Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The men behind our future!  (Read 396 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

Indeed, should always thanks to that man and others man that give their inovation on our world. People always make inovation and we should take it with responsible.
Internet give us more opportunity to make extra money, right now we can trade on forex market, stock market or cryptomarket with more easily because internet.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

They should always be remembered and appreciated for without them life would bot be as easy, awesome, great, wonderful. Technology at its best is what we have because of those talented persons gifted by God so that life can be enjoyed to the fullest. And yes i consider satoshi as one of them,  for without him there is no bitcoin  Hurray to the men behind our future. Salute!!!

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

I think that the list of such people is really endless as there are a lot of those who have contributed to the development of the smart technologies and software. I don't know much about those people mentioned but after reading some information in your post seems that they really deserve respect.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

Thanks to them they are the legend because of them Bitcoin and Blockchain have been birth and continue to growth. Technology also evolve every generation comes.
Hinugh

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

it's a discussion of your life experience testing based on a life test that you need to go through with so much pride in it including the exciting occurrence in our surroundings one trial or a challenge to overcome all growth or promotion of your knowledge of things including the growth of your surroundings.

The man behind our future is "US". Ourself is we need to acknowledge as we success in the future. Of course, we have to acknowledge as well the founder Satoshi Nakamoto you help us achieve our goals in life.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

I think that the list of such people is really endless as there are a lot of those who have contributed to the development of the smart technologies and software. I don't know much about those people mentioned but after reading some information in your post seems that they really deserve respect.
Yes of course they deserve respect. These people used their minds and practiced different theories and technical education to make our lives easier. Like now, engineers and especially software engineers have made our lives so easier just because we being at home, can run anything related to us. We can’t surveillance our homes and offices and roads and much more.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

But you must also look that the technology you have mentioned become some kind of double edged sword for a considerable amount of people. With the discovery of the internet, mobile phones there comes social media websites, at first it was doing its thing making people interact with one another  but when the social websites grow it made people less socialize and worst made people become less productive. Some people think that this websites are enough for their entertainment but what is really happening is that too much of it is a distraction in your real life. So not all technology has positive effects some of it if abused will give you negative effects.
No, we can’t deny the aspects of technology that have created a hub of easiness in the life of humans. But on the same floor, we can’t just deny the losses and disasters came in the lives of people just because of technology. So I think, with this statement, we can extract out that it is us who will be deciding for our future and would be leading ourselves either to the loss or to the profit.
For every proton there is an electron. That means, it is not possible to have something with only advantages. Everything has its positive and negative aspects in order to maintain balance. Technology inventions also have their own pros and cons.

Besides, it really depend on the user which side of fence he chooses to be, either the right or intended one or the wrong one. In addition to this, Humans can never create perfect things.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:12:16 AM

Great men, they have contributed they own quarter to humanity and technologyical development and we have to be happy this men live in our time.  Blockchain technology father was not in the foregoing list and I think satoshi should be added as to me this is the greatest technological advancements and blockchain is going to take advantage of all this development.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: