Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 05:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Champaign  (Read 1435 times)
sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

how long the Bounty campaign usually gives the Prize

It depends. The longest I myself had to wait was around 3 months.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:51:44 PM

Major rule of the project management is about 1 month after the ICO period, but for some reason it may extend depending on their decision, the least priority to send the tokens are the airdrop and bounty participants, so if you participated something or a project, expect a delays of your tokens, some companies does not pay, because as they said they can change the rule, just like my previous projects promoted for a month.

Goodluck to your journey in bounty, hoping it helps you earn a little portion of your income. Have a great day ahead.
xxc123

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

I experienced during my bounty I ever get a bonus within 2 weeks after Token Sale finished
And I also waited 6 weeks after Token sale finished
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

The term of payment of remuneration for the bounty campaign is usually prescribed in the rules and is usually one month after the end of ICO. In my experience, I can say that sometimes you have to wait a few months for the reward.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

It depends.. If you are lucky - in between few days after ICO ends, my longest payment was about 8+ months.

I am happy to wait for bounty payment, if it worth it
Ivandub

Activity: 510

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

There are no clear limits on payments. There are managers who pay in 2 weeks, there are those who pay out in a month, some platforms for bounty companies make payments much more quickly. this point is usually in a bounty campaign conditions!
cryptobucs

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

It varies on the bounty.  I think the shortest time is 2 weeks and the longest is 2 to 3 months.  Its better to check their rules.
Wild_Hermit

Activity: 179
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

It all depends on the mood of the Bounty itself.
On average, everything happens from 7 days to a month.
But it happens that pay out in half a year when you do not expect. So to say a pleasant surprise.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

They mostly send bounty tokens after the end of their tokensale events. So you should wait for a month after their ICO finishes.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

Usually, bounties will be awarded 30 days after the Token sale ends. The average time you can receive rewards is from 15 days to 30 days. After distributing the tokens to pre-ICO investors until the ICO, they must distribute to bounty members for at least two weeks, which leads to a drop in the Token rate. Investors who sell all the tokens they own.

TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:42:06 PM

Depend of teams decigion. More frequently 30 days after ICO ends, sometimes a week or two after, before exchange listing, sometimes couple of month after bounty campaign over, if, for example team have decided to postpone ICO to the next year. Sometimes you get your bounty tokens fast, but they are locked at your wallet and you are unable to trade them some time.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:12:56 PM

check every thread bounty because there is usually an explanation when the end of the project and when will be distributed payment because each project has a different time
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:28:46 PM

They distribute bounty tokens mostly 30 days after their ICO finishes. So, you can suppose: bounty time + 30 days.
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

All campaigns distribute their awards in different ways. Some in a month, and some can pay in half a year. It is necessary to read the conditions. Good campaigns are described in conditions

ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

The time of distribution of prizes is the authority of the bounty manager, usually for the gift distribution already pinned by the bounty manager on the thread. If there is no announcement, you can ask the manager. Distribution of prizes from bounty programs that I follow there are 30 days and some are 7 days after the ICO is completed.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:24:52 AM

I think it always depends and different from each ICO. The rules, the beginning if the ICO and ending of the ICO, amount of tokens giving r all usually stated on their bounty announcement thread. Some takes long while others r short. This is why it is advisable to read the rules and make research of an ICO before joining their bounty.
fruzzy

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:38:04 AM

what can new account to follow bounty campaign? please advice and help
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

I would like to explain this question in two different points that are listed below

1)            It depends and not the same as each ICO. The principles, the start if the ICO and completion of the ICO, measure of tokens giving are on the whole generally expressed on their abundance declaration string. A few takes in length while others are short. This is the reason it is prudent to peruse the tenets and make research of an ICO before joining their abundance cause toward the finish of a few, you may wind up not giving anything.

2)            The most limited time is one month to complete the abundance battles and the circulation of prizes happens two weeks after the abundance closes. Yet, it depends in the abundance crusade that you are joining. A portion of the abundance crusades as a rule takes over a month , a few months to be correct. Participating in the abundance crusade that are long to complete makes more altcoins to get that standard abundance battle that are shorter to wrap up.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

The time of distribution of prizes is the authority of the bounty manager, usually for the gift distribution already pinned by the bounty manager on the thread. If there is no announcement, you can ask the manager. Distribution of prizes from bounty programs that I follow there are 30 days and some are 7 days after the ICO is completed.

It does not depend on the bounty manager because most of the bounty manager will do calculation and turn it to the owners for payment. I hope owners will take time to distribute the bounties to the participants. Sometime they will take more than month for distribution of bounties.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

Some offer reward one month after the end of the campaign, others after the sale of ICO. There are situations when the stakes are distributed to the Holy Awakening or to the "Horses' Passover".

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: