Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin back to its own rhythm again?  (Read 825 times)
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:31:42 AM

Since last couple of weeks we see that bitcoin price is going down and down.
Is bitcoin price back to the normal and touch the highest by the end of the year ?
Is it again creating the new milestone?

I hope so and this is what some experts said like that after a long dip it will rise up and bounce back again in which it will surpass the latest original value of $19,000 that they speculated this year that it will increase to $25,000. This is cool because i cant wait to see that huge amount again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:34:24 AM

Definitely, no one knows. This industry has a complex system in which we can't easily understand. This industry works in its own way and most likely or maybe like last year Bitcoin's rates suddenly boost in the 4th quarter of the year.

Technically speaking, No one can give any direct response in when will Bitcoin can bounce back. Let's just focus on what we have right now and make the most out of it. Just be cautious in every move you make, especially if you are engaging in trading.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:36:14 AM

Thats what i thought so. Bitcoin is going back on track and starting strengthen again its value. I think that btc will have its highest point again before the year ends.

Bitcoin are slowly pumping right now and I think it can be on track again before the end of February. This is an indication that cryptocurrency can give us greater future because they can really survive after a big downfall. Hopefully it will continue to pump, and go higher this year, lets see what will happen after the Chinese new year.
babu1989

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:37:53 AM

Yes Bitcoin back to its own rhythm again. in last week Bitcoin going down and you have big chance to buy Bitcoin in low. just wait and watch Bitcoin will jump again #HIGH.
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:38:59 AM

Actually we do not want to know, we will soon find out whether it is going to set a new high. Bitcoin is only restored after the pump, but if you are the top things you need to only around even bought do not worry, retain, and now if you think that a small quantity of a lot to gain if it was a mistake, your goals change, and the new goals to reach the required time.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:41:05 AM

Is bitcoin price back to the normal and touch the highest by the end of the year ?

Actually this is the rhythm of bitcoin cryptocurrency to have dips and rises. Its a volatile currency due to its decentralization and its dependency on the factors surrounding itts market which is keeping it afloat. However I agree with you that this might be the green time for cryptocurrency and more specifically bitcoin and these are the days that would gove us profits
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:48:20 AM

Actually this is the rhythm of bitcoin cryptocurrency to have dips and rises. Its a volatile currency due to its decentralization and its dependency on the factors surrounding itts market which is keeping it afloat. However I agree with you that this might be the green time for cryptocurrency and more specifically bitcoin and these are the days that would gove us profits
Yes I agree on that bitcoin from the start is really unstable and it will really recover and maybe back to its own rythym in the next day or maybe month because it has really a high volatility that even the most expert on the field didn't even predict on what or when will be the bitcoin takes place on its past rythym. I believe that bitcoin can really recover soon and it will rise more than the price of it today.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:54:11 AM

Every decline has a rise. I believe that bitcoin will regain its old power again.BTC
Rappyboy

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

Yes it keeps breaking its resistance, it was slow and steady, which is good, rather than making it fast, still bitcoin may encounter some minor set backs but over all its recovering right now.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:04:25 AM

Well, we all know Bitcoin has suffered a dramatic start this year with huge price fluctuations as its price dropped again last week causing severe shock among investors. But Bitcoin has made slight recoveries this week and it seems it begins moving on the right track. So, if we look and believe in the Bitcoin Price Prediction For 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 And 2022, we could expect Bitcoin price reaches $10000 or up to $13000 mark before February ends.

sirfel

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:05:11 AM

According to experts bitcoin will reach 30x from its price today.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:06:20 AM

The up and down movement in bitcoin should always be expected - as this would prepare the minds of investors on any future outcome. Bitcoin, now currently at 9k means a reversal from the downtrend has taken place and the market is in its bullish state.

Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:06:57 AM

Yes the movements is good for bitcoin and for those who have this money they can do a lot of transactions now if you have bitcoin or the other coin you have to make a investment portfolio and then you will be able to buy some of the coin for that you will check the prices daily and for all that coins you will gather data for future up and downs so that all is good for every one who is willing to invest in these now.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:34:30 AM

We can say that bitcoin has gone a little more stable than the past few months where its value rises up and down crazily. But still, the value is still too far to be considered that bitcon has finally recovered. Just continue investing and wait for a couple months. If bitcoin continues to rise continuously like what it is doing right now then in a few months we can witness a recovery of its value.

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:50:00 AM

We do not know if it is going to set a new all time high, it is too soon to know that, bitcoin is just recovering after the pump, but do not worry even if you bought near the top the only thing you need to do is to keep holding, now if you thought you could make a lot of profits in a short amount of time that was a mistake so change your goals and the time needed to reach those new goals.

Right now bitcoin is on their track to recover what has been loss from last december, so to think that it will be back, holding the coin will be the best thing to do or may be to invest some of the coin will be the best thing  to do right now. But to get daily profit you really need to be active on the daily trading, although you are not really experience you can use the basic system which ia buy low sell high because in the end the price will higher from what you bought, this is just matter of time
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

I've seen the chart in bitcoinwisdom looks like bitcoin is trying to recover, I expect the dump of bitcoin but hopefully not because I already lose my money and I still keep holding my bitcoin hoping bitcoin to reach up.
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:55:53 AM

Almost everything was anticipated before Bitcoin prices started to stabilize and grow again. I think it's like creating a new milestone later this year. Almost as it has grown in a certain cycle and we can know this before if we are longtime people. So you have the right to expect and I am sure it will come true.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:58:45 AM

I hope so and this is what some experts said like that after a long dip it will rise up and bounce back again in which it will surpass the latest original value of $19,000 that they speculated this year that it will increase to $25,000. This is cool because i cant wait to see that huge amount again.
I hope so, because at this time bitcoin prices start to be on their track, the price gradually began to improve and continue to rise, look at the price has started to exceed $9500 or rose 10% in this short time but this is still early hopefully bitcoin can continue to be on this track and we'll see bitcoins cost more than $19k in the next few months or weeks Smiley
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

It's too early to assume but seeing the fluctuations happening in bitcoin value today I think bitcoin will going to have a recovery and will reach the all time high price it gets last year. I also thinks that Chinese New Year really affects the market of bitcoin that's why it start to pump again.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

What made you think that it's not in its own rhythm? Take a look at the charts. Every major pump has ended in a correction so what's happening now is a normal market action for BTC. It went up by over 700% and then corrected to 1/3 of its ATH. Now it's slowly gaining momentum for another pump that will most likely happen in a few months.

The op mean, its own rhythm is always going up mate. He does not know that the correction is normal in market.
I know this correction is so deep but this is name volatile then its normal.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: