Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:44:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO's for this month!  (Read 2605 times)
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

Hi all,

I've put together a list of 5 ICO's that I believe are the best ones in February 2018. If you think there's one there that doesn't belong there, or there is an ICO missing that should be in the top 5? Let me know!

1. Arcblock, ArcBlock is the world’s first blockchain 3.0 ecosystem in which it’s a platform and an ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized blockchain applications. What makes it superior than other platforms is that it comes with an ecosystem which provides all the necessary foundational components for connecting to blockchain networks seamlessly. By re-using the components, existing systems and applications can connect to the blockchain technology easily and quickly. ArcBlock will definitely reduce the complexity and remove the barrier for many existing businesses to run their applications on blockchain network.  

Why I like this project: Platform with huge potential, detailed roadmap, solid team, big partnerships, the technology is amazing.

Read more: https://www.arcblock.io/

2. Bankera, banking for the blockchain era. Bankera ICO is an addition to an already established successful company with Spectrocoin. Spectrocoin is an exchange and wallet service that also supports fiat deposits and withdrawals in several currencies. Bankera has the necessary regulatory and IT arrangements to offer individual international bank account numbers (IBAN) which can accept and make payments in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). They will be launching 3 key services: Payments, Loans & Deposits & Investments.

Each holder of Banker (BNK) tokens will be entitled to a referral commission, paid weekly; this will be constituted of 20% of Bankera and SpectroCoin net transaction revenue. With SpectroCoin already having an average daily revenue of €500,000. To buy Bankera you need a Spectro wallet.

Why I like this project: Platform with huge potential, solid team, ahead of their competition, branched off a working & proven project, weekly commission.

Read more: https://bankera.com/?ref=399245368
Spectrowallet: https://spectrocoin.com/en/signup.html?referralId=399245368

3. Daneel.io
, Bringing data intelligence into the crypto jungle. Get the most reliable cryptocurrency news, signals, and market emotions analyses. By using their AI based on IBM Watson, be assisted in your daily investment decision making. Data intelligence is big business & the potential for it on the crypto market is definetly there, and more important, not being fulfilled by anyone yet. This unique project will definetly have an impact!

Why I like this project: Partnership with IBM, first AI project that is really going to aid traders, good roadmap with frequent updates, good team, no competition at this point.

Read more: https://daneel.io/

4. CoinMetro, A one-of-a-kind, licensed, financial platform that will fuel the future of blockchain innovation with Innovative Investment Platform, ICO Express Platform and debit card. CoinMetro offers a trio of user-friendly components that until now have not appeared together, in one platform: There's an easy-to-use, stand-alone ICO platform, a typical trading platform that most investors are already familiar with, and a full-blown exchange for cryptocurrency trading. One of the primary goals of the FXPIG team that came up with the overall concept was the idea of a “one stop” trading center for crypto-assets that was totally based on user/customer/investor needs. Before CoinMetro, consumers had to use several platforms to trade, cash out, sell, purchase, invest and do basic research. With CoinMetro's “everything under one roof” concept, any investor will be able to perform all those tasks in one place, within a customer-focused trading environment.

Why I like this project: Backed by FXPIG, a fully operational & licensed platform, large focus on user experience, easy to use platform and a familiar design.

Read more: https://go.coinmetro.com/?refId=5a70387bee820437c4426248

5. Debitum Network, borderless small business financing focused on solving the 2 trillion dollar credit gap worldwide for small to medium sized businesses. Debitum Network is designed to unite borrowers and those who help them apply: investors (lenders), risk assessors, document validators, insurers, etc. Companies or individual professionals who work in the alternative finance space can connect-in to the network for free and immediately begin facilitating cross-border deals.

Why I like this project:
Solving a BIG problem, full product launch in 2018 with key services to fulfill their vision, team with an impressive background & proven successes in this sector.

Read more: https://debitum.network/?a_aid=ICOAnalysisandNews

This is my personal Top 5. Don't agree with any of these projects being up here? Do let me know what ICO you think belongs up there then!

Don't forget to join this Telegram Channel for free updates on HIGHLY promising ICO's with 10-100x potential: https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndNews

Thank you for sharing this, if I had merit to send I would have Smiley First time I hear about debitum and coinmetro, especially the latter looks promising to me with working&licensed platform
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

My belief in ICOs is shaken by fake projects. This is affected by serious projects. Of course, robust projects can be very profitable. You need to do research and follow very well.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:49:55 PM

Hi all,

I've put together a list of 5 ICO's that I believe are the best ones in February 2018. If you think there's one there that doesn't belong there, or there is an ICO missing that should be in the top 5? Let me know!

1. Arcblock, ArcBlock is the world’s first blockchain 3.0 ecosystem in which it’s a platform and an ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized blockchain applications. What makes it superior than other platforms is that it comes with an ecosystem which provides all the necessary foundational components for connecting to blockchain networks seamlessly. By re-using the components, existing systems and applications can connect to the blockchain technology easily and quickly. ArcBlock will definitely reduce the complexity and remove the barrier for many existing businesses to run their applications on blockchain network.  

Why I like this project: Platform with huge potential, detailed roadmap, solid team, big partnerships, the technology is amazing.

Read more: https://www.arcblock.io/

2. Bankera, banking for the blockchain era. Bankera ICO is an addition to an already established successful company with Spectrocoin. Spectrocoin is an exchange and wallet service that also supports fiat deposits and withdrawals in several currencies. Bankera has the necessary regulatory and IT arrangements to offer individual international bank account numbers (IBAN) which can accept and make payments in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). They will be launching 3 key services: Payments, Loans & Deposits & Investments.

Each holder of Banker (BNK) tokens will be entitled to a referral commission, paid weekly; this will be constituted of 20% of Bankera and SpectroCoin net transaction revenue. With SpectroCoin already having an average daily revenue of €500,000. To buy Bankera you need a Spectro wallet.

Why I like this project: Platform with huge potential, solid team, ahead of their competition, branched off a working & proven project, weekly commission.

Read more: https://bankera.com/?ref=399245368
Spectrowallet: https://spectrocoin.com/en/signup.html?referralId=399245368

3. Daneel.io
, Bringing data intelligence into the crypto jungle. Get the most reliable cryptocurrency news, signals, and market emotions analyses. By using their AI based on IBM Watson, be assisted in your daily investment decision making. Data intelligence is big business & the potential for it on the crypto market is definetly there, and more important, not being fulfilled by anyone yet. This unique project will definetly have an impact!

Why I like this project: Partnership with IBM, first AI project that is really going to aid traders, good roadmap with frequent updates, good team, no competition at this point.

Read more: https://daneel.io/

4. CoinMetro, A one-of-a-kind, licensed, financial platform that will fuel the future of blockchain innovation with Innovative Investment Platform, ICO Express Platform and debit card. CoinMetro offers a trio of user-friendly components that until now have not appeared together, in one platform: There's an easy-to-use, stand-alone ICO platform, a typical trading platform that most investors are already familiar with, and a full-blown exchange for cryptocurrency trading. One of the primary goals of the FXPIG team that came up with the overall concept was the idea of a “one stop” trading center for crypto-assets that was totally based on user/customer/investor needs. Before CoinMetro, consumers had to use several platforms to trade, cash out, sell, purchase, invest and do basic research. With CoinMetro's “everything under one roof” concept, any investor will be able to perform all those tasks in one place, within a customer-focused trading environment.

Why I like this project: Backed by FXPIG, a fully operational & licensed platform, large focus on user experience, easy to use platform and a familiar design.

Read more: https://go.coinmetro.com/?refId=5a70387bee820437c4426248

5. Debitum Network, borderless small business financing focused on solving the 2 trillion dollar credit gap worldwide for small to medium sized businesses. Debitum Network is designed to unite borrowers and those who help them apply: investors (lenders), risk assessors, document validators, insurers, etc. Companies or individual professionals who work in the alternative finance space can connect-in to the network for free and immediately begin facilitating cross-border deals.

Why I like this project:
Solving a BIG problem, full product launch in 2018 with key services to fulfill their vision, team with an impressive background & proven successes in this sector.

Read more: https://debitum.network/?a_aid=ICOAnalysisandNews

This is my personal Top 5. Don't agree with any of these projects being up here? Do let me know what ICO you think belongs up there then!

Don't forget to join this Telegram Channel for free updates on HIGHLY promising ICO's with 10-100x potential: https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndNews

This is really a great share for you ICO investors here. I am also researching and investing in ARCBLOCK and BANKERA. Thank you for providing some useful information.
cabbarlana

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:18:08 PM

Making ICO investments is a bit risky. But if you make the right investment, it can be very profitable. There are still beautiful projects. Good projects are making good investments. They can be found with good research.

morpheus305

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:42:57 AM

Can Americans participate in any of these ICO's?
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

I dont know which is the best, but I can tell you some potential ICO projects such as BABB, Livestars, Coinvest,... you can access their websites to research and invest in them

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
mhrascan

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

Take a look at Marinecoin

It's not your classic ICO or airdrop - it's community based and 95% of the coins will be evenly distributed in the airdrop.

You can find out more about this project here : https://marineco.in/

And to qoute "Marinecoin is a community project, it is a giant undertaking to create the largest organic fair distribution crypto community."
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

That is a great list but I would add GLOBCOIN, launching a platform for tokenized currency baskets.
sunnyguy

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

Anyone who want to make really good cash I suggest you https://bitcoinfy.io Smiley
vipercps

Activity: 336

The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

We have several Icos this month, some call me to attention:
01 - Credits
02- Spade
03 - on.live

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████      
                █████████████████      
                 █████████████████      
                   █████████████████      
                    █████████████████      
                      █████████████████      
                       █████████████████      
                         █████████████████      
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:00:59 PM

Can Americans participate in any of these ICO's?
could be once and any person from any country can also participate in the ICO. and to my knowledge too many american people who follow many ICO to participate
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

omnitude
Wanted7

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:39:26 PM

Check out digitize coin. Pre sale is in a month.
www.digitizecoin.com

What i like about them is that there concept is simple and easy to understand. They are solving a real world problem which annoys people. Most icos these days are too techy and not many ppl understand it.
RavRider

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

Valid.Global
At the core is a user-controlled digital identity solution allowing people to transact online securely and seamlessly while safeguarding all their sensitive personal data. Furthermore, VALID can directly connect users with data consumers such as product and service companies, brands, researchers and advertisers. With the VALID wallet, users can directly and easily start monetizing their personal data in a fully secure and controlled fashion on the VALID marketplace. In return, data consumers gain direct access to reliable, anonymized data in a compliant and cost-efficient way. Procivis (the company behind VALID) has an existing digital ID pilot running with local government in Switzerland.
Btc_newbie

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

Believe in KickCity - decentralized event platform!
ICO starts in 2 weeks and airdrop is now

Join their channel if you interested in: https://t.me/kickcity_chat
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

I expect a very serious rise from PundiX. They have not yet distributed their signature awards. I think there might be a small drop in the distributions, but they will pack again. My favor is PundiX.
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:36:01 AM

omnitude

Well then, you didn't waste any words on that reply did you lol. I'll take a look at it regardless.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:12:42 AM

omnitude

Well then, you didn't waste any words on that reply did you lol. I'll take a look at it regardless.

its like vechain for ecommerce and as we all know ecommercy is huge. this is the easiest 5x in my life.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

I expect a very serious rise from PundiX. They have not yet distributed their signature awards. I think there might be a small drop in the distributions, but they will pack again. My favor is PundiX.
PundiX payment of tokens all the time postponed and no one explains with what it is connected. Although the project is really promising and the developers do everything to support and promote their project.
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

PundiX payment of tokens all the time postponed and no one explains with what it is connected. Although the project is really promising and the developers do everything to support and promote their project.

That's not a good sign though. No or poor communication is very dangerous for a projects future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: