Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:12:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO features in China  (Read 184 times)
Novo (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

Greetings! I'm CEO of WhiteWallet and MultiPassport. I just came back from "the China fintech expedition" where I attended a lot of events about Crypto in China. You can ask any question about ICO features in China and also about our project.

Novo (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

Some Chinise ICO info
Q: How are ICO actually happening in China?
A: Only private stage;)
    No publicity
 For our version of a -white list- the Chinese have a –white wechat group-
 LOL

Q:Jurisdiction? 
Their prefer (In my opinion) to use “where is the company from” and “where it is actually placed” instead of understanfing of "jurisdiction:
and
1. Origins of company: prefer French, Germany, US 2. Actual jurisdiction: Honk-Kong, Singapore
 By the way, there is Shenzhen city near Honk Kong. And everybody says, that this is the Silicon Valley of China. I found out event in this area, but there Is no proof of this event existing.  No info, no numbers, no web presence.
 But very big conferences inside:)

Q: Telegram in China?
A: no
 beechat (!)
 wechat
 and few new startups chat+wallet
 There are lot of –adepts- of some coins, who push  altcoins to an audience. These guys make rooms, share news and make other similar announcements. Actually I don’t know why they do it.
 There are a LOT of rooms 100-400 persons in China. Some of them generate 200+ messages per day
 By the way, there is Shenzhen city near Honk Kong. And everybody says, that this is the Silicon Valley of China. I found out event in this area, but there Is no proof of this event existing.  No info, no numbers, no web presence.
 But there are big and epic confernece only for insiders
 Word of mouth is the most powerful weapon in China.
 Do you want to see some of these rooms?) I can send some screenshots here)

Q: Your shedule?
A:
- Blockchain Disrupters - Shanghai
- 全球CEO梦创盛典
- 2017中国天使投资峰会暨第二届金投榜颁奖盛会
- Finwise Summit 纷智区块链峰会
- Asian Financial Forum - 2018中国金融科技产业峰会
- (?) 冲上云霄2018全球区块链年会 in Shenzhen
- (?) 2018(第六届)国际视野下的创新与资本论坛
- (?) 投资家网·2017中国股权投资年度峰会 · 北京

Q:Digitalization in China?
A:Digitalization is unreal. Actually, I can say, that China is a –cashless- society. AliPay, wechatpay, paypal and so on. And there is no place for visa or mastercard.  Why I should use plastic if you can use your phone or QR code?
 all cool:(
 Today i recieve MY NEW CHINA CARD:)
 i have my own RMB card from China bank
 It takes 2 hours and help from my friend, but WOW
 In short time i get WePay and AliPay:)
 By the Way - Didi (The Chinese version of Uber) is actually way more cool than Uber: auto-translations, voice messages, prepared auto-messages and so on. It’s impossibly good.

Q: blockchain and crypto in China?
A: Most of entrepreneurs have never heard about blockchain and crypto, even IT businessmen!
 Mist ridiculous thing for me
 What is more important for Chinise: blockchain or cryptocurrency? It’s depends on your main business. Developers like crypto, IT entrepreneurs --- blockchain.
 And everybody knows, that the government controls miners
 And exhcanges
 and everything

to be continued...
Novo (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

I met very different people at this events.
1. Expats, who are currently working in China
2. Students, who are interested in Bitcoins. 
3. Investors, who are working in different fields of IT
4. VC investors
5. ICO teams, working in China.   

And this is only 10 percent of  the audience!

Also!
Chinese people are veeeery friendly.  There a lack of business cards in China: wechat, wechat and wechat. Be ready:)
 Moreover: there very shy sometimes:)
 So, there is "first need pack" in China
1. Interpreteur
2. Wechat
3. Presents (!)
SaintGraal

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

So interesting information, thanks! Please send screenshots of the rooms, as you promised  Smiley I'm curious
willsun1423

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

HI novo im also very interested too! would u be able to post or PM

big thanks Smiley
khoicoi

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

I think it's worth considering !
Novo (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

I think it's worth considering !
So interesting information, thanks! Please send screenshots of the rooms, as you promised  Smiley I'm curious

Thank you!
You can ask your question in our chat t.me/how2ico.
Or just join readonly, we constantly publish information about the development of our projects!
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

china gov shit lol
lifeinwinter

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

Some Chinise ICO info
Q: How are ICO actually happening in China?
A: Only private stage;)
    No publicity
 For our version of a -white list- the Chinese have a –white wechat group-
 LOL

Q:Jurisdiction? 
Their prefer (In my opinion) to use “where is the company from” and “where it is actually placed” instead of understanfing of "jurisdiction:
and
1. Origins of company: prefer French, Germany, US 2. Actual jurisdiction: Honk-Kong, Singapore
 But very big conferences inside:)

Q: Telegram in China?
A: no
 beechat (!)
 wechat
 and few new startups chat+wallet
 There are lot of –adepts- of some coins, who push  altcoins to an audience. These guys make rooms, share news and make other similar announcements. Actually I don’t know why they do it.
 There are a LOT of rooms 100-400 persons in China. Some of them generate 200+ messages per day
 But there are big and epic confernece only for insiders
 Word of mouth is the most powerful weapon in China.
 Do you want to see some of these rooms?) I can send some screenshots here)

Q: Your shedule?
A:
- Blockchain Disrupters - Shanghai
- 全球CEO梦创盛典
- 2017中国天使投资峰会暨第二届金投榜颁奖盛会
- Finwise Summit 纷智区块链峰会
- Asian Financial Forum - 2018中国金融科技产业峰会
- (?) 冲上云霄2018全球区块链年会 in Shenzhen
- (?) 2018(第六届)国际视野下的创新与资本论坛
- (?) 投资家网·2017中国股权投资年度峰会 · 北京

Q:Digitalization in China?
A:Digitalization is unreal. Actually, I can say, that China is a –cashless- society. AliPay, wechatpay, paypal and so on. And there is no place for visa or mastercard.  Why I should use plastic if you can use your phone or QR code?
 all cool:(
 Today i recieve MY NEW CHINA CARD:)
 i have my own RMB card from China bank
 It takes 2 hours and help from my friend, but WOW
 In short time i get WePay and AliPay:)
 By the Way - Didi (The Chinese version of Uber) is actually way more cool than Uber: auto-translations, voice messages, prepared auto-messages and so on. It’s impossibly good.

Q: blockchain and crypto in China?
A: Most of entrepreneurs have never heard about blockchain and crypto, even IT businessmen!
 Mist ridiculous thing for me
 What is more important for Chinise: blockchain or cryptocurrency? It’s depends on your main business. Developers like crypto, IT entrepreneurs --- blockchain.
 And everybody knows, that the government controls miners
 And exhcanges
 and everything

to be continued...
Thank you. I'm very interested.
COuld you share the Wechat group ID? Thank you
Pumped Crypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

Hi Novo, thanks for these very interesting information. We launching a German ICO so Chinese might be interested in our project.

We have an ITO soon: https://www.multra-gmbh.com/files/Pumped-Whitepaper.pdf
And a bounty program. Is it possible to promote them via Wechat to Chinese investors? How do I access these groups?

Thank you!
Max

Telegram Bounty

10 MTT for joing the Pumped Crypto Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/HNxDzhKsfgST0feSX5moZg

10 MTT for posting MulTra Token (MTT) Information and Pumped Crypto Whitepaper in ICO related Telegram Groups

Facebook Bounty

10 MTT per like and subscribe to the Pumped Crypto Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/pumpedcrypto/

10 MTT for posting MulTra Token (MTT) Information and Pumped Crypto Whitepaper in ICO related Facebook Groups

Media Outreach Bounty

Features in Mainstream Media
4000 MTT per article published on sites like Forbes, CNN, Bloomberg, NYT etc.

Features in Crypto Media
2000 MTT per article published on sites like Cointelegraph, CCN, Bitcoin News etc.

Features in other Blogs and Sites
200 MTT per article published on other ICO related blogs and sites .
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:52:48 PM

China is not an example to follow. This is the country that is ready for any technological changes. If tomorrow you tell her that the world crypto-verso is "CATCUTECOIN" - she will immediately agree. Undoubtedly, it affects the market, but one should not rely only on it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: