Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best NEO ICOS to invest in  (Read 458 times)
yareklamator

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Magic is real

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

To my great joy, I managed to buy Zeepin and get some coins for bounty. Project TheKey passed by, as the site did not work, then after 5 minutes they wrote that everything was sold. It was one of the strangest ICO that I took part in.
And I agree with you that many are waiting for NEX. But the site still says only "Token sale information coming soon."
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

I found this : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g21tYH2ctNqapcP4W-_WWLqF2SODB7FNakeXpDLTlYc/edit#gid=0
somoscrypto

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:15:47 PM

What's been holding new back is China's position on ICO's and crypto's in general. Otherwise, i believe NEO should have been around Ethereum current price. I'm sure the tide will turn in NEO's favor to reach much higher prices down the road.
asapjoshyy (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:08:42 PM

some of the NEO ICOS have been tough to join because theres been so much traffic and hype it sells out in like 5 minutes...
i heard THEKEY was the worst sale so far....

but ya theres some upcoming solid NEO ICOS , would like to check more out, THOR could be interesting and VDT

2018 will be NEOS year, just wanna get as much as possible and accumulate GAS on the way
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

yes I think this NEO coin is very good in terms of its system and its platform.
NEO is a "non-profit community-based blockchain Project that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate digital asset management using smart contracts, and to realize" smart economy "with distributed networks." This was previously known as Antshares and also known as 'Chinese Ethereum'.

Feature of NEO coins
A program is deterministic if it gives the same output as the input given at any time. NEO's mission is far more focused and realization. Meanwhile, Ethereum seems to be trying to promote as much as possible NEO NEOS racing ahead to build a digital currency platform where real-world assets can be traded safely and adequately. NEO has partnerships with companies like Alibaba, Microsoft, and WINGS. NEO, unlike Ethereum, also has a hard hat on supply.
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

Neo based ICOs like Zeepin,The Key sold out in past few weeks. i don't know why people are crazy about Neo ICOs.Apex ICO is another ICO people are crazy about.Whitelist cap reached within few seconds in that ICO.next best neo based ICO is NEX.i don't think every person can whitelist to that ICO. because every investor looking to buy that ICO. there will be a huge competition among them.if you are lucky you can buy some too.

matrixx

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

so recently NEO icos have been having public sales , just wondering what NEO ICOS people like most??
i joined personally in zeepin, trinity and APEX

the next ones i love are VDT,NEX and Project ICO

been reading a bit into THOR , but still neutral on that, Orbis looks pretty solid but the team is in highschool which is a red flag for me

As per the current situation when market is down is best time for new ICOs. And hold for 3 months.
matrixx

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

Neo based ICOs like Zeepin,The Key sold out in past few weeks. i don't know why people are crazy about Neo ICOs.Apex ICO is another ICO people are crazy about.Whitelist cap reached within few seconds in that ICO.next best neo based ICO is NEX.i don't think every person can whitelist to that ICO. because every investor looking to buy that ICO. there will be a huge competition among them.if you are lucky you can buy some too.

you said true. This will boost these ICO's. Every ICO need competition among its investors.
PowerofICO
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

Most popular NEO ICOs
sushimon

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

Here's my personal top of upcoming NEO ICOs:

• Moonlight - A decentralized Linkedin with some data learning on top.
  • Phantasma - A decentralized storage for NEO dApps like email.
  • nOS - This one is like a decentralized browser.
  • NEX - A decentralized exchange with support for fiat gateways.

All of those are teams with guys from City of Zion, so I can expect success right there.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:30:18 PM

some of the NEO ICOS have been tough to join because theres been so much traffic and hype it sells out in like 5 minutes...
i heard THEKEY was the worst sale so far....

but ya theres some upcoming solid NEO ICOS , would like to check more out, THOR could be interesting and VDT

2018 will be NEOS year, just wanna get as much as possible and accumulate GAS on the way
I also believe in the something that coins on the platform neo will be very well appreciated. I user in the bounty company aphaline and still don't know what to do with the coins, which I paid. still waiting for the best times for this project.
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

some of the NEO ICOS have been tough to join because theres been so much traffic and hype it sells out in like.
i heard THEKEY was the worst sale so far because NEO is a "non-profit community-based blockchain Project that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate digital asset management using smart contracts, and to realize" smart economy "with distributed networks." This was previously known as Antshares and also known as 'Chinese Ethereum'.
RAMZA

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

Almost all the projects on Neo are profitable, so you can not choose. All the ICOs on the NEO in which I invested money gave me x2-x6.
riskrocks007

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

You Can bet on Spotcoin

You can read white paper - https://www.spotcoin.com/whitepaper.pdf

Website - https://www.spotcoin.com/

Once you go through the whitepaper you will find more about this ICO.

Spotcoin is bringing masses to the cryptoworld. They have running & proven business module.

Some Key features are -
51% Profit sharing to stakeholders
OTC marketplace
SpotPay
Exchange
Mining

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmS1TbpM3yf66Xs7ToWsQ58DAKCRTwNytTy8Dao8z7DQ8x/SpotcoinSB2.png
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

Definitely NEX is the best neo based ICO of the 2018 year. There are some more projects like spotcoin that are in the currently ico stage. NKN was one one the greatest projects as well that finished ico some time ago..

keymtiex

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

Eternal Trusts is the rising Blockchain platform designed for the deferred purchases procedures for the upcoming future technologies. The eternal trusts have created a platform on which the individuals can put the formulation of the products and the services necessary for their life’s well-being, this project will enable the research groups to analyze the potential demand of the newest developments, and moreover, the project will help the customers of their unique product can create some of the smartest contracts that can make sure autonomous purchases for the future services the customers can get.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

Yes I also agree with you. Investing in Neo ICOs is the new trend. Most investors search neo based ICOs. I also invested in APEX and hope to invest in NEX. Hope those will have a great future.
So whatsthe question to be answered?or what is it just a story telling?what about neo now?is there any good news for this Chinese ethereum?

And whose those investors that looking for Neo based ico?lol dont make fun here,why would they need to use neo when ethereum is more appropriate for making ico
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:08:31 PM

I bought two coins on the NEO platform. This is Zeepin and TheKey. Unfortunately, I could not buy cheap on ICOs. It was just instantaneous.
But I bought tokens later on the exchange. By the way, all Zeepin's holders have received Gala airdrop. Now it is a game currency in one game - CryptoGalaxy. Quite an interesting and colorful beta version.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

Definitely NEX is the best neo based ICO of the 2018 year. There are some more projects like spotcoin that are in the currently ico stage. NKN was one one the greatest projects as well that finished ico some time ago..
I would like to voice an example of such a company Pundi X, which exceeded all my expectations. This is a truly superbly listed ico company and the best in 2018.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

That's a good choice, but you can look around other potential altcoin like EOS and Huobi Token, I very like Huobi Token, not that it increases every day, but rather the way their team works, marketing for exchange, courses,... Right now i think you need waiting a bit if invest Huobi Token, its price has increased dramatically in the past few days
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: