Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late for the rest of us?  (Read 784 times)
rdlainey23

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

Absolutely, not too late.
Getting in today is like getting in 11 months ago.

All aboard!
Inglegod

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

I'd say with the exchange rates now and the awareness of everyone around it's even the best moment Smiley
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

Those of us who haven't purchased any crypto before, is it too late? Should we even bother trying? I have read the market was falling lately but it seems pretty pumped already. I wonder if there is any room to grow anymore.
My friend I don't think so as long as bitcoin value will never drop to zero.Everyone of us has a chance soo we should keep it up and be one of them as a millionaire someday.
diego1111

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

Bce зaвиcит тoлькo oт вac!Кaк гoвopитcя никoгдa нe пoзднo нaчaть!
Dimmy_Angelis

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

A great time to invest I must say! I think BTC is starting to grow!!!
neuer111

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

I have stressed this many times, but it is never late to enter the cryptocurrency market because it is just getting started and this is just the beginning of the big era!

Electronic cars are great, aren't they? How many years have they been around? Too many, right? How many people use them? Not too many, right? Imagine one day oil shortage becomes a real problem, the prices immediately increase and see what happens with those cars. Their demand will rapidly increase hand in hand with the price.

Most of the cryptocurrencies are available in limited amounts (it is 21 million for bitcoin). Imagine they are all mined one day. What will happen? You are right, with the extremely high demand its price will jump to the moon.

Ask the question again: is it late to start cryptocurrencies? I think the answer is obvious!  Wink
Tospik

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

Watch the world, can you pay your cornflakes with BTC ? No.

You can take it as a joke but think about it, cryptocurrencies are not really implemented in the world, so it's not too late : it's the begenning ! If you believe in this system, you have years to make investments and see the evolution of the future with cryptocurrencies !  Tongue
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

Watch the world, can you pay your cornflakes with BTC ? No.

You can take it as a joke but think about it, cryptocurrencies are not really implemented in the world, so it's not too late : it's the begenning ! If you believe in this system, you have years to make investments and see the evolution of the future with cryptocurrencies !  Tongue
Technically you can... Ever heard of bitpay?
I do this daily actually.

As to the OP its a great time nowdays - cheap as hell in comparison

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Those of us who haven't purchased any crypto before, is it too late? Should we even bother trying? I have read the market was falling lately but it seems pretty pumped already. I wonder if there is any room to grow anymore.

I think now would be a great time to buy in. Yes, the market has been falling, but I think it would be better to get in now because of that. The prices are much much lower than they were. I think they will go back up soon, so if you buy in now.

electricblueeyes

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:38:57 PM
Merited by kit1971 (1)

I am new too but I believe its only just begun but thats the optimist in me. Alot going on at the moment but when the dust settles I hope its business as usual. If you are going to get on the bus now id the time. Prices may never be this low again.
kit1971

Activity: 27
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

I am new too but I believe its only just begun but thats the optimist in me. Alot going on at the moment but when the dust settles I hope its business as usual. If you are going to get on the bus now id the time. Prices may never be this low again.

I am in the same bus as you LOL.

If you are ever going to get crypto now is the time. It may be risky but only invest what you can afford to lose, that is always the mantra.
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

for a trader, any price action is equal to profit if the price is falling try to study the retracement or when the price will change the momentum. a falling price actually means you can buy the coin/crypto for a cheaper price just study how trading works any volatility in price is profit that you will gain.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

Market is very profitable at the moment but the most important thing is in which coins/token are you going to invest. And why are you going to invest in crypto.

The big lesson all of us have learnt during the last days is that bitcoin is not only a cryptocurrency, it is a life style.

The key is to learn a lot everyday and listen to veterans.

It's the beginning of something very huge and you are welcome, but remember do not invest more than the quantity of money you can loose if things go worst
GregorWar

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

Now is the best time for all who have money and missed all the oportunities till now...buy buy buy...and then...HODL HODL HODL... Cool Cool Cool

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
coughee

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:57:55 PM

It's too late, if you think it's too late!
But you can do these: Buy a good graphics card, start alt mining. Do some bounties, contribute to some projects. Invest in some ICO after extensive research. It's late, but not TOO late  Grin
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:09:26 PM

It is not too late mate. You probably won't see the 500% overnight coins that we used to see back in December but there are still money to be made in crypto. Just research the coins you're investing in better.
Personally I will be going for infrastructure coins like ICON, Wanchain and etc.
King Koopa

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:04:51 PM

We're just at the early point of cryptoassets. As for exactly when to invest, that's up to you to decide
Daspinical

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:40:01 AM

Soon the only way BTC can go is up  Cheesy if it keeps falling
iphmp159

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:36:13 AM

It just the beginning of our dream. BTC will make all of us rich, some of us will be self-made billionaires. Don't worry massive corrections, it happened and will happen so many times. BTC is extremely scarce, so we should set high target price for BTC.
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

Who the hell said that it is too late?? The era of bitcoin is still yet to come.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: