Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Airdrop.  (Read 225 times)
cryptomadu (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

I'm very new to crypto world. Actually it is no more than 1 month since I've started joining airdrops and I'm waiting to do some bounty programs too. I've got a question. How long normally it will take to receive the airdropped coins to my wallet ?. Is it really profitable joining airdrops when considering the time we dedicate for it ( finding and joining to airdrops ) ?. Is there anyone who earned a considerable amount of money from only doing airdrops ?. 

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

yes it's profitable I got 250 poly for 300 USD just by signing in recently, I want to join bounty to but i need to increase my post

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

I'm very new to crypto world. Actually it is no more than 1 month since I've started joining airdrops and I'm waiting to do some bounty programs too. I've got a question. How long normally it will take to receive the airdropped coins to my wallet ?. Is it really profitable joining airdrops when considering the time we dedicate for it ( finding and joining to airdrops ) ?. Is there anyone who earned a considerable amount of money from only doing airdrops ?. 

Airdrops are a good way to raise awerness of some ICO peoject, this is manily why it is done. Depends on an airdrop but usually I think it's around 30day before their ICO finishes, you have to read the rules - when they send it out you should receive your tokens the same day. Don't give out your personal information as easily just to sign up to some airdrop. Create an email just for airdrops etc. because this info could easily be sold to some other spammers, sepcially if an ICO is a scam one and you filled form with your information in hopes to get some free coins.

Most people fnd themselfs dumping their coins/tokens the first time they get on exchanges and you could look like 5-30$ profit this way (price can vary a lot, this is just as an example). Although if you really believe in some token you could hold it for few months and see if it price increases or if it will drop in future. There are some tokens from last year that managed to do like 10x the price of an ICO so even if you got like 5$ from an airdrop you could get like 50$ or more in returns depends when you sell.

It all depends on an airdrop how much in value you will get out of it. But consider that this is really risky, all of these ICOs airdrops are relativly easy to pick up but maybe not all of them will pay at end, you will often forget where have you applied if you don't keep track.

All in all if you are willing to earn crypto currency, I'd suggest you to learn some skill and offer your service because airdrops at the end of the day is like "zombie" work because there is not any benefit for you when you look at it it is just dull thing to do: click this and that, fill form etc. I don't say airdrops can't give you nice profit, but for the long run you will could earn more by having particular skills.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

If you are looking to make profit from airdrops, airdrops are like lottery. You don't know which airdrop will be profitable in the near future, and you don't know when will they become profitable, and you also don't know which airdrop will payout as promised. If you are free and have some time to spent, it might be worth to discover new airdrop and take part in it.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:20:20 PM

Airdrop tokens usually transfer in 1-2 month, but sometimes you haven't anything, it's absolutely usual situation.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

Usually, the rules say when the distribution of the airdrops will be done. Rarely right after ICO, mostly a month or more after the end. Income, well, it's harder. Basically it costs 1-5 dollars. However, it happens that the cool projects are distributed airdrops. In this case, I do not even sell them, but I buy more.
Sumarokovalena

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

Airdrop, on my view - the most simple kind of earnings in crypto world. here you don't even have to strain your brain. but not everyone will be lucky to earn a lot of money.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

You may actually try. For now, since you are still not joining any campaign, you better devote some of your time to look for great airdrops. Who knows, you might hit something big? Generally though, I think focusing mainly on airdrops is a waste of time, provided you can devote that time doing something else that could give you more money than just waiting for a free coin which you cannot even be sure whether it will acquire value or not. You will eventually realize all these as soon as you get well-exposed here.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hinayupak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

Newbie you can find some airdrops in twitter, facebook friends that airdrop , telegram and altcoin announcement in bitcointalk follow the rules and update everyday when you fillup the form to received token in airdrop and you can earn when your token that you received  in the market and the value is increasing in the market.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

there are good airdrops that can give you small money or if you are lucky you can earn a little more if the token increase its value. when joining airdrop sometimes you get tokens sometimes not. many airdrop are scam today so be careful when joining them.
Zveresk

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:41:58 AM

according to statistics from 10 airdrops you get only 1. The price on received tokens like a lottery. Mainly it about $1-5, but in a rare occasion may be $100-200
varmamin

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:43:57 AM

Airdrops are a good way to raise awerness of some ICO peoject, this is manily why it is done. Depends on an airdrop but usually I think it's around 30day before their ICO finishes, you have to read the rules - when they send it out you should receive your tokens the same day. Don't give out your personal information as easily just to sign up to some airdrop. Create an email just for airdrops etc. because this info could easily be sold to some other spammers, sepcially if an ICO is a scam one and you filled form with your information in hopes to get some free coins.

Most people fnd themselfs dumping their coins/tokens the first time they get on exchanges and you could look like 5-30$ profit this way (price can vary a lot, this is just as an example). Although if you really believe in some token you could hold it for few months and see if it price increases or if it will drop in future. There are some tokens from last year that managed to do like 10x the price of an ICO so even if you got like 5$ from an airdrop you could get like 50$ or more in returns depends when you sell.

It all depends on an airdrop how much in value you will get out of it. But consider that this is really risky, all of these ICOs airdrops are relativly easy to pick up but maybe not all of them will pay at end, you will often forget where have you applied if you don't keep track.

All in all if you are willing to earn crypto currency, I'd suggest you to learn some skill and offer your service because airdrops at the end of the day is like "zombie" work because there is not any benefit for you when you look at it it is just dull thing to do: click this and that, fill form etc. I don't say airdrops can't give you nice profit, but for the long run you will could earn more by having particular skills.

Thank you very much!
Your answer and advice seem to be the most useful for me as a newbie.
And thanks the author for this thread!
George51rus

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

Airdrop is a matter of chance. you can't be sure that in a certain airdrop you'll get lucky and you'll get a lot of money. but on the other hand, airdrop does not take much time, and you do not lose anything.
Crypto_Day_day

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

airdrops usually pay out on the ICO  token generation date, they don;t really distribute that much coin if you want to "work" at it you should also check out some of the bounty campaign out there.
vitangsaigon83

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

I like airdrop because I am a newbie  Grin
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

If you have free time to register with airdrop, then why not. Be prepared for the fact that you will not earn much if you earn at all. Pay attention to the companies of generosity, twitter, facebook, and participate in the airdrop.

teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

airdrops usually pay out on the ICO  token generation date, they don;t really distribute that much coin if you want to "work" at it you should also check out some of the bounty campaign out there.

But I think it will depend on your rank or position the amount you can get from a bounty campaign, And I really think some good paying campaign really are limited for the position of a member or full member only and the case of getting your merit to be increase are very slim if you are only aiming on how much can you earn on the forum and not posting related and have good quality topic that can really be helpful in the forum and for the community.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

In some airdrops you get your token pretty fast, in others you can wait indefinitely. Most of them will earn you peanuts but really profitable ones do happen occasionally.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

Some people actually get a lot of money from airdrop, but they basically use multiple accounts, which is not allowed at bitcointalk forum.
And most of the current airdrops are more like a hoax.

sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

I think airdrop is not all profitable, just luck for one or two coins / tokens for some airdrop
I suggest you join bounties campaign
this is profitable more than airdrop
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: