Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoins be converted into cash?  (Read 1204 times)
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

Can bitcoins be converted into cash?
In our country where I belong, yes we can literally convert Bitcoin into cash using our virtual wallet that was provided by our own country which makes it a handy wallet because we can easily convert our Bitcoin earnings into our national currency with no hassle and much easier than others and after that, withdraw it with our bank partners in terms of cash since the usage of Bitcoin as a payment is not yet civilized and widely been use and recognized by many people in our country.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:16:31 AM

Yes you can convert bitcoin to cash and you can use an exchange site to do that you can find in bestchange.com many exchange sites
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

yes you can in our country we use coins.ph to convert bitcoin to phillippine money its easy because you only need to click the convert button after you put the total bitcoin you want to convert.

johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

yes of course you can actually convert bitcoin to cash.as long as the bitcoin is acceptable in a country. bitcoin is a new crypto currency where you can convert into fiat currency
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

Absolutely yes..
Try to search in google for the compatibility of your currency.
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

It depends on the country in my country i use coins.ph i convert my bitcoin into
Cash in  coins.ph  and i use coins.ph to use as a payment for some bills like my monthly electricity buying a load and some other payment that use for coins.ph but i better to hold my bitcoin if i dont have a spending important things
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

Yes bitcoin can be converted into cash all you need to do is transfer it to your local wallet that offers fiat conversion your local bank and then you can enjoy the converted fiat. Its just easy and convenient the fees only are more higher.

Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

Yes, There are differents online wallets available on the app store where you can buy and sell bitcoins but be sure your wallet  has local partners so you can convert your Bitcoin to cash.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

Sure they can. This is what exchanges do. Wink
I personally use cex.io as they have eur options, but there are several fiat pairs actually (you can check them here https://cryptohoo.com/cex-io-review/). Bitcoins are not only converted to cash, they can also be converted to almost any other coin. Exchanges offer crypto-crypto pairs as well. Grin
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

of course YES! bitcoin can be concerted to any foreign currency you want through fiat exchanges like: Remitano, Coinbase,Kraken, Bistamp, Bitfinex, Gemini and many more. transactions on these site are done within seconds and your money will get to your local acct within a minutes. this is what makes bitcoin the best investment you can put your money.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

of course YES! bitcoin can be concerted to any foreign currency you want through fiat exchanges like: Remitano, Coinbase,Kraken, Bistamp, Bitfinex, Gemini and many more. transactions on these site are done within seconds and your money will get to your local acct within a minutes. this is what makes bitcoin the best investment you can put your money.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:55:34 PM

Bitcoin can be converted into cash. If you have coinbase account then you can sell your bitcoin there and convert it into cash or send it through your bank and get your cash there. If you don't want to transact online and you want to have a physical bitcoin to cash conversion then you just need to find a buyer for your bitcoin.
irienoodles

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

there are lots of ways of converting your btc to fiat money. you can convert it to your country's currency and deposit it to your bank account, another example is to send it to yourself thru money remittance centers, you can also sell your coins to other persons.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

Anything can be turned into cash, just as long as you can find someone willing to pay cash for it. This goes for bitcoin as well, there are even btc atms where you can turn your btc into actual money. Some exchanges even give you the option to put them into your bankaccount or creditcard for a certain fee ofcourse.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

yes ofcourse bitcoins can be converted into cash since bitcoin is not yet accepted by all business firms or service provider that's why you have to exchange it first into cash before you can use your income. There are a lot ways how to exchange it and it depends on your country.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

Of course. People don't believe in magic these days, but it is real. You just need to find a reputable mage that is willing to transmute bitcoin into fiat.

Here in my country it is not a proble to exchange or convert our bitcoin inyo cash.  The wallet we used supports bitcoin.  It is partnered with some banks and cash remittances.  You just click the button convert and then there you goes, you can withdraw your money. 
parker99

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

Yes, there are a lot of applications you can download where you can convert your bitcoin to cash.
jobe101

Activity: 85
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:32:52 AM

Yes you can convert your Bitcoin into cash. Bitcoins are a purely electronic currency. Bitcoin doesn't need a bank account - your bitcoin wallet is your bank account, and you don't need any permission or paperwork to start using bitcoin. You may convert your BTC into cash through fiat exchanges like bitcoins.p, if you are living in the Philippines.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:40:34 AM

Yes it is, actually all cryotocrurrencies are convertable into cash because they are as good as cash, in fact, there are countries that uses cryptocurrencies as payment, bitcoin to be precise, mostly these are the contries which we call the first world contries. if you are having doubt then you could check it or even try trading cryptocurrencies to your local currency, I trade cryptos to fiat every once in a while.

akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:47:12 AM

Yes of course! Smiley Try to have some research on how to convert it into cash. It depends to your country's currency. Wink Grin  Wink

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: