Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when life purpose is lost?  (Read 603 times)
Jorheen (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:44:32 AM

Aside from the following,
1. Broaden your horizon
2. Have a program of life
3. Make a difference
What one can do to regain the life purpose?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:17:07 AM

Our life is a journey, is it, there will be many many stages in this journey.

A metaphor, a person's life is like driving a train, exercise in the boundless huge crowd, when you are active, you are a driver, controls the direction completely, (there is a clear goal, clear planning)

When you're looking, you're the waiter.

When you wander, you are the passenger. (random drifting, growing up, getting off at the station to enjoy the scenery, driving along with the car)

When you get lost, you mistakenly think that the train is already standing, (you jump, you die suddenly)

It's a phase, and most people experience it, but not everyone knows it.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:20:22 AM
Merited by mexxer-2 (30)

1. Broaden your horizon
3. Make a difference
Have a matrimonial intercourse, you'll regain your purposes of life a.k.a the reason I have set a goal for myself a.k.a beg for enough Bitcoin to buy a room and not a cottage to have the experience of jumping.
Any merit source around? can I beg for a few merits? recently somebody questioned my earned merits ever since the merit was introduced, I have no excuse for not getting enough merits, so if you could donate some merits for that I am a beggar and have no place to go and earn money to reach my goals in life, this is how begging looks like, see I'm begging for it, a man has got to eat right? remember that when you are trying to ignore me. lol lol lol (note, it seems that when I lol, I could get merits easier than posting with no lol in it, so have a few more lol lol lol).
(what now? you're not going to make me a merit source because I'm a shit poster? don't expect more from a lowlife beggar)
My life had a purpose when I was running a full node on my laptop, I thought that I could earn money by setting the fee per transaction high on my full node, after finding out that was not possible, I tried to kill myself, somebody suggested to join signature campaigns to earn more than what I'd expected.

My latest goals for life: becoming a merit source with at least 5 smerits every 30 days to have the ability to rank up a newbie into a member after a year and leave something behind for my children, they could rank a member up to a senior member and their children could rank that same senior beggar account up to a hero member, if I haven't helped terrorists to end the world with nuclear bombs already before I die.

🖤😏
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:33:19 AM

REST is the best thing to do. Rest for a while and you can think better than yesterday. Sometimes hard times affect us because we are always in multitudes of people, more more responsibilities to finish. Almost everyday we do like this forgetting the fact that our body needs rest also.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:16:57 PM

1. Broaden your horizon
3. Make a difference
We have to re-think and struggle another stage of our journey of life just to regain our purpose and i do believe that theres no harm for trying any luck for another chance.
cryptoSchultz18

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

Hm, that happens when someone gets disappointed with something, or whatever was planned did not go well and maybe failed. I do the following in such situations:

-think about what I can do and what I can learn.
-try to learn new things, explore new fields of interest and understand whether I suit there, or not.
-if I realize that I do, I start making a plan for me on how to achieve new goals. For example,

few months ago a friend of mine decided to give up on his profession (as a marketing manager) because he was not earning much and his salary was only enough for him to cover his renting fees and buy food. He was obviously not enjoying life, because he could not go out with friends, spend money in bars and cafes, travel or buy some fun staff. I offered him taking simple web development courses, because I had heard, that learning front end would not be too hard in case you have time and efforts to invest in. As long as it is a well paid job, I suggested him doing that. He took basic courses and realized, that he liked them and wanted to continue.

Now, he has a junior position (after studying hard for six-seven months) with the same salary as he was getting before, BUT he has a huge future ahead, and after a year he will definitely double his income.

This strategy works in other fields as well, and the hardest part is to get started. After you do, you realize that you are on the right track and everything will be fine in the future! JUST RISK THE FIRST STEP!  Wink
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

1. Broaden your horizon
3. Make a difference
Have a matrimonial intercourse, you'll regain your purposes of life a.k.a the reason I have set a goal for myself a.k.a beg for enough Bitcoin to buy a room and not a cottage to have the experience of jumping.
Any merit source around? can I beg for a few merits? recently somebody questioned my earned merits ever since the merit was introduced, I have no excuse for not getting enough merits, so if you could donate some merits for that I am a beggar and have no place to go and earn money to reach my goals in life, this is how begging looks like, see I'm begging for it, a man has got to eat right? remember that when you are trying to ignore me. lol lol lol (note, it seems that when I lol, I could get merits easier than posting with no lol in it, so have a few more lol lol lol).
(what now? you're not going to make me a merit source because I'm a shit poster? don't expect more from a lowlife beggar)
My life had a purpose when I was running a full node on my laptop, I thought that I could earn money by setting the fee per transaction high on my full node, after finding out that was not possible, I tried to kill myself, somebody suggested to join signature campaigns to earn more than what I'd expected.

My latest goals for life: becoming a merit source with at least 5 smerits every 30 days to have the ability to rank up a newbie into a member after a year and leave something behind for my children, they could rank a member up to a senior member and their children could rank that same senior beggar account up to a hero member, if I haven't helped terrorists to end the world with nuclear bombs already before I die.
I'm not sure if you're serious or not(leaning towards not ), but those goals seem pretty unimpressive.

Edit: At least your begging worked I guess.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

1. Broaden your horizon
3. Make a difference

Do our life purpose get lost?  Maybe not.  We just realized that it is not anymore our priority.  We have decided or realized that it is not really what we want.  Just have a constant communication with our God.  Then what is really our purpose will be answered.
FlareX

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

1. Broaden your horizon
3. Make a difference
Find a new inspiration in life. Maybe it's a place, a thing or a person that can change you're beliefs and regain your life purpose. Everyone of us encounter different types of challenges or obstacles in our lives, some were easy to overcome but some tends to break us down. Without an inspiration how can we regain our purpose when we were so down? Right? Inspiration will help us to strive for more, dream for more and believe that we can have a purpose for our selves and even for others especially for our love ones. Inspiration is the best motivation in life.
galactic123

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

1. Broaden your horizon
3. Make a difference

Hey, I know this will sound a bit odd to say... But when you don't feel you have a purpose in life, maybe your new purpose is to find a purpose Smiley

I kinda talk from experience in there...

eCredit, a WAVES Platform token. Rewards and more. Main site: eCreditCoin.Net
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

Whenever anything bad happens and make you think you've lost the purpose of life, just grieve it off first. Denial is a very dangerous way of dealing with a loss. You gotta grieve the loss outta your chest/head, and then you restructure your goals (amend your actions), but for the same targets you so desire. You then move on
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:51:30 PM

If you lose the purpose in life you just have to find it again. It's really that simple!
Your girlfriend was everything to you, and now she's gone. You need to find a new one and everything will go back to the way it was. People aren't that complicated. We have our basic physical needs and we have our mental needs like the need to achieve something, be someone, be with someone, have a family.
Then there are substitutes. You can't find a woman, buy yourself a dog to cuddle with.

james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

1. Broaden your horizon
3. Make a difference
If your loose in life just pray to god nothing is impossible with him just keep and faith that tomorrow  is another day with gods help and glory
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

Believe or not, this scenario will happen to everyone. Even if you have anything in the world, there will be a time that you will feel that your life doesn't have a purpose. I think we call that self pity. There are a lot of things that I want to do but I only have limited resources to do that. This is where I am lost before. The first thing that I have done is to prioritize what's causing the problem and it is important not to thing too much. Just keep going. Knowing what you really want matters. Think about yourself in this situation and worry about the others later.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BuenasBitcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:43:42 AM

When life purpose is lost, do not let yourself to hurt you, Do something great, reflect, ask for divine guidance, Faced your problems with full courage.. I know God gives you challenges to make your life stronger, Smiley
ikipiye

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:59:01 AM

Pray for God to be empowered to rise up and ask new directions for a new journey.
The more our life goals are aligned with the goal of spiritual development, the more we live the rich and the less pain we experience from life.
Given that we all want happiness, the fact that our rebirth and future lives will not give us the highest and eternal happiness we want. Only spiritual evolution and union with God will give us eternal and eternal life.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:08:34 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 08:14:18 AM by Tharel

Acceptance will help a lot, learn to accept your loss. Give yourself time to relax, unwind. Life is not life without failures or losses. Be optimistic, it will give you reason to smile and to appreciate little things. Do not dwell in your past, move forward. Lastly, seek GOD's help, without God's word you'll be completely lost.

rickdeed1956

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:17:20 AM

Only you decide what your purpose is.  If you choose to denigrate yourself due to an action or a choice you made that makes you feel you are worth nothing, then you need to eek mental help.  Its a mental health issue.  Why cant we go back to the jack of all trades mentality where we can be good at a lot of thing, and if something doesnt work out, we move on to the next

What I am trying to say is quite looking at the glass is half full, and take charge of your life.  When something fails, learn from your mistake and move on
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

1. Broaden your horizon
3. Make a difference

[1]red first.
[2]green second.
I'm not sure if you're serious or not(leaning towards not ), but those goals seem pretty unimpressive.

Edit: At least your begging worked I guess.
More impressive goals: (I have considered your budget)
Having 0.9BTC to buy a small apartment out of the city (for real), I could make it work even with 0.05BTC for now (jumping on Beyonce and dancing with the king and royalties of a country in order to fool them into buying $5 Billion of my nuclear bombs, could wait).
(what now? you didn't know what you were doing when you sent 30 merits to me and want them back?)

Should I be grateful for the merits and expect nothing of a real value from you? when you give something to a beggar, he would ask for more, when we're given so many things in life, we would ask for more.

Farming.
You can't rank up without merits.

Farming.

Farming.

Farming.

🖤😏
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:32:09 AM

When life purpose is lost stop blaming other people for your failure, avert self pity. Gather yourself and move on, believe md you will win the battle
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: