Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late for the rest of us?  (Read 784 times)
compimprove

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

No, really. All is begin to start. Read and get knowlegde faster, you can do it Wink
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:27:41 AM

Just think about the fact that two years ago many novice investors reasoned the same way, but someone  invested in promising crypto-currencies. The market of crypto-currency is now still relevant, which means you should not be afraid.

Cath0Vic

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

Dynatiq ICO BONUS 50%!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:35:30 AM

I think its not too late for the people who have started investing in btc to get out of it. Or then it would be too late to cope up the loss.

▰▰▰▰▰ DYNATIQ ▰▰▰▰▰
 DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN BASED  MARKETPLACE FOR DOMAINS AND WEBSITES
●●● https://dynatiq.com/ ●●●
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:25:44 AM

If anything, it's too early.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
nguyenxuanliem57

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

Those of us who haven't purchased any crypto before, is it too late? Should we even bother trying? I have read the market was falling lately but it seems pretty pumped already. I wonder if there is any room to grow anymore.

If you have a good knowledge and wise strategy, so never too be late! Cryptocurrency market is still very small and not be concerned more by many investors! Now, you should invest if you want, the chance is still very large
SergiuDemerji

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:50:33 PM

No one can realistically predict when you should buy, if they could we would all be mega rich. I am a newb too and my only advice (which seems obvious is sell high, buy low) this may seem really obvious but when you first get started it’s easy to see the numbers all going up and buy as you ‘don’t want to miss out’ only for it to then drop. I would advise you to spend some time looking at the charts for the last few weeks and come up with a plan at what stage you will buy/sell/re-buy. Or if you are planning to just Hodl for ages then the fluctuations won’t make a lot of difference in the long run....
Leonia-Ridinger

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

Yes its true that market is going down rapidly but thats the best time to invest in it. Well bitcoiners know that bitcoins are going to rise very soon.
MondayTraddd

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:49:45 AM

Its never too late to invest in btc. Its a growing world and if you can set up some mining farms; you would be rich in next few hours.
Oneandonlydl

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:20:34 AM

No, it's not too late! Cryptocurrency is still in its stages of infancy, regarding the technology and its implementation. There are also other coins out there besides Bitcoin. Now is the best time to buy with the price so low due to corrections
Paniudto

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:42:17 AM

No it is not too late for the rest of us it will depend on how the diligent you are to be on the top.
duke7

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:37:04 AM

It is early yet - blockchain is in its infancy. How many people know what "blockchain" means? How many are using it?

Now imagine when only <1% had mobile phones - or when only <1% used internet. We are there. We're still early.
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

Its a growing world and if you can set up some mining farms; you would be rich in next few hours.

Just... no. Anyone who is thinking about building a Bitcoin mining farm: you should know that it takes immense capital, lots of man-hours in labor, and constant maintenance to run a mining farm. There is big speculative risk involved. And a few hours? Try a few years -- even if you invest heavily.

It is early yet - blockchain is in its infancy. How many people know what "blockchain" means? How many are using it?

Now imagine when only <1% had mobile phones - or when only <1% used internet. We are there. We're still early.

I think we're a bit further than that -- a recent survey revealed that 5% of Americans own BTC. But I agree. We're still very early. We're probably in the late 70s for microwave adoption or the early 90s for cell phone adoption:

Still lots of upside left.

cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

I think we are still early! crypto adoption it’s still at the infancy and I read some research tht it will take at least 5 more years to have just half of the world population using bitcoins!
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

It’s never too late.  If you believe in the crypto market and the blockchain technology, you should invest a little bit.  Just make sure you do your research and learn as much as possible about crypto before jumping in.  There is no rush, we are still at the beginning stages of this market. 
Mawa1127

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

I don't think so. Most of the old altcoin price are so high now. But There are many good coins like Waves, Ripple, ETN which will raise very soon. Also there are so many new coins are launching everyday. You have to do research about them and  invest in it.  One day, It will give you a good potential.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

Those of us who haven't purchased any crypto before, is it too late? Should we even bother trying? I have read the market was falling lately but it seems pretty pumped already. I wonder if there is any room to grow anymore.

Not to worry, there is still plenty of room left for growth. We are pretty much still at the beginning. What you want to do is to look for good projects that aim for trillion dollar markets. E.g. Debitum Network is aiming for one to fill the $2.6 trillion SME credit gap in developing countries. This while projects such as Veritaseum is aiming to enable peer-to-peer capital markets. Trillion dollar markets = huge opportunity.
rohanshinde

Activity: 44
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

It is not late, instead it's early right now... Half the world in s till unaware of what crypto currency es are and their usage...Once institutional investors tap in on this just imagine what it will be...just DYOR and invest right away...the best time is always now...

⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡[/url (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1553108)
daviejoneslocker

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

If you purchased bitcoin today, I think you would be getting into the market at the final early-adopter stage. Many people know about bitcoin now but not too many own it.
Veseli

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

it's not to late to try. I have few fiends who invest a lot of money in crypto
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

I don't think that one is late to invest.Cryptocurrency has bright future.It is just starting .Now I have seen many people of villages have started to invest.Till now only few people were aware of crptocurrency.But time will come when mutual funds will also invest in crypto currency.when counties will regulate it,it will be more lucrative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: