Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need ICO inspiration? These are the TOP 5 ICO'S of february 2018.  (Read 215 times)
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:38:52 PM

Hi all,

I've put together a list of 5 ICO's that I believe are the best ones in February 2018. If you think there's one there that doesn't belong there, or there is an ICO missing that should be in the top 5? Let me know!

1. Arcblock, ArcBlock is the world’s first blockchain 3.0 ecosystem in which it’s a platform and an ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized blockchain applications. What makes it superior than other platforms is that it comes with an ecosystem which provides all the necessary foundational components for connecting to blockchain networks seamlessly. By re-using the components, existing systems and applications can connect to the blockchain technology easily and quickly. ArcBlock will definitely reduce the complexity and remove the barrier for many existing businesses to run their applications on blockchain network.  

Why I like this project: Platform with huge potential, detailed roadmap, solid team, big partnerships, the technology is amazing.

Read more: https://www.arcblock.io/

2. Bankera, banking for the blockchain era. Bankera ICO is an addition to an already established successful company with Spectrocoin. Spectrocoin is an exchange and wallet service that also supports fiat deposits and withdrawals in several currencies. Bankera has the necessary regulatory and IT arrangements to offer individual international bank account numbers (IBAN) which can accept and make payments in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). They will be launching 3 key services: Payments, Loans & Deposits & Investments.

Each holder of Banker (BNK) tokens will be entitled to a referral commission, paid weekly; this will be constituted of 20% of Bankera and SpectroCoin net transaction revenue. With SpectroCoin already having an average daily revenue of €500,000. To buy Bankera you need a Spectro wallet.

Why I like this project: Platform with huge potential, solid team, ahead of their competition, branched off a working & proven project, weekly commission.

Read more: https://bankera.com/?ref=399245368
Spectrowallet: https://spectrocoin.com/en/signup.html?referralId=399245368

3. Daneel.io
, Bringing data intelligence into the crypto jungle. Get the most reliable cryptocurrency news, signals, and market emotions analyses. By using their AI based on IBM Watson, be assisted in your daily investment decision making. Data intelligence is big business & the potential for it on the crypto market is definetly there, and more important, not being fulfilled by anyone yet. This unique project will definetly have an impact!

Why I like this project: Partnership with IBM, first AI project that is really going to aid traders, good roadmap with frequent updates, good team, no competition at this point.

Read more: https://daneel.io/

4. CoinMetro, A one-of-a-kind, licensed, financial platform that will fuel the future of blockchain innovation with Innovative Investment Platform, ICO Express Platform and debit card. CoinMetro offers a trio of user-friendly components that until now have not appeared together, in one platform: There's an easy-to-use, stand-alone ICO platform, a typical trading platform that most investors are already familiar with, and a full-blown exchange for cryptocurrency trading. One of the primary goals of the FXPIG team that came up with the overall concept was the idea of a “one stop” trading center for crypto-assets that was totally based on user/customer/investor needs. Before CoinMetro, consumers had to use several platforms to trade, cash out, sell, purchase, invest and do basic research. With CoinMetro's “everything under one roof” concept, any investor will be able to perform all those tasks in one place, within a customer-focused trading environment.

Why I like this project: Backed by FXPIG, a fully operational & licensed platform, large focus on user experience, easy to use platform and a familiar design.

Read more: https://go.coinmetro.com/?refId=5a70387bee820437c4426248

5. Debitum Network, borderless small business financing focused on solving the 2 trillion dollar credit gap worldwide for small to medium sized businesses. Debitum Network is designed to unite borrowers and those who help them apply: investors (lenders), risk assessors, document validators, insurers, etc. Companies or individual professionals who work in the alternative finance space can connect-in to the network for free and immediately begin facilitating cross-border deals.

Why I like this project:
Solving a BIG problem, full product launch in 2018 with key services to fulfill their vision, team with an impressive background & proven successes in this sector.

Read more: https://debitum.network/?a_aid=ICOAnalysisandNews

This is my personal Top 5. Don't agree with any of these projects being up here? Do let me know what ICO you think belongs up there then!

Don't forget to join this Telegram Channel for free updates on HIGHLY promising ICO's with 10-100x potential: https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndNews

pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:07:49 AM

In my opinion, I would choose Arcblock, Daneel and Debitum.
between 'daneel and debitum' crowded community.
but i prefer with daneel.io, Daneel is a registered member of IBM Partnerworld.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

In my opinion, I would choose Arcblock, Daneel and Debitum.
between 'daneel and debitum' crowded community.
but i prefer with daneel.io, Daneel is a registered member of IBM Partnerworld.

Hmm, I do think Bankera has to be on that list aswell. I'm a strong believer in these tokens that also earn you a passive income, trough profit sharing or commissions. Daneel has a HUGE potential, but I guess we will have to wait and see if they manage to live up to the expectations. Debitum is solid but will have to compete with a lot of others to gain a % of the market share. In my opinion it will be good times for most of these projects both short and long term, and I'd rather invest in these than put it into btc/alts with the current market state.
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

hello,
your info was very much useful know more about the upcoming ico...............

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
birgitcclang

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

Thanks member new!
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

I feel that go network, of course it has won  the competition and I think.its really promising.The other one is wepower I know that the ico has ended recently I would advise picking up some tokens after they hit the exchanges

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
maracuja1

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

what do think about sapien network? I think it's worth a shot, it wants to be a better steemit for news. Each vote will be equal, unlike Steemit, which I think is great.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

hello,

Thats good to hear, you are welcome & feel free to join the Telegram channel!
pranazzs

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:42:39 AM

hello,

Better our funds, invest for these three ICOs. at least the price will be 2x (minimum) possibilities.
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:42:32 AM

Good list of top 5. Personally I have invested in CoinMetro and wanted to invest in ArcBlock but it sold out too fast!

I would also add to your list - CREDITS (www.credits.com)
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:19:07 AM

Bankera and debitum look good project, and there again I think that is not less good that is tend swiss
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

Good list of top 5. Personally I have invested in CoinMetro and wanted to invest in ArcBlock but it sold out too fast!

I would also add to your list - CREDITS (www.credits.com)

I have been looking into Credits and it definetly has an opportunity, although persoanlly I dont think it belongs in the top 5, these other projects have much more potential, in my opinion.
summerjam87765

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

Very useful info, thank you!
Taoist

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

Skeptical about Arcblock, the FAQ on their site is full of grammar mistakes and typos and they don't appear to have any kind of product. They could have at least got someone to proof read their website.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

Very useful info, thank you!

You are very welcome! Don't forget to join the channel  Wink
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

Skeptical about Arcblock, the FAQ on their site is full of grammar mistakes and typos and they don't appear to have any kind of product. They could have at least got someone to proof read their website.

They had plenty of scamposts aswell on this forum. However that happens with most hyped ICO's. Oh well, I guess we will find out soon enough.
akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

Thank you for such a useful information. And what do you think about investing on some platform like safinus and let professional trader manage your portfolio? Thinking about it, but need more info..
darelwd

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

Its good information for think, but can you write some amounts, which you toped up in ICOs on top?
Thanks!
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

Its good information for think, but can you write some amounts, which you toped up in ICOs on top?
Thanks!

I could, but I'm not going to. Your investment decision shouldn't be influenced by mine and you should just find the project that you think has the most chance to succeed. I usually invest around 1 ETH per ICO, although there's one on this list on which I invested 10 ETH, and one I invested 5 ETH in. You may guess which one belongs to which investment  Grin
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

agree with you
debitum is fantastic ico project, good team, good dev, good marketing tean and promotion and good project
this now debitum already rised 9500 ETH in ico selling
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: