Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin hiding mysteries ?  (Read 97 times)
lamjed (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

Personally I feel that the appearance of Bitcoin is not arbitrary, it is a well-studied appearance that hides behind it some political reasons.
This new currency seems to be a secret project of some unknown members whose purpose is to disrupt the economy and the general politics of the world.
It is a personal vision.
 What about yours ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

I bet that Bitcoin is a product of FBI haha. But however, this time is a proper time for ya to hold some bitcoin, then wait until the end of 2018 to x10 your budget!
tlkchain

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:12:25 AM

Personally I feel that the appearance of Bitcoin is not arbitrary, it is a well-studied appearance that hides behind it some political reasons.
This new currency seems to be a secret project of some unknown members whose purpose is to disrupt the economy and the general politics of the world.
It is a personal vision.
 What about yours ?

Do you mean that bitcoin has an occult character that makes it impossible to trace sources and destinations so that it is easier for government officials to use money laundering?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: