Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my hold coins for the coming years  (Read 867 times)
TwoSides

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

people said diversify so i did.

Honestly, you've diversified too much. Did you really take time to read and research everything about them before investing? It's like you've bought in a shopping spree without thinking if everything is a good buy. I'd be honest I didn't read all the whitepaper of what I have in my portfolio but most of them are recommendations from trusted friends who knows that the coin is good. As for your list, I've only know 4-5 popular altcoins that has a great potential based on the feedback here also in the forum. I think you need to review all of them and only invest on coins that has great potential. Try looking at the top 10, 20 or up to 50 of CMC if you want more ideas.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flipperfin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:32:51 PM

Wow, there are a lot of shitcoins on your list OP. IF you want to hold coins for years I would make sure to get ones that really have outstanding tech or very good use cases. Not just random PoS coins that are literally just made up so that people can stake them..

My favourite long hold coins are Walton, OMG and PRL. Good luck Wink
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:55:28 PM

im holding onto these coins for a few years. not just for 1 year. tell me if there anything wrong with them. i dont have much money into them so yeah.
pepe
zoi
onion
html
xrb
kin
etn
pac
nlc2
linda
rdd
dgb
saga
hsr
pura
aby
hush
nav
xspec
inn
pivx
xmy
bay
grs
xst
cloak
xvg
xp
phr
xsh
crave
safex

Wow congrats mate your so rich, one that coin gives an good life.
Brilliant idea because someday you can get good profits earning.
Not all that are not become successful in coinmarketcap but 2 or more of them
Have potential to grow up the price in the market.

Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:49:42 AM

Not sure about most of my coins.But modium,power ledger for sure.And Xtrabytes as well.Could be second eth

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

Why is deep onion on there? They've been exposed as a copy paste project already.

Also HTML5 is one of those shitcoins that have absolutely no market whatsoever. Also don't see no features anywhere. I'd recommend not investing in these projects without any backbone or actual technology if I were you.

Also perhaps, take a look at coins that are in the top 100 a bit more. Right now you don't have many of those and these can really be the ones that are rising the most if the entire crypto market starts to bloom in the coming years.
blatty

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

I agree with a lot of the comments so far. You have over-diversified which will limit your overall ROI. I would reduce your holdings down to around 10 coins and I would add a few solid top 20-30 coins with growth potential such as icx, etc, neo. Hang onto xrb, I think that has long term potential.
Diffy

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

Seems like a really bad idea. Almost all of these will be worth 0 in a few years.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

In my portfolio there are only 7 coins from this list. I did not even hear about some of them. Good luck, maybe some of them will grow this year.

kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

im holding onto these coins for a few years. not just for 1 year. tell me if there anything wrong with them. i dont have much money into them so yeah.
pepe
zoi
onion
html
xrb
kin
etn
pac
nlc2
linda
rdd
dgb
saga
hsr
pura
aby
hush
nav
xspec
inn
pivx
xmy
bay
grs
xst
cloak
xvg
xp
phr
xsh
crave
safex

I think your list of coins is too much, I think try to make a portfolio there is more simple by selling a few coins that have a small potion when you already get a profit.

randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

in my opinion, there are too many coins in your portfolio. you can't control and get profit with it. you have to reduce the quantity. 5 coins are suitable for you
with that we choose coin which we think is good for us, not all coin that we choose also. because every coin is not suitable for us. choose coin according to your taste.
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

Looking at the list of yours, I have a feeling that you have been influenced by coin promotors. I would not buy most of those coins. If you want to play safe, I would suggest you to do diligent research on each major coins (top 200 in crypto market cap). No one can guarantee the future of the coins but at least you have to have a good knowledge of each coin's fundamental. I would suggest you to consider Doge, Pivx, BTS, DCR, STEEM, NMC, PPC, BTC, DASH, and Golos.
ramarianz

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

pepe
zoi
onion
html
xrb
kin
etn
pac
nlc2
linda
rdd
dgb
saga
hsr
pura
aby
hush
nav
xspec
inn
pivx
xmy
bay
grs
xst
cloak
xvg
xp
phr
xsh
crave
safex

soo much folio,are u buy them on downtrend ?
good to you.but too many old coin , like a html and aby also rdd is oldest.
i just think old coin not really make some profit.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:23:31 PM

There are many useless coins in this list. You should consider your list and hold lot less risky small coins cause 1. those coins will stall unless something superb happens 2. you won't catch better investments in nice projects.

I can't agree with you. The crypto market is very unpredictable and incomprehensible. There are a lot of very strange things happen every day just because the hype nature. I like so wide deversification and the fact that TS invested a really few money in each coin so it won't be a problem if some of them will die.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

don't hold a shitcoins,
just hold a great coins with great community and good developer too
because you want to hold it for few years,
shitcoins can be die, before you sell it
That's right dont hold shitcoins even diverisfying investment yet not worth to hold. Full of coins in the lists you can do all in but only those profitable that suits your effort.
All one needs is to hold bitcoin and few altcoins that rule over the others. Diversification will bring no good if a person collects garbage. Expected some big profits out of it would be stupid of any investor. In my opinion, it is also not very smart to hold more than 7 coins.

At most ten but not more than that. Because in order to get benefits from holding different coins, it is required to pay attention to all of them which sounds very troublesome.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:24:07 AM

There are many useless coins in this list. You should consider your list and hold lot less risky small coins cause 1. those coins will stall unless something superb happens 2. you won't catch better investments in nice projects.

I can't agree with you. The crypto market is very unpredictable and incomprehensible. There are a lot of very strange things happen every day just because the hype nature. I like so wide deversification and the fact that TS invested a really few money in each coin so it won't be a problem if some of them will die.
It is true that you can gain money even from bad coins since the markets are not rational but the chances of making money with good coins are higher and also you do not have to worry about their value going to zero and finally the creator of this thread seems to want to hold for years and that is not the right attitude when it comes to coins like that, you should be ready to sell them at the first sign of trouble to avoid losing money.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:33:10 AM

pepe
zoi
onion
html
xrb
kin
etn
pac
nlc2
linda
rdd
dgb
saga
hsr
pura
aby
hush
nav
xspec
inn
pivx
xmy
bay
grs
xst
cloak
xvg
xp
phr
xsh
crave
safex

You have so many coins to hold this year. What is the reason why too many and why that coins?
I know not to put the all egg in one basket is very good idea ever but how you can manage them? Is it not confusing?

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:43:51 AM

You are holding many coins in your portfolio so it is okay as long you are already search in each coin if it is worth holding. The important in holding coins is you have the management of time to monitor all of it. But take note, doing holding coins should take a lot of effort that you can gained an income all of your coins.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:50:47 AM

Wow congrats mate your so rich, one that coin gives an good life.
Brilliant idea because someday you can get good profits earning.
Not all that are not become successful in coinmarketcap but 2 or more of them
Have potential to grow up the price in the market.

Why you give congratulation because this is not success yet. Congrat him when the coin success.
If two of them success and the rest are fail, so how he can be success? I dont think too many choice of coin can make success but mostly confuse.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

So many coins invest, and if you wait a few years without looking at it, you will surely earn huge amounts of money. At least two or three of them will go to the moon.
This allows you to appreciate the value of your portfolio Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
cryptor47

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

How do you keep being updated on what's going on with the development of that huge bag?
Diversification yes, but when you overdo it...? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: