to the end of the year will be 20$.

Seriously, I'm not sure what you're saying. now aja not until $ 1. what makes you think will be up to $ 20 ..? or just your desire for Ripple to reach $ 20?
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:35:42 AM

I dont really think its possible most of the investors doesnt like a centralized coin dominating the whole market,we are here using cryptocurrency to remove the fiat system and to anonimity of our transactions.

RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

i think the price of ripple now is happen because of the low price of bitcoin. actually all altcoin got the higher because of the price of bitcoin. but, do you think the low price of bitcoin will continue in low price for the assurance that the ripple can reach that higher price.? but nothing is impossible. anything can happen anytime..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: