Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy LiteCoin - King of all Coins!  (Read 421 times)
TeslaWatt.com (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 10

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:28:07 AM

https://bitsonline.com/litecoins-payment-processor/

Litecoin is going to be No.1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:34:38 AM

It is really good to buy LiteCoin recently since the price was low. and litecoin also has the potential in the future and it is really good for you to invest that big because you'll earn more profit when the price of it recovers.
King of all coins for LTC wont happen. Because bitcoin will still be the king and if the bitcoin failed to do so there is always still Ethereum who's climbing its way up.
cryptodah7

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:35:48 AM

Nicely done!  Such a great dip on LTC this week.  Buying opportunies sub $120 are incredible.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

I have litecoin is implementing smart contracts. I might start to pick some up. It going be one of best coin this year.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

I've always considered Litecoin as one of the most under-invested coins in the top 10 market-cap coins and I think Litecoin is just a bitcoin fork with a bit of new features.
Of course, this is just my personal opinion.
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:47:27 AM

litecoin can be a good choice for investing. but you need to be careful to buy litecoin because litecoin can not be stable like eth or bitcoi. but litecoin has a good future for investment and has the potential to be the best coin in cryptocurrency.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

King of shitcoins!
baileym

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:54:22 AM

Definitely the time to buy when it is low.  Litecoin has a lot of room to grow.  Good luck on your trading investments.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:00:45 AM

Definitely the time to buy when it is low.  Litecoin has a lot of room to grow.  Good luck on your trading investments.
Yes litecoin is very good to be traded on the exchangers, litecoin always gives good profit in trading activity and i think today is good time to buy litecoin due to right now the the trend of price is starting up trending and it is time to trading altcoins in litecoin but i am not sure if the litecoin is the king of all of coins, the king of digital coins is still the bitcoin at least in capitalization of marketcap and other factors like the community.
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:18:03 AM

King of shitcoins!

Why do you think it's a shitcoin lol...

What kind of shit coins are you invested in to call LTC a shitcoin? LTC is one of the longest standing coins and most reputable. Hell, it's the silver to bitcoin's gold, the checking account to bitcoins savings account. Don't call it a shitcoin when you probably invest in some failed ICOs.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
tuskacz

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:24:26 AM

King of shitcoins!

Why do you think it's a shitcoin lol...

What kind of shit coins are you invested in to call LTC a shitcoin? LTC is one of the longest standing coins and most reputable. Hell, it's the silver to bitcoin's gold, the checking account to bitcoins savings account. Don't call it a shitcoin when you probably invest in some failed ICOs.

For smart people it is obvious it is shitcoin. Maybe you are not smart enough to know that LTC creator Charlie Lee sold all his litecoins. Does mark Zuckerberg sell his stake in facebook? No because he believes in this franchise. CL did not.
nOT TO MENTION LITECOIN CASH IS COMING - better version of litecoin - CHECK HERE AND DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OF LITECOIN https://litecoinca.sh/
tuskacz

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:29:11 AM

You paid $165 per LTC when it was half of this 2 days ago? Hahaha ROTFL  Grin Grin Grin
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:50:50 AM

King of shitcoins!
If litecoin is shitcoins, why is it that litecoin remains alive and growing?
Why you say litecoin is shitcoins, what is your reason?

I am confused and surprised, because only a fool who says litecoin is shitcoins.
TeslaWatt.com (OP)

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:52:16 AM

King of shitcoins!
if litecoin is shitcoins, why is it that litecoin remains alive and growing?
why you say litecoin is shitcoins, what is your reason?

Its going up big time
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:55:05 AM

King of shitcoins!
Do not agree with you at all here. Litecoin has always been one of my best investments so far and has yielded huge profits until date since I am an early adopter of this coin and I still think that it has a long way to go to reach its full potential. So many people seem to believe this coin is a shitcoin just because its founder dumped a big portion of these coins which is absolutely not true and this is simply unnecessary FUD being directed at this coin. I am expecting this coin to reach $500 mark by the end of this year and move forward to the $1000 mark soon.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

I ended up trading my litecoins for eth and other altcoins before it went below $200. I do think ltc is a good safe coin but I think eth will have the better 2018 than ltc. I might get some more ltc in the future. 

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
TeslaWatt.com (OP)

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:02:57 AM

TO THE MOON!

TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:05:19 AM

Litecoin is really a great coin but not the king of all coins. That does not belong to Litecoin. Bitcoin has it ever since the crypto world is created. And the second spot is a battle of several contenders which of course would include your choice. But it is not only Litecoin that is worth the second spot. Ethereum is the leading contender. Investment-wise though, Litecoin has a bright future. And then when it comes to fees and confirmation time, Litecoin has an edge over Bitcoin.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

Congratulations man. That's a good number of LTC right there in your wallet and it will eventually grow because there still a room for improvement for this elite altcoin. I believe it will really grow because it has a big market cap already but i don't really think Litecoin (LTC) will be the king of cryptoworld.
Bitcoin will always be the king of cryptos because its market price is way big enough than any existing crypto.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

I ended up trading my litecoins for eth and other altcoins before it went below $200. I do think ltc is a good safe coin but I think eth will have the better 2018 than ltc. I might get some more ltc in the future. 
I prefer ethereum over this coin,its founder already gave up to his coin to the point that he donated his shares to charity.If there will a new king after bitcoin that is probably ethereum,not litecoin or any alts out there,how would people invest in this coin while its founder doesnt trust his own coin?ethereum has a solid platform and wider community than litecoin,so no!

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: