Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cyber Payment Philippines Development  (Read 153 times)
ceejay619 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

I have this project that I actually need support and ideas that can add up with. Ever since bitcoin is emerging and continuous growing I had an idea that replaces money that exists today with cryptocurrency where there is no possible corruption therefore I wanted to do a project that the primary currency will be bitcoin/cryptocurrency and it will be used as payments, exchanges, and other more that even a small vendors could benefit the technological development of a country.

Currently Philippines has low innovation projects that why investment in such idea is a good to put into your investment willing to put up a investment shares or partnership that can help the project. The project investment purpose is for software development and all legalities and attorneys fees.

I see this benefits when I am thinking this project

Benefit:
1. Crime Rate from theft will be lessen tenfold.
2. The process is anti-corruption.
3. POS freight will be scam free.
4. Doesn't need physical money.
5. Easier way to transfer money.
6. Secured
7. Easy to access

Advantages:
1. Connections is not in the question anymore therefore advertisement will be easy with some referral program.
2. 1st to innovate a wide scale project such as this
3. Fast Transactions
4. Digital transactions

Disadvantage:
1. High Amount of cash is needed for the project. (Crowd-Funding is an option)
2. Partnerships with big network companies existing in philippines (GLOBE, SMART)

I really need your insight about this I think this project would be awesome!

If anyone want to contact me directly message me here and I will give you my contact infos

Any Insights and comments will be helpful
Novo

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

Does your project have any documentation, or is it all just a concept?
ceejay619 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

Does your project have any documentation, or is it all just a concept?

Project is still in development and the project documentation is not yet complete you can see at @ https://v-tradings.net
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

I don't understand what's going on in your website? It's very confusing and feels off.
ceejay619 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

I don't understand what's going on in your website? It's very confusing and feels off.

What I did is I temporarily use the script in that website as plugin the actual platform is in the login for this project sorry forgot to mention this
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

Im willing to help on your project. Since I am from the Philippines, I would love to see and to apply this kind of technology in our country.
bhadz

Activity: 2478
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:37:20 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 01:55:42 PM by bhadz

So this is like another generated coin and you are planning to held an ICO soon. I'll give some points that I can see that there's no improvement on your proposal.
Benefit:
6. Secured
7. Easy to access
These points #5,6 and 7 are very normal points for a project to say on what they are promoting. I know its a good point to include these 3 but developing a project you should skip these things because they were given since you are doing a payment system.

Disadvantage:
2. Partnerships with big network companies existing in philippines (GLOBE, SMART)
You just said that there's no need of physical money but you just mentioned cash and what's with the disadvantage of partnering with those giant networks?

ceejay619 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:15:34 AM

Im willing to help on your project. Since I am from the Philippines, I would love to see and to apply this kind of technology in our country.

So this is like another generated coin and you are planning to held an ICO soon. I'll give some points that I can see that there's no improvement on your proposal.
Benefit:
6. Secured
7. Easy to access
These points #5,6 and 7 are very normal points for a project to say on what they are promoting. I know its a good point to include these 3 but developing a project you should skip these things because they were given since you are doing a payment system.

Disadvantage:
You just said that there's no need of physical money but you just mentioned cash and what's with the disadvantage of partnering with those giant networks?

This is just not another generated coin and yes we are planning to held an ICO/Crowdfunding we want to offer our subscriber free to small transactions as we target from small vendors - big vendors. Points #5,6 and 7 are really a normal points but well point advantages that's why it is mentioned in promoting. Yes there is no need of physical money as this project launch but let's be realistic here in starting this such projects will cost big fractions of money from software development, legalities, deployment, partnerships with networks and hardwares  that will be used in the project.
bhadz

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:52:21 AM

Benefit:
6. Secured
7. Easy to access

Disadvantage:

This is just not another generated coin and yes we are planning to held an ICO/Crowdfunding we want to offer our subscriber free to small transactions as we target from small vendors - big vendors. Points #5,6 and 7 are really a normal points but well point advantages that's why it is mentioned in promoting. Yes there is no need of physical money as this project launch but let's be realistic here in starting this such projects will cost big fractions of money from software development, legalities, deployment, partnerships with networks and hardwares  that will be used in the project.
Yap that's a fact that when building up such projects you need to take up budget and it will be costly as the beginning is always the hardest part of something. And that's why you are going to held an ICO and that's the process of crowdfunding so that your idea of this cyber payment will be in reality after the ICO. But how is it that you mentioned it is not just another generated coin and you will start an ICO and will distribute tokens to the investors. I know it will be a tough start but I wish you good luck with this project.

ceejay619 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

Benefit:
6. Secured
7. Easy to access

Disadvantage:

Yap that's a fact that when building up such projects you need to take up budget and it will be costly as the beginning is always the hardest part of something. And that's why you are going to held an ICO and that's the process of crowdfunding so that your idea of this cyber payment will be in reality after the ICO. But how is it that you mentioned it is not just another generated coin and you will start an ICO and will distribute tokens to the investors. I know it will be a tough start but I wish you good luck with this project.

Thanks all of your suggestion is been heard hopefully I can ask the bank for a loan and start this project and launch an ICO program and I'm not saying that we will not generate another coin what I said is not another generated copycat coin yes we would love to have your support in our program also your suggestions are well appreciated.
bhadz

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

Benefit:
6. Secured
7. Easy to access

Disadvantage:

This is just not another generated coin and yes we are planning to held an ICO/Crowdfunding we want to offer our subscriber free to small transactions as we target from small vendors - big vendors. Points #5,6 and 7 are really a normal points but well point advantages that's why it is mentioned in promoting. Yes there is no need of physical money as this project launch but let's be realistic here in starting this such projects will cost big fractions of money from software development, legalities, deployment, partnerships with networks and hardwares  that will be used in the project.

Thanks all of your suggestion is been heard hopefully I can ask the bank for a loan and start this project and launch an ICO program and I'm not saying that we will not generate another coin what I said is not another generated copycat coin yes we would love to have your support in our program also your suggestions are well appreciated.
Ooops mate, I think that's a different thing although you have much trust to your idea and project but asking for a loan just to pursue it is something different. You don't have life savings to sustain this? But if you don't have any option and you are capable of loaning to support your own project then that will be your last option. Okay, let's settle that generated coin as it's already been told and given. What you are planning now to execute the ICO and support the beginning is you'll loan. AFAIK, that's why there's an ICO to support your project but if you think that's the right thing to do, it's up to you. I'll still go back to this thread and know on what part are you now. If I've seen some good progress it might give me a pinch of interest to support even it's a small amount.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: