Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late for the rest of us?  (Read 795 times)
Bittrex Guy

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:19:09 AM

Theres no too late in crypto its all depend to your strategy and everything
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:41:42 AM

I was talking exactly about this on reddit a couple of weeks ago. My concern was about the timing that we got in. Too late, with bitcoin at its ATH. That was a seriously bad move for me  Grin but as I thought, a couple of people suggested that we're not here for the Lambos and gold digging. We are betting on a form of technology that could change a lot of things that we don't even realize about now. We are the famous "early adopters"!! Just on verge of new that will bloom in the next five years from now!  Wink
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:29:40 AM

Crypto still has lot of potential to grow. if we are in total 3 to 5 trillion total market cap then it will be late. but still better.

so in these days 500 billion market cap is best time to invest in crypto. good luck

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:46:07 AM

many would tell that it is too late for the new comers like us to join this industry. I tell you, me myself is also afraid of that thought but as far as i research and observe there's a lot of room for new comers like us to improve. if you didn't notice, a lot of professional and RICH personalities is starting to acknowledge this virtual currency in which might makes you think why? yeah, it's true that the coin price is so expensive now that an average person can't afford. BUT Cryptocurrency is still moving which means you can still earn something. you might only be able to invest a few of what you have but that "few" might get BIG someday if you only know how to play in this world of Altcoins. the point is, it doesn't require us to invest a lot of money so we could earn some. no matter how big or small you invest, it still depends how deep is our knowledge in this industry for us to survive until such time where we could say we've achieve something. even those persons who's been in this industry for such a long time are still doing their own research and still trying to learn new things so they can keep what they achieve or grow even bigger on what they are today. so. my friend as a fellow newbie i just want you to know that you're not the only one who's afraid of not achieving something but what is more frightening is the fact that we still have the chance but we didn't do something. good luck mate !
WillowEvul

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

It is never late to buy cryptocurrencies. As of bitcoin, the price is relatively low now, so if you risk and believe the predictions on bitcoin reaching to the moon, now is the right time to buy and store some.  Smiley

I risked once and that made me rich  Roll Eyes Good luck! 
Alexander_Z

Activity: 114
Merit: 26

Z

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

Those of us who haven't purchased any crypto before, is it too late? Should we even bother trying? I have read the market was falling lately but it seems pretty pumped already. I wonder if there is any room to grow anymore.

It's not too late, it's too early.

You are probably right - the current downtrend may continue for some time. It may be too dangerous to buy now.
uttoransen

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

GuestCrew

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

It is never late, when it falls - that is the best time to buy!

The weak minded people will give into their fears and start selling when the prices goes down - which is pretty much now as BTC is hitting a new low with $7.5k Use this moment and buy some coins - at the end of this year when BTC crosses $50k am sure you will be thanking someone,

It isn't late for buying, mining, investing - you just need to jump right in and stay invested, it can go further down too, but in time it will come back up. Invest an amount you are comfortable with and stay invested for the long run.

thanks,
Uttoran Sen

GuestCrew - An Influencer Marketing Platform | Join the GUEST Coin ICO - https://guestcrew.com/buy-coins
hoppus

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

Hello, everyone!
FIrst post here, but had been reading a lot from this forum lately.

I had the same question as OP.

I bought some BTC in the past but just for some transactions and not for investing or trading.

But now I want to learn more about alt coins and try to make some money out of it.
I know it's not a 'get rich in one day' kind of deal, but I wanna try. I want to learn and grow on this market.

Thanks everyone for the answer on this post and good luck on your journey!
RealWren

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

I don't think so. Time may be one's greatest friend or enemy depending on the situation. On the case of Bitcoin and the rest of the sprouting altcoins, I believe if we invest now it's not a problem at all. YES, IT MAY HAVE BEEN falling lately, but I guess that's how it really goes. It has its lows and definitely HIGHS. Can't wait it reaching to the moon!!!
Yamidee

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

It is never too late to jump on the train but the market parameters needs to be taken in consideration. As above was said, todays market situation can be a great stress to one while for others can be a great starting opportunity.  Only thing is that there is much more projects around and you need to invest many time to detect the one you believe are going to be successful since many of them will come to the said end sooner or later, and same goes for ICO’s.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

don't pessimistic . Bitcoin has dumped many times in the past , it just grew in the beginning of last year . Goverment gradually accept cryptocurrency , a lot of company appeal for funds and launching platform via blockchain .

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

Those of us who haven't purchased any crypto before, is it too late? Should we even bother trying? I have read the market was falling lately but it seems pretty pumped already. I wonder if there is any room to grow anymore.

Just wait until this huge drop is over and there's a wonderful opportunity to buy at low price. Maybe it's Chinese people selling of ban fear and others just following the trend.

UltimaTradr

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:36:41 AM

It's the best time to hop on and join the fun, Its never too late to trade... I still purchase BTC now and I day trade using Paxful. So nope, Its not to late
SevenSign

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

It's never too late! My friends recently started mining, they have a dozen farms, and it will not stop. If you do not take into account the extraction of minerals, then my friend earns on stock exchanges and ICO, so my advice, if there is a desire and time, then get down to business =) !!!
P.S. Sorry for my English Roll Eyes

INDEED... Its never too late for us... theres so many chances left whos interested.. good luck...
Atarah

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

I'm new here. I know it is not yet too late. My friend told me that this moment is the best time to buy because almost all of the coins especially Bitcoin are at their dips.
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

Best time to buy! Don't worry)))
bnok

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

Like my grandma use to say, better late than never Wink
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

For me it is not too late.If only I have much money now,I will buy bitcoins because I believe that in the last quarter of this year,bitcoin's price will rise again.And I know that even other countries planned to ban cryptocurrencies it is just a trials that needs to overcome by bitcoiners.
msuheb

Activity: 136
Merit: 5

Einc : An Ethereum Fork

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

Bitcoin is at its low. You could invest in bitcoin and can trade further or buy altcoins from the bitcoin. So, i feel that its a good opportunity to enter in the market.
modimitali

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

Talking about is it too late.. then it's never too late. Considering current market situation, it is the best time to jump in and buy at dip..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: