Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoins performed best during the latest crash?  (Read 242 times)
majest3 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

Personally looking at my portfolio l found that the best performing Alts were all associated in some way with NEO. I only have a small selection of Alts and was wondering if anyone had a different perspective of what survived the best for them?

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

the token price itself determines whether something will be the future? but I do not think so. the token price depends on the number of enthusiasts in the market and the investors who participated in the project
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

DGD surprised everyone with 75 percent profit percentage it is one currency in top 100 in coin market cap  performed in latest crash
skyne

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

Kyber network (KNC) of Loi Luu from Viet Nam is trong. it is one currency in top 100 in coin market cap.
noeqa

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

i think ada is one of the best in my vision
because it grown fast after crash
buy you can research more
i just say my speculation
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

If we talk about big coins, then I think ETH was the one which remained pretty much stable during the crypto crash. It kept on fighting to be near that $1k mark. Now I am thinking about keeping more of my crypto funds in ETH rather than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is way too volatile...

dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

It happened by chance that I was actually tracking the state of top tokens before the crash so I can tell you which ones right away - Neo, Stellar, Ox, Tron.
Best discount came on Cardano, Litecoin, and IOTA.

btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:24:58 AM

NEO, ETH, LISK all three perform very well. I am very curious for LISK. It's a slow but steady player. Coin gathers attention I think it have good move in near future
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

If we talk about big coins, then I think ETH was the one which remained pretty much stable during the crypto crash. It kept on fighting to be near that $1k mark. Now I am thinking about keeping more of my crypto funds in ETH rather than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is way too volatile...

How can you mention Bitcoin when the topic is about the best performing alts, Bitcoin is not an alt.

Anyway I agree with you as you said that ethereum is one of the best performing alts, way down lower but recovers fast and approaches to 1k$, it is not new to us, since etheruem is the most demand crypto-currency on earth, 50% of all transaction is coming from ethereum blockchain alone.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

I agree that lisk started to show off its quality as developers are more active now.
There are couple of coins which performed good enough like "bitcore" if i didnt call it wrong.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:30:06 AM

Ethereum comes to mind. A few weeks back, it was trading at around BTC0.028 per coin. Now it is trading at BTC0.1040 per coin. It has managed to increase its value by four times against Bitcoin (despite stiff competition from Waves and Stellar).
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

I think that everyone showed themselves the same way. Look koinmarkketkap there all the graphics repeat bitcoin. Therefore, if the bitcoin collapses, all altcoyins will collapse.
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

I think ethereum is still the most stable one. Considering the reason, that's why I prefer invest in ethereum that other altcoins, in long term invest I mean. Besides, ethereum is still the most demand cryptocurrency if we see most transactions of any part of business in cryptos.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
majest3 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:30:24 AM

DGD surprised everyone with 75 percent profit percentage it is one currency in top 100 in coin market cap  performed in latest crash

Certainly one of my biggest regrets was selling DGD back in November. You can really see the benefits of it being linked to Gold, in these volatile times.

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)
coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

My eyes on Bitcoin White (BTW). The price is very low now and listed only bitflip but in feb they might be listed 3-4 exchanges and one the one of the exchange is binance. so I am interested in BTW and Looking forward what's happen next
Lonego104

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

That's true my friend We have the same observation ETH is still the best crypto. There will be time that ETH will surpass bitcoin primarily due to its use in the cryptoworld. Investing in ETH for long time is very logical to do. It does not reach yet the highest point but in time it will go up to 3k - 4k USD.
Filthy1

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

Eth,Ven and Lisk all held strong and I do believe that all three will make good gains this year
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

I think the Altcoins that performed best during the crash was DGD and VIBE. The reason i think they performed best is their total market cap is not affected and yet it grown a lot.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

Ethereum went up against Bitcoin by quite a lot. The latest crash almost had very little effect on this coin. Another coin which proved resilient (at least in the beginning is Ripple). But during the past few days, it had crashed quite hard.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

I think BANKEX perform better than other altcoins because when it is listed a few weeks ago the highest price it waz able to reach is 2.50 usd and now it is 1.20 , 50% down but you can check that it is just listed in etherdelta. So its price would have a good room for growth because it is only listed in one exchange.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: