Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Champaign  (Read 1431 times)
rindaman

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:52:39 AM

how long the Bounty campaign usually gives the Prize

as far as I know and what ever I experienced gift bounty campaign about 2 weeks and a maximum of 1 month, can also more.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:03:03 AM

For me 2 to 4 weeks after the token sale finish but it's depends to the ico when their tokensale ends and where their tokens are listed but most of them are actually 1 mothns waiting.

thatkid1

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:32:31 AM

2- 4 weeks are norm, most of the bounty managers will mention this on the thread it self.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:14:14 AM

not necessarily also because it is not calculated the length of time in my opinion that the calculated prize is the rank so the bigger the greater the rank also stakes per week the greater the prize is also greater
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

each bounty has its own rules in the process of payment or distribution. Sometimes there are 10 days, 1 months or even more. Everyone naturally wants to immediately get paid quickly after what they do naturally.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

Most of the ico bounty now run for 3 weeks, 1 month, or more, then after the ico they usually give the bounty rewards to all participants according to the categories of the bounty campaigns.
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

depending on ico that's how long the token sale they are but almost 2 to 4 weeks after their tokens but for me it does not mean that they both depend on ico before you get your token.

Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:54:13 AM

According to my experience the prize will be given about a month or at most 3 months after bounty ends.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
AnnPP77

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:57:56 AM

when it finishes Grin
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

It dependa on every ICO or bounty manager. If the ICO hits its hard cap then you might get that in just 2-3 weeks just like my last bounty. However you must also consider how many participants thwre ia in each bounty that is why most bounty managera are having a hard time rolling thw payment out.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

Usually within a few weeks after the ICO is done. If you're using bounty0x, it is automated.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

as far as I know and what ever I experienced gift bounty campaign about 2 weeks and a maximum of 1 month, can also more.
There is no certainty in giving prize. it all depends on someone who organizes the bounty. many campaign managers who are already qualified and have a good reputation so that they provide the best service by providing timely payment. While many campaign managers are not too well known, sometimes they are late in paying and it could be a mistake from Project owner.
ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

it completely depends on the campaign you are involved. usually, for the ICO bounty campaign, token will be distributed after the end of ICO. you will have tokens after several weeks when the ICO end
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

There is no certainty in giving prize. it all depends on someone who organizes the bounty. many campaign managers who are already qualified and have a good reputation so that they provide the best service by providing timely payment. While many campaign managers are not too well known, sometimes they are late in paying and it could be a mistake from Project owner.
Not all the times since there are still some reputable managers which the payment had been delayed.Why? They don't posses the tokens to be given out.It would really still depend on the team itself which means managers don't have any power or control when it regards to payout.Most bounty campaign now do minimum last for 4 weeks based on my experience and might able to last up for 12 weeks.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

Of course there will be a huge number of proposals, but personally I would advise you not to ask the opinion of people unknown to you, but elementary to learn how to do an independent analysis of projects. Will help anyway. Yes, and blame who will be in case of what. Now the amount of the scum is just off scale, but even with a careful analysis of the project, you can not be mistaken, because the scum will not be able to meet all the criteria of analysis
Vdecso

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

The bounty campaigns are very nice. but if it's a good project, it's good. but hard to find. I have very bounty. it is not all beautiful.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:55:13 PM

The timing of the transfer of new tokens into the purses of the participants in the generosity campaign varies from a few days to several months. It happens that already you stop hoping for a transfer, you think that the ICO company cheated, but tokens still appear. On the other hand, transfers are quite fast. Recently, on March 11, the ICO of the DENARO campaign ended, its DNO tokens are already listed in their wallets. Everything depends on the speed of the actions of the program manager and the ICO team. In some cases, in order to prevent the token from depreciating on the exchange, they are listed in purses for a certain fairly long period or in general their any movement from the wallet is blocked for a certain period of time. I believe that such actions are logical and justify themselves, tokens are not so massively thrown to the market for sale and do not fall much in price.
BR0
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 13

SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:52:40 PM

It depends on the parties involved, but it usually takes about a month, but if it has been through a month a few weeks, I think that something is wrong. That is why or why I am not interested in participating in a bounty campaign.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:56:46 AM

It’s also not I know, I had just finished bounty program but directly there were given his present and I also had just finished bounty program and the date also finished still not in for his present. It is different different his
acetouryahey

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:33:28 AM

Depends on the campaign i think, usually it will given after the ICO SALE you must wait few weeks or visit there social media account to see when will be distributed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: