Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great times to buy :)  (Read 337 times)
block5561

Activity: 8
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

there's a famous warren buffer quote from the '08 crash: 'i felt like a horny man at a whore house'.
i believe it could be applied for BTC@$6k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

Good time to buy some coins. The price can be changed for a few months. And you can be profitable. Good luck.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Clearwaterski

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:11:01 PM

Being a Newbie I know my thoughts do not hold a lot of value, but I think with this major runoff, people will be much more cautious before getting back in.  And once back in I don't think we will see a run up like we just saw again.  I know that as I move forward, I will most likely sell when there is a 20 percent increase instead of holding and riding everything back down again.  I have lost some money, not a lot but i have learned a ton.
dafelix1888

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

not so sure. i still think that a lot of people aren't invested that much by now and still need to be convinced. the beginning of this year was just confronted with to many bad news and "coincidences" - i.e. tether, india, china (including crypto exchanges ban + chines new year!), tax payers, november '17 wallstreet entered and caused a huge increase... now, we are back on the "normal" track.. I see positive for this year because i also expect some really interesting larger companies entering the market..
UltimaTradr

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:11:42 AM

I use Altcoins to trade for BTC because they're dipping, and I can keep hodling... I mainly use Paxful.com for fast transactions
ddhsaranga

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:13:00 AM

If you feel that coin price will be increased more than present price, you can buy coins. Please always try to buy in low price.
SevenSign

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:19:40 AM

I saw those posts on /r/bitcoin that exemplifies my thoughts on the recent Bitcoin crash.

There is not enough money pouring into bitcoin right now.

- New people (who don't really understand bitcoin) are getting burnt hard, so they'll say 'Ah, so it is a bubble' and they will sell.
- Hodlers already have their money BTC, so they can't drive the price up.
- Institutional players know a bear market when they see one, so they are not touching this thing with a 10 ft. pole until it shows some clear signs of recovery.

To drive the price up, there needs to be more demand than supply and quite frankly, it's not here right now. Even the most bullish people are turning bearish right now and are selling off. Not because they don't believe in bitcoin anymore, but they can get more bitcoin if they sell now and buy when they (think) it bottoms.

This is a bear market. You don't get 70% slow correction and not call it a bear market. The last (real) bear market took 3 years to recover. I don't think it will take that long this time around, but I'm finding a year really plausible.

Remember, it only took less than a month to get from $6k to $20k. So it's not surprising it can go down from $20k to $6k in a month and a half.

Why would that surprise anyone actually? It took longer to decline than it did to rise. So that's something.

I'll bet the next cycle to $20k will take a lot longer. Maybe a year or more.

If I had merit, you would of received it.  Couldn't of said it better myself.  Much like all social media outlet nowadays, they are so skewed and bias its hard to take anything serious.
I gave him one for you Cool

I believe McAfee would even have support Bitconnect if he had been paid enough.

Sources:
[1] https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7vgl8f/the_best_thing_about_this_crash_is_that_we_can/dts3rxi/
[2] https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7vgl8f/the_best_thing_about_this_crash_is_that_we_can/dts5onj/

We must face the reality, that in the crypto world, the business here is up and down.. TIME OF PUMPING, TIME OF DUMPING. We truly need all stratedy to live for, to rise again to maintain our potential, our patience our mind power to more have determination for what currency had happened. Just hold on on positive vibes. No matter what always think positive, always smile and always b present mind. More power.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

There is a good side to this downturn in the markets. Time to snap up some bargains. I'm not even thinking about the big money coins but the better low money coins like DeepOnion, Stellar, Cardano just to name a few.

Well yeah this is sensible advice but the question is where is the bottom? You could buy in now but coins could continue to fall. That's the game of crypto where nothing is black and white and is just as risky as gambling where you need a bit of luck.
Patoe

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

For a newbie it's scary when the media is all over this! A lot of people are panicking but I rather stay calm and read the articles and posts of the experienced people Cheesy positive thinking  Cool
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: