Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Vlogger  (Read 143 times)
PemPem (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

What is the advantages of being a vlogger and disadvantages of it , as you can see I wanted to be a vlogger in youtube. And somehow advertise bitcoin industry , any suggestion ?
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

Nothing stopping you, but the time get get in to it and profiting well from youtube was back in 200X etc. making videos, getting your channel established, getting subscribers, videos going viral etc. Now it's much harder as YT is saturated with content and the first movers are in first position.. it can be done, but is hard if you want to make $. If you're doing it for fun than that's another matter Wink

:]
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

What is the advantages of being a vlogger and disadvantages of it , as you can see I wanted to be a vlogger in youtube. And somehow advertise bitcoin industry , any suggestion ?

Being a vlogger can influence many teenagers like us , and can help to advertise bitcoin just like you said , and I suggest to keep your heads up and have an self confidence and always be a positive person because being a youtube vlogger needs a self confidence , so I suggest to keep chasing your dreams thats all.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

cool profession,especially with the development of boarding and video games,and technology is becoming more popular!So as of now is in the most part moved to the Internet and social networks,people now don't read Newspapers ka kraniche and so on,now all in a global network,and Help can good PR shops,clothes and so on,as they have formed a huge audience that listens to them and watches

UrKarma

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

Think about the subject of the vlog. It can be anything, if only it is not boring, offensive or illegal. But you must be the only one of your kind and stay true to yourself. Do not imitate  do not do what everyone else does!
Fishmo57

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

Why do you think people are interested in your life? I don't understand such kind of activity
cryptoSchultz18

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

Being a vlogger is good in case you enjoy it and also make some money from it. You can post whatever you want, but the question is will your audience be interested in it? Thus, it is important to choose a topic that addresses a particular issue for a particular audience. Or a topic that can be of a general interest, like traveling, cars, lifestyle, fitness, etc. If you manage to grow a big audience, YouTube will start paying you and also some companies will be interested in giving you ads as you will be considered a video influencer.  Cool

I can't see any disadvantage of vlogging, because people consider it as a hobby, and hobbies are always fun. So, think about something fun that you enjoy doing (if you really want and feel like vlogging).  Cheesy
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

Well at the first place I don't come here just to encourage you but always be aware on your surroundings because some wanted it or jealous to be specific , and I suggest that just do it though , but always know your limit , and It is a good thing though to influence other thumbs up.
Stanford

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

minus - hatred.
The ability to leave comments, allows anyone to express their opinion about your work. Unfortunately, this provokes a large number of uncontrollable hatred.

plus - creativity.
Create a video is a great opportunity for creative self-realization. And no matter what you are doing creating a thoughtful show or you lead Life stream.
jebusmaster

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

Known bloggers have a very strong influence on their audience
First of all, try to be useful and not make rubbish in the youth because they trust bloggers the most
Now it is very popular and if you have a lot of views then it is profitable
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

the advantages:
become famous, earn high income, can speak in front of public, and many more
drawbacks:
time consumed a lot, the disease arises from sitting too often
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

Being cryptovlogger is a good idea. If you have enough charisma you can become popular, successful and reach. Imagine how many ICOs will pay you for ads  Grin
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

Your profits will become famous if your vlog is good, the loss if your vlog is not good, then many will give criticism to you. but to be famous, you usually do not have to worry about criticism from someone. it makes you motivated for your concept to be a qualified vlog. so do not be emotional somebody give criticism to you .
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

To make good video content and surprise the viewer, adapt it to yourself so that it remains on your channel always - show what it needs! And this is a good quality of shooting, cognition, the mood of your video! Dare, friends!
webdeveloper5050

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

Vlogging is ok, you share your opinion with people
and if it's reliable and usefull you have a chance to earn smth from it
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

Never tried it though be prepared. Youtube has constantly been changing the rules on how vloggers get paid for their content so if you are in it for the money, make sure to read everything carefully and consider if it's worth your time.

Now if it's just for personal use or for promoting stuff (your hobby, etc) then you don't have to think about that. Your subbers might expect you to upload regularly though so there's that. Also learn from the whole Paul Logan controversy. Maintain decency.

There's already a lot of bitcoin-related channels out there though so I don't know what else can be added to promote it. It basically goes around by word-of-mouth now.
imfeelingblue

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:01:47 PM

Good way to promote your thing or earn money now days. Downsides, well.. it will feel like a job sooner or later.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:54 PM

It is I want me to become someday but as of know I have a lack of knowledge for hoe to become a vlogger but someday I wish I could
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: