Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Its Harder now  (Read 187 times)
waqasniaz007 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

Its harder now to increase ranking on bitcointalk forum, Most of the members even do not give u merit on your good comments. Whats ur opinion about this?
Sad
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:05:40 AM

If no one is giving you merits, then it's simply because your posts aren't good enough. I actually thought earning merits would also be hard too. But it was far easier than I thought it would be. Simply studying and improving your posts will fix your problem. The new merit system is a GREAT update in my opinion. Far less account farmers now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
waqasniaz007 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:13:00 AM

If no one is giving you merits, then it's simply because your posts aren't good enough. I actually thought earning merits would also be hard too. But it was far easier than I thought it would be. Simply studying and improving your posts will fix your problem. The new merit system is a GREAT update in my opinion. Far less account farmers now.
May be u are right but i tried my best to creat good posts but still i did not recive single merit from someone.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

Its harder now to increase ranking on bitcointalk forum, Most of the members even do not give u merit on your good comments. Whats ur opinion about this?
Sad

Don't put stupid fucking comments and you won't have that problem.  Put something with, say, 'merit'.  Then, you'll get the recognition your little brain so desires.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

May be u are right but i tried my best to creat good posts but still i did not recive single merit from someone.

Take a look at your latest posts. I personally couldn't see a single "good post"; most of them are very bland one liners. Not even close to being called "good".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=992601;sa=showPosts

This is great news for bitcoin. Hopefully such positive news will have great impact on bitcoin and its price.
Thanks congrats for successful bounty.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

It's obviously clear why you are didn't even have single merit besides the default one. You can't even choose which section to post your thread. How the hell Bitcoin discussion has any correlation with merits thing.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

Take a look at your latest posts. I personally couldn't see a single "good post"; most of them are very bland one liners. Not even close to being called "good".

This is great news for bitcoin. Hopefully such positive news will have great impact on bitcoin and its price.

He is clearly a moron.  No merit at all.  

What we need around here is a 'demerit' system.  When someone posts a dumbass comment, we can hit it with some unlove and cost the guy a bit of his points.  If his points go too low, his IP is permanently banned forever.  This forum is crawling with too many stupid people.  

Why don't we get a demerit system?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
frery

Activity: 147
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

You need to be patient, now it is very difficult to improve the rankings, you have to do is improve the quality of their posts, some levels can give a little very little, if you publish the post quality is not high, others can not give you the message "advantages" .
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:47:06 AM

He is clearly a moron.  No merit at all.  

What we need around here is a 'demerit' system.  When someone posts a dumbass comment, we can hit it with some unlove and cost the guy a bit of his points.  If his points go too low, his IP is permanently banned forever.  This forum is crawling with too many stupid people.  

Why don't we get a demerit system?

I definitely dig the idea of having de-merits. Though it looks like 20+ de-merits wouldn't be enough for all the bad posts we see here. Though IP bans are overkill in my opinion  Cheesy, and I definitely can see how de-merits can be abused by some people.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

Sad

this is what happens now, I agree with you. quite difficult to get merit even though we have made a pretty good post. maybe this system is still being reviewed by themmos. but on the other hand, this system requires many members make good post and quality, this is very good I really like. but its effect is very hard to get merit. I'm sick of it, with people who make spam let alone report the results of social media bounty. often they don't read the threads even though ico has ended, and worse they don't make any posts even follow the signature campaign.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:50:13 AM

Sad

Yes. Merit rules are holding back from upgrading ranks. Hardly i do require 16 activities to move to Sr rank. But merit system asks me to get 150 more merits to move to next rank. Really bit sad. But still, i can observe my posts quality enhanced everyday by referring to articles, news, new updates and etc. Satisfied with my contribution to the forum.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

Yes I do think also that this merit system is going to make it hard to rank up. I see a lot of jr. member getting stuck and are having a hard time ranking up to member. I am afraid that some of the higher ranks would not even give up their merits at all. I do hope all my expeculation would be wrong and as many stated that it is easier to earn merits after all.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

You need to be patient, now it is very difficult to improve the rankings, you have to do is improve the quality of their posts, some levels can give a little very little, if you publish the post quality is not high, others can not give you the message "advantages" .

Most of the people aren't sending the merit any one. If merit will be sent your account merit will be go down. So most of the people increase the quality post for merit increases. It good ideas for improving the post quality. But you will not get the merit your account post will be increase rank is not increased. So if need merit you will improve the post quality and give the information to the other people to plan to invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

I am afraid that some of the higher ranks would not even give up their merits at all.
I'm really looking in to giving more merits towards lower ranks (Newbie-Jr members), but the thing is, I really don't see good posts from people on those ranks. I'm pretty sure other users are thinking the same too.

Most of the people aren't sending the merit any one. If merit will be sent your account merit will be go down.
That's not how it works. Merits and sMerits are two different things.
You have Merits, those you cannot send.
You also have sMerits, those you can only send, they have no other purpose.
READ: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

I  only posted this thread to get different kind of opinions from people. I shared my opinion in post.  Post length can not determine the quality of post if there is nothing in it.
But at the same time, you were sort of like complaining as you weren't getting any merits.

Sure, post length can not determine the quality of the post. Very true. But your posts are both short and shit; to be completely honest.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

Yes. See my activity and the rank i have now. Its really worrying me a lot. But its ok. The intension behind it, is really awesome. The spam posts will seriously be cut off and information to each thread will be worth reading and spending time on it. Referring through stuffs to contribute best quality posts. I am sure this will earn me merits to move to next level.

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:03:19 AM
Merited by Wipro (1)

Sad
Dude i think this topic is not belongs here why you just try to look at meta sections.
Well, to answer your question maybe it hard to rank up but we need to obey the rules given by admin the new merit system.
It will affect for to longer in rank it is because on this merit system but it gives a good reflections on our beloved forum to avoid spamming and shit posting. Let's accept the decisions of admins besides it serves on us a big challenge to have a better quality post in forum.
waqasniaz007 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

I am afraid that some of the higher ranks would not even give up their merits at all.
I'm really looking in to giving more merits towards lower ranks (Newbie-Jr members), but the thing is, I really don't see good posts from people on those ranks. I'm pretty sure other users are thinking the same too.

Most of the people aren't sending the merit any one. If merit will be sent your account merit will be go down.
That's not how it works. Merits and sMerits are two different things.
You have Merits, those you cannot send.
You also have sMerits, those you can only send, they have no other purpose.
READ: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

I  only posted this thread to get different kind of opinions from people. I shared my opinion in post.  Post length can not determine the quality of post if there is nothing in it.
But at the same time, you were sort of like complaining as you weren't getting any merits.

Sure, post length can not determine the quality of the post. Very true. But your posts are both short and shit; to be completely honest.
I did not complain if u read my post carefully. U only came here to discourage me nothing else.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

Yes I do think also that this merit system is going to make it hard to rank up. I see a lot of jr. member getting stuck and are having a hard time ranking up to member. I am afraid that some of the higher ranks would not even give up their merits at all.

That's how it is supposed to work. Look at the Bitcoin Discussion forum right now. On the front page there are the following posts:

Should I buy bitcoin?

Should I sell bitcoin?

Psychic investment advice

Can bitcoins be sold for cash?

Someone selling memes for bitcoin

These are low quality topics. They barely even belong on the forum at all, let alone allowing people to rank up by posting such vacuous nonsense. The whole point of the merit system is:

Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc. Link

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: